[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for Burgers who live in states with lax AoC Laws, and certain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1483925130254.jpg (143KB, 620x617px) Image search: [Google]
1483925130254.jpg
143KB, 620x617px
So for Burgers who live in states with lax AoC Laws, and certain Yuropoors, how do you guys go around meeting High School girls after you're in/fresh out of College?
>>
They deliver. Just call Comet Ping Pong or Besta Pizza and ask for the Hot Dog special.
>>
>>35041898
I just hang around the local high-schools with my trenchcoat. The girls love me
>>
>>35041916

Anon, not like that.

I'd just rather meet 16/17 year olds, who are legal in my state, and pray that they're not used goods.
>>
>>35041987

Probably going to concerts with lots of molly, then.
>>
>>35042043

>Not used goods
>Goes to concerts and takes illicit substances from strangers

What?
>>
>>35041898
>meeting girls
>on r9k
this doesn;t add up
>>
>>35042076

Hey man, I'm brainstorming for free.

4 u.
>>
>>35041898
it's all about middle schoolers, or high school freshmens MAX
>>
>>35041898
I want to cut open the corner of a pack of hotdogs over her face and let the juice dribble in
>>
>>35042156

I appreciate it anon, but that specific idea won't work for me.

>Don't like drugs
>Don't know where to buy them
>Don't care too much for music
>Don't care too much for concert going/drug using girls
>Don't like doing illegal things.

It's objectively a good idea, but it's not for me.
>>
>>35042248

It's a great idea.

For Chad.
>>
>>35041987
they will be used up good after you tho

plus what make you think that they won't fuck others if they fuck you?
>>
>>35042727

Hopefully by postponing sex until a long-term relationship is established, then riding that into marriage.
>>
File: no4.jpg (14KB, 232x255px) Image search: [Google]
no4.jpg
14KB, 232x255px
>>35042783
>16
>long-term relationship
>marriage

anon...
>>
>>35042923
thats the best time. they wont know any other world. women that have had more sex an are hypergamous (roasties) are more likely to be divorced and miserable
>>
>>35042923

Look, I've seen older guys get into successful relationships with younger girls. Obviously not every young girl is going to be like that, which is why it's important that I'm in an environment where I can sort of sift through them and look for decent ones.
>>
If you couldn't get a high school gf in high school, you won't get one out of high school. Any plus points you get from being older are cancelled out by the creep factor.

It's Chad's game.
>>
>>35043028

I actually did get two girlfriends in High School.

One was cute, but I only did it because people kept calling me gay. I wasn't serious about them, because I was too busy orbiting my oneitis
>>
File: scott.jpg (34KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
34KB, 640x352px
>>35041898
>dating a high schooler
pic related is you
>>
>>35043376

There are worse people in the world.
>>
>>35041987

Any 16/17 year old willing to go out with a creepy older guy like you is objectively a teenage fucksleeve.

>>35042783
>>35042957

This is why you're a failure as an adult. Your complete inability to live in the real world is ruining you.
>>
>>35043771

>age gaps common in most relationships throughout human history
>Progressives rally for AoC laws
>A small gap is now creepy

>This is why you're a failure as an adult. Your complete inability to live in the real world is ruining you.

In what ways am I a failure and in what ways am I not living in the real world?

Only the first two posts you quoted were mine, the third was someone else.
>>
>>35043832

You're not creepy because of the age gap, you're creepy for the way you present this desire for these girls.

You're a failure and deluded because you actually think a girl that age willing to date you isn't going to be an opportunistic cum rag.
>>
>>35043960

>You're a failure and deluded because you actually think a girl that age willing to date you isn't going to be an opportunistic cum rag.

I've seen successful relationships come out of older guys dating younger women. Why should I just assume they'd all be opportunistic cum rags, when I have a few personal anecdotes to suggest that isn't the case entirely?
>>
>>35041898
if you are not a good-looking guy (i.e. Chad), don't even try. You'll just come off as a fucking creep.

Remember that only Chads can get away with fucking highschoolers.

t. Actual Chad
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.