[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you gonna do when you inevitably reach the age of 30+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 28

File: 1445919360013.jpg (57KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1445919360013.jpg
57KB, 542x602px
What are you gonna do when you inevitably reach the age of 30+ as a single beta guy with little to no experience at all with the opposite gender?
Are you gonna accept this predicament and live alone in sorrow for the rest of your life, until you die alone with nobody to care or cry for you or are you going to settle for a 30 year old used up hag who got off the cock carousel with a shitty dead end part time job and a gender studies degree, knowing you both will never be fully in love with each other but at least can grow old together and shit out some deformed kids who will bury you when it's time?

I'm getting close to there, I've already missed the good bits of so-called youth and I'm honestly disgusted with the idea of being a back up plan for someone, but I don't wanna die alone :(
>>
>>35038975
Well save up the money you don't spend on a girlfriend and buy a hooker every once in awhile is not bad of a backup plan.
>>
Im already there

I just fuck whores no interest in relationships
>>
why would i live in sorrow over not having a gf i have my hand
>>
>>35038975
>being a back up plan for someone
That's my biggest fear; being consolation prize. If there is no visceral attraction, relationships are just glorified business contracts where it's usually the woman reaping more of the benefits. In the even that you do reach age 30 without experience, live your life for yourself, and focus on other things. I'd argue that women are not worth it past age 25. Easier said than done, I know, but a lot of married guys I know are miserable. That's all you can do, boyo.
>>
Nothing. I'll be a wizard next year and I just stopped caring. Outside of >no gf my life is pretty good and at my age sex drive is already starting to die off so I get the urge to fap alot less. Its actually pretty nice.
>>
>>35038975
but i already reached that level 3 levels ago
i do the same shit now as i did back then
>>
>>35039078
>tfw 25
>tfw not worth it anymore also
I tried going on dating sites and tinder but every woman around my age looks so decrepit I really can't find them attractive anymore
>>
I'm 35 and I'm having these thoughts as well.

In an idea world, I'd have children with a woman I love. But I know this isn't going to happen and I'll probably end up alone because I don't want to settle for less.
>>
>>35039132
Yep. I'm 25 also. These women are broken beyond repair, mentally and emotionally.
>>
File: 1485950956401.jpg (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485950956401.jpg
132KB, 800x800px
>>35038975
i wish girls were my biggest problem
even tho i am 26 kv myself
>>
>>35038975
There are 3,5 billions people from the opposite gender, so you can get one, there's literally one for everybody.
It depends on what you want: do you want someone to spend your life with, with whom you can share your feelings and relate to, or do you search the ideal partner?
Because the second one is simply not going to happen. You just have to put your priorities in order.
>>
I think we're the sacrificial pawns of the 21st century. Progress comes at a cost and some of us pay the price. victims of history and social upheavals.

Not bragging but I'm tall and handsome but I still failed with women because i'm not a outgoing extroverted chad.
>>
File: MNSr3mW.png (515KB, 585x579px)
MNSr3mW.png
515KB, 585x579px
>>35038975
>mfw this is the truth but I can't accept it
>>
>>35039191
>i wish girls were my biggest problem
this, having no gf is a failed normie problem, I have never even had a job and I'll be 30 this year
>>
>>35039231
In a perfect and just world - maybe. but here we got that shitty 20% rule, my naive nigger
>>
>>35039231
>one for everyone

Kek, it's a sex pyramid and Chad gets all the women. 40% of all men throughout history never bred.
>>
I'm going to stick to the basics of CQC
>>
>>35039416
Chad doesn't bother with the fallen fruits.
As always, you're blinding yourself to the obvious truth.
>>
>>35039542
don't forget that actual robots are lowest tier of man
below mutilated and homeless guys
even the rotten fruits are not for us
>>
>>35039599
Then go with another robot. Once again, if what you're looking for is someone (i.e. anyone to talk to), go with someone who at least know what you're coming from.
If you're a man and not gay, you can't have sex, but at least you'd have a """friend""".
>>
>>35039677
I tried, fembots never want me
>>
I'm only 22 but I'm drifting further from having any sort of connection with a girl. I honestly wanna kill myself right now, c'est le vie...
>>
File: IMG_2693.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2693.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
>>35038975
Gain 200+ lbs and eat myself to an early grave. It's gonna feel soooooo good too.
10 more years to go
>>
Not sure 23 year old kv here. I became an addict to jacking off and never talked to any women during my high school years. Now I'm in college and in the same situation. If I make it to 30 without ever having sex I will probably kill myself as I would be an objective failure of a human being.
>>
i'm a 36 year old wiz. feel free to ask questions.
>>
I'm nearing 21 so there's still more than 9 years to think about it. Plenty of time.

Naturally I hope to become a normalfag and get a gf somewhere before I'm 25, but I'm headed straight to the situation you're describing and I doubt there's a right answer or a solution to that problem. Seems like you already fucked up at that point and have to chose between bad or worse.
>>
>>35039387
how do you survive? Parents, NEETbucks? Just curious. I've only ever been employed by my parents my whole life and I'm in my 30s. I honestly want to do anything else but know that I can't get any better job with my lack of skills.
>>
>>35038975
I'm only 23 but I know for a fact that this will be me in seven years. They way I've always fapped has obliterated my confidence in doing anything sexual with anyone else. Just waiting to die alone at this point.
>>
>Are you gonna accept this predicament and live alone in sorrow for the rest of your life, until you die alone with nobody to care or cry for you
Already happened desu
>>
>>35038975
by that time my big brain would have overpower my little brain. women would have no way to manipulate me.
>>
>>35038975

There is another option here, one you could take up right now if you wanted, but you won't.

Date the female version of you. The 6/10 at best with a diploma in accounting or a boring mid range corporate job who isn't a Stacy. She dresses plainly, has cats, likes books and going to theatre and recitals and lives a fairly modest, boring life.

Go and find that girl. They're everywhere, but you actually want Stacy or some manic pixie dream girl who will never, ever want you.
>>
>>35038975
meh im 25 and have never done anything with a woman, ill be alone for ever and i am ok with that, happy even, i get to be at peace knowing that im not living such a souless and hedonistic life, its not a bad thing to be alone for ever.
>>
File: 1487205276984.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487205276984.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>35038975
I'm a 32 yr old virgin.

I accepted it big long ago, OP.
>>
>>35038975
>Are you gonna accept this predicament and live alone in sorrow for the rest of your life
This. I'm currently in college working on my 2nd degree + master and if i don't have a well paid job in 5 years i'll try to NEET through my life.
If my plan doesn't work out you'll see me in the news in 5-6 years, also /pol/ will probably build me a memorial of memes.
>>
>>35038975
>or are you going to settle for a 30 year old used up hag who got off the cock carousel with a shitty dead end part time job and a gender studies degree, knowing you both will never be fully in love with each other but at least can grow old together and shit out some deformed kids who will bury you when it's time?
Well I dont talk to women so I dont see that happening
>>
>>35038975
I'm 35 and IDK what to do
>>
>>35038975
around 30+ is when women start to lower their standards or so i'm told. if i get to that point with no sexual experience i'll probably just coast into oblvion.
>get into really degenerate fetishes and use all manner of fleshlights, masturbatory aids
>gradually increase drug use and variety
>be an asshoel to everyone and do progressively less work at my job until i get fired
>continue degeneracy and just do what feels good till i run out of money and kill