[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible for a girl to be attracted to a 5'9

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: vi1NWhC.jpg (65KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
vi1NWhC.jpg
65KB, 700x700px
Is it even possible for a girl to be attracted to a 5'9 guy or shorter?
>>
>>35039032
yes only if thay are shorter
>>
>>35039032
yes but only after they've had their first child
>>
>>35039032
yea but it might help if the area you are in doesn't have a lot of tall people
>>
>>35039032

For a little while
>>
Yes, I'm 5'8" and a 5'6" girl approached me last year.
>>
>>35039032
Eh I wouldnt count on it but you could become a qt girl (boy) with the help of HRT. Hel anon being that short you are more of a woman than man and I bet your penis is small and feminine too
>>
i'm 6'11,1"
is it acceptable, or should i kill myself right now?
>>
>>35039032
ive seen it done but you gotta overcompensate and act like a lil douche.
>>
>>35039032
My bf is 5'9" but I'm also really fucking tall, over 6' (real girl, not a tranny). Go for the tall drinks of water OP
>>
I know people who are 5'9 who get approached by girls all the time.

I'm 6' and have never been approached by a girl. I'd say we're the same in attractiveness.

How's that for confusion?
>>
Being a short guy is definitely a disadvantage, but there unironically some nice girls who don't care.
>>
>be me
>5'4 Manlet
>want a 6'3+ gf
What do lads?
>>
>>35039947
Life advice right here
>>
im 5'7
and had a 5'4 gf
its possible but very hard
>>
It's possible. Don't give up hope, Anon.
>>
>>35039032
The national average for height of white men in the US is 5'10" so you are fine. I know a couple guys that are pretty short, like 5'5" and they both have had many girlfriends. Being tall, even proportionally, doesn't grant you instantaneous pussy. You have to chase that shit down either way
>>
>>35039375
Kek this.

Honestly though OP girls will always be attracted to the tall guys. It hurt like hell whenever my ex gf would see a tall guy and say something like "look how tall he is!" as if I was supposed to be impressed.

Women will only consider short guys as a last resort. As a short man i say fuck women, i would rather die alone then support some hag and another man's child.
>>
>>35040008
stop having mommy issues maybe?
>>
Become a fuckboi or a sportsy jock

t. neither of those, 5'10 and virgin
>>
>>35039953
Pics proving you are a girl or fuck off. Doesn't even have to be nudes.
>>
>>35040109
Lol no, I don't feel like getting shit on by r9k as well as everyone else in my life
>>
File: IMG_20170219_164622198.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170219_164622198.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>35039032
Fuck women just need me and my waifus
>>
>>35040137
No face even. Just your top. Or let me guess, you are a guy pretending to be a girl.

inb4 i dont need to prove anything!
>>
>>35039032
>2nd year unifag
>share flat with 6 other dudes
>have 5'6" roommate
>he gets grillfriend before any of us.
>lots of time in his room together with door closed
>goes on for a while
>his gf breaks up with him
>shortbro devastated
>we watch every fucking season of stargate together
>after a year he climbs out of his funk
>grills keep coming over to our flat to watch movies with him
>idk where he is now but I bet he is doing ok
>mfw I goddam hate stargate
>>
File: tealc.jpg (133KB, 536x402px) Image search: [Google]
tealc.jpg
133KB, 536x402px
>>35040385
>mfw I goddam hate stargate
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>35039032
I'm 6' and have never even had a kiss, my good friend lost his virginity to his stepsister and he's incredibly short, like 5'8 or something
She left him and had a replacement the day after though...
>>
>>35040385
You sound like a liar or a faggot. My guess you are both
>>
File: loveyourselfandmaga.jpg (43KB, 381x287px) Image search: [Google]
loveyourselfandmaga.jpg
43KB, 381x287px
>>35039032
this height meme needs to end. Unless a stacy, girls dgaf how tall you are as long as you are their height or taller. Sure being taller is more alpha/dom but through the perspective of a women i really dont mind if a guy is closer in height to me...in fact i was with someone who was exactly my height and i loved that feeling of venturing out into the world with someone on my same level (im 5'7) don't let lanky wanna-be alpha faggots and stacys discourage you with their shitty memes.
>>
>>35040385
>>we watch every fucking season of stargate together

Damn. I'd pay money to have a bro like you.
>>
>>35040158
hi qt ill date u
>>
>>35040714
i imagine it depends on where you're from
i'm at uni in the midwest and i swear average height here is 6' for men and 5'8-5'9 for women. i'm 5'9 and only a couple guys in my classes out of 40 or so are shorty than me. one is a beta who avoids eye contact with people and never talks and the other is a 5'5 manlet who grows out his patchy facial hair and always talks super loud in a very obvious attempt to compensate.
>>
File: pepe_snaps.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_snaps.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>35040714
>Unless a stacy, girls dgaf how tall you are as long as you are their height or taller.

