[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello r9k. immigrating /pol/ack here. >recently took black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Imbeautiful.jpg (159KB, 1080x785px) Image search: [Google]
Imbeautiful.jpg
159KB, 1080x785px
hello r9k.

immigrating /pol/ack here.
>recently took black pill.
>lost all will to live.
>no longer wish to be part of politics and media, and all that cancer.

i now seek a new land to plague with my shitposts and greentexts.

never actually knew what this board really is.
explain, faggots
>>
>>35041112
get the fuck out of here. LEAVE

and take your ideology with you
>>
File: ithurtstolive.jpg (28KB, 332x531px) Image search: [Google]
ithurtstolive.jpg
28KB, 332x531px
>>35041133
faggot, didn't i explain well enough?

lost all ideology, fucking faggot.
>>
File: organ.jpg (26KB, 424x450px) Image search: [Google]
organ.jpg
26KB, 424x450px
You're not properly blackpilled until you realise that it's impossible to save the white race, because the increasing entropy of the universe will extinguish it eventually and there's no real point in trying.

In fact, nothing lasts forever, and the increasing entropy of the universe will destroy everything you know and hold dear. There's probably a less edgy way to put this, but it's true nonetheless.
>>
>>35041133
>I can't read past the term /pol/, the post
tard
>>
File: IMG_0848.jpg (119KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.jpg
119KB, 860x460px
>>35041175
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*inhales*

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I constantly murmur to myself that i want to kill myself, but i'm afraid of my mortality. I just want to overdose on xanax and die the next morning. I cant be bothered anymore, i'm not made for interaction with people. I just need a cute anime fox wife. But whats stopping me from just going out and fucking a fox? Where has it all gone wrong.
>>
File: kenyér nagycsüt.jpg (1MB, 1685x1128px) Image search: [Google]
kenyér nagycsüt.jpg
1MB, 1685x1128px
>>35041214
Consequently, nothing matters, abstractions such as nationality and politics and moral causes are just a psychological facet of the human animal and should not be interpreted as objective or intrinsically meaningful.

Breeding doesn't intrinsically matter either, because eventually your line will get extinguished one way or another. Your animal monkey brain just wants to make it through the genetic bottleneck and populate the next generation.

Human beings live in an inhuman universe, the mindset of the average person is basically viewing reality like light through a kaleidoscope.

If you cannot accept this, you need to go back to /pol/
>>
>>35041214
i don't care about the white race, or the black race, or any fucking race for that matter.

whites:
>inbred, cucked, and pathetic.
nig-nogs:
>ugly, ill-bred, stupid, violent.
sandniggers:
>bat-shit crazy, violent, selfish.
jews:
>new level of selfishness.

All the races are screwed. Humanity is dead. Civilization is dead.
Just becoming more technologically advanced, doesn't mean we're actually becoming more civilized.

It's simply progress.

I gave up on people, now play skyrim and besiege, shitpost on /b/.

>getting into relationships is useless, all people just want to use you and then backstab.
>>
File: 0ef74cb5626fb6dafab109a75509e.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0ef74cb5626fb6dafab109a75509e.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>35041293
i feel you.
>i dream of a snek waifu.

modern western women (canada-fag, born in rusfagia) are fucking whores, selfish, stupid, and will cheat on you any occasion.
>>
File: angry frog meme.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
angry frog meme.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>35041343
>It's simply progress.
>implying progress isn't a subjective way of describing one-directional change

GET OUT
>>
>>35041413
>m'faggot:
>change=/=civilization or the act of society becoming MORE civilized.

>change doesn't have to be progressive in a positive direction, it can progress into just as a negative of a direction.
>>
do i qualify for entry now, officer faggotberg?
>>
>>35041439
Progress does not exist, only change.
Progress is a positively-charged euphemism for one-directional change, stop using it unless you want to sound like a total retard.
>>
>>35041112
You can say that you have accepted the meaninglessness inherent in life, but that isn't enough. Embrace it. It is not horrible. It is not depressing. Everything that is now was once something else, and will be again. Matter is energy, energy is matter, and those are states of an incomprehensible and ever-changing whole. There is no such thing as destruction. Death is illusory, and your inability to see anything beyond the end of all life is small and animal. What we call destruction is the act of creation, and it is from all we can observe the only thing that is eternal. Is it divine? Perhaps. I venerate it by performing what pale mimicries of the grand acts of creation a pathetic animal such as myself is capable. There is a peace to be found in accepting the reality of what you are, yet living the life consciously that most would unconsciously. That is what it wants for us, I think. Most glorify it in submission to their natures, but we are chosen to serve it with true knowledge and love.

So, return to /pol/, and take up your former banner, but be the hand of the divine instead of the hand of mere ideology. When you one day kill, do so not with hatred in your heart, but with reverence for the act itself. Give your followers and comrades what excuses you must, initiating only the chosen into true knowledge. And when you die, welcome it for the beautiful change in states that it is.
>>
>>35041721
>stare into the abyss.
>and the abyss stares back.
>>
>>35041112
This is an extremely depressing board OP. I reccomend staying away. You WILL get sucked into our misery.
>>
>>35042881
good.
it hurts to live, maybe this place'll numb me down.
>>
>>35042929
It doesn't, it never gets better, trust me. Please leave for your own good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.