[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask 3.5 (overweight, no boobs, ugly face) in my class if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1487119752055.png (120KB, 510x335px) Image search: [Google]
1487119752055.png
120KB, 510x335px
>ask 3.5 (overweight, no boobs, ugly face) in my class if she wants to talk sometime(literally nothing else),
>says yeah sure (read:no) and speedwalks away from me

you guys were right, the only problem anyone has is that they're lusting after stacies

sad part is i'm not even a virgin or autistic irl, and my last gf was a 7.5 or so
>>
>>35039999
>girl suddenly becomes "3.5" after rejecting you
yep
>>
>>35039999
>not virgin
>had a gf
kill yourself and gtfo this board normie
>>
>>35040018
>she was 2.5 before rejecting me
yep
>>
>>35040018
nah i knew from the beginning she was like a 4-4.5 at best, but it's been a while and i figured i should try lowering my standards

she really is about there, she's fat with no chin/ass/boobs, i was just being objective to demonstrate how high the standards of even unattractive women are
>>
>>35039999
>if she wants to talk sometime

you literally told her you're a boring lonely autistic sperglord.

you don't need to ask to talk.

just talk.
a very few words, at first.
then, slowly, more and more.

and start ignoring her as soon as you get the feeling she doesn't want to talk -- that is, don't waste time.
>>
>>35040068

pics or she doesn't exist
>>
>>35040121
lol she's just in one of my college classes, i don't even know her last name
>>
>>35040094
you have literally never touched a woman
>>
>>35040068
Why do you assume it was because she thought you were below her league? If she's as ugly as you say, she's probably very awkward. Probably isn't asked out very often and didn't know how to respond. If you are truly attractive enough to pull a 7.5/10, she may have thought you were making fun of her.
>>
>>35040297
i'm not very attractive, probably a 5, particularly since i wear really dumb clothes, my last gf was sort of a fluke and she just really liked my personality or something i guess, she was legit pretty fucking hot though, so i realized i needed to go down the pole quite a bit realistically.

and she's not like actively monstrously disgusting, but she's very clearly below average in pretty much every way.
>>
>>35040297
btw, i'm using actual accurate out of 10s, as in 5 is average looking, not pig disgusting, not /soc/ out of 10s where no one can get below a 7
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.