>tfw shorter than the average girl
>>
File: 1485316295894.jpg (203KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1485316295894.jpg
203KB, 1000x963px
>>35040888
well as long as you show confidence then you wont have a problem.. it takes time to build a relationship with another human. find a shy girl and do baby steps.
>>35040967
>tfw taller than the average girl but i couldn't give two shits
>memes > mans emotions
bot when are you going to redpill yourself and reach your fullest potential t
>>
>>35041252
>be confident XD
yeah it's not like any one else is confident so that will definitely give me an advantage.
i wasn't asking for advice by the way. i do much better than most guys my height. i'm just pointing out that women will always drop a short guy if a taller guy with comparable qualities becomes available. if you're a short guy, just accept that certain things are out of reach to you. if not, just be glad you didn't have the difficulty slider turned all the way up when you were born
>>
Fuck yeah. I am like 5'2, 5'9 is pretty tall by my standards.
>>
As a guy who is fucking 5'4", it really is just about getting over the fact that you have to look up to 90% of people.

Also, like seriously, keep in mind that you're at eye level with a lot of potential matches and kissing and sex is super easy.

Not that, y'know, I would have any credibility.
>>
>>35040492
from that comment alone, I get why you call me faggot. Why liar though?
>>
>>35039032
yes because i'm 5'4

being 6'4 doesn't automatically make you attractive and being short doesn't make you unattractive. there's more to it than that

please don't let anyone make you feel bad bc of your height x
>>
Of course. I'm 5'2" and think the ideal height is 5'7"-5'8".
>>
>>35039032
importance of height is overrated. as long as you're 5'7 and up you're the same height or taller than the majority of women. if you have a cute face to go with that most women will find you attractive.

below 5'7 is where you start to be fucked. on the other hand being 6 feet and ugly isn't that great either.
>>
>>35040027
teach me your ways, normie
>>
>>35039032
of course. a guy at my work is 5'4 and has a gf. another dude same height is married w/ kids. there is some truth in being tall increasing chances but it's far from impossible.
>>
no why would they when there are 6'4" gods like me stomping around
>>
>>35041775

>please don't let anyone make you feel bad bc of your height x
I'm tall but that made me smile. I wish more girls shared your views.
>>
File: p b r.jpg (358KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
p b r.jpg
358KB, 1280x853px
>>35039032
it happens, i'm like 5"6.5 (the .5 is being generous lmao) and i just lie and say i'm 5"8

i've had dozens of girls , my notch count is currently at 16

but the trick is to find girls who don't care

if you're young, it isn't hard
it also helps that i'm pretty fit, hit the gym if you haven't already
you have to make up for what you lack in height in an aesthetic body

presonally i would say that there are plenty of shorter guys that get girls, you see it in your every day life

if you really want true advice, dont' buy into the whole 'be urself' shit

just gotta be confident, get bigger , become interesting

live to the beat of your own drum
don't let anything bug the fuck out of you

my favorite was actually really recent, about a month ago i was at a frat party and we're just hanging around with some of my friends and some girls we met, and one of them was chatting me up and i was talking with her

and she goes 'haha you're pretty short, how tall are you anon?' as she did the little hand thing trying to compare how tall she was to me
and they're all going 'ooo anon is a midget aww hes so short'
because i'm pretty much the shortest guy in my friend circle

and i just straight up say
'at least i'm not ugly' to the girls face
and everyone's face dropped and went :O
and the girl literally slept with me that night
LOL i'm still seeing her actually, seeing her tomorrow for dinner

but i'm being completely honest, make up for it

pick up something, a nice hobby
whether its surfing or photography or guitar or cooking or anything, just make yourself something different than 'that short guy'

also just don't make it obvious that you feel bad about being short

do i wish i was taller? yes, but at the end of the day we're all dealt a hand i life, and it could be worse

you could be born without a limb, you could be born disfigured, you could be born blind
count your blessings and just live life man
>>
>>35039032
tfw 5"8 :(
any girls want to give me advice?
>>
>>35043147
Whatever you tell yourself shorty.
>>
>>35043297
>girls
>internet
>4chan
>r9k
>thread >>35039032
>replying to your post
>in a positive manner
Unlikely scenario.
>>
>>35043147
You write like literal Reddit.
I can tell you're new, faggot.
>>
File: 1480985190635.jpg (48KB, 438x636px) Image search: [Google]
1480985190635.jpg
48KB, 438x636px
>>35040714
You don't understand. I'm 5'1. Girls my height don't even want to date me.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.