[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I look "crazy" to you? In the eyes? I'm the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: made.jpg (2MB, 2520x1890px) Image search: [Google]
made.jpg
2MB, 2520x1890px
Do I look "crazy" to you? In the eyes? I'm the young fella on the left here, pic related. Guys sometimes tell me I look "off" and I kinda see what they mean here. fuck
>>
>>35040846
You look fine to me, desu
>>
>>35040846
You look hot. Give me your skype
>>
>>35041638
only if you're a girl (female), 5'10" plus
>>
>>35040846
You look like a chad. So no you're fine
>>
>>35040846
They're kind of dead.

You don't look like a serial killer but like you've seen enough in your life and devoid of emotion
>>
>>35041700
I'm not asking whether I look like a Chad, I'm asking if there's anything wrong with my eyes, not if they look good or bad, but if they look "wrong." to me, it looks like I'm looking at some shit that nobody else in the room can even see.
>>
>>35041711
if only you knew
that's my granddad's best friend... you feel me
>>
>>35041691
Nevermind. You're shallow
>>
>>35042257
>implying you are a tall girl
>>
>>35042296
>>35042257
also you wanted my skype because of how I look so you're shallow too, bitch
>>
>>35042316
I found you attractive in your picture. Finding someone attractive isn't shallow. Needing them to be a certain height is. Based further on your conduct, I want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>35042399
I like what I like, sorry (wo)manlet
>>
>>35042399
nice dubs tho, stubby
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.