[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a girl from the US on a private vanilla wow server >talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1024px-Flehmendes_Pferd_32_c.jpg (116KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Flehmendes_Pferd_32_c.jpg
116KB, 1024x683px
>meet a girl from the US on a private vanilla wow server
>talking to her for almost 3 months now
>skyped for tens of hours by now
>be open about my catasthropic hygiene, me being a frustrated virgin, me being an unmotivated successless student even at philosophy, me being mentally ill
>shes open about her problems as well, is basically unoffendable and willing to talk about any topic
>have fun leveling together
>tfw being a krautfag who lives thousands of miles apart from her

btw she showed her face on camera and seems to be a biological female i really dont think shes somehow lying about that

what do you think about this robots ?
>>
Make sure 100% that she is not catfishing you, then save up money and go with her, work in any kind of shit job so you dont become a neet.
>>
>>35039411
Fucking awful advice. God, your an idiot.

OP, honestly this is probably a romance scam. Don't come crying back here when you wire transfer $4000 to her and she never speaks to you again
>>
>>35039411
Go to her, don't let her come to you.
This way you know that its not a cat phishing scheme. also don't give them any money or buy them anything.
>>
>>35039411
As long as you're white you should try to move to Amerika and breed with her.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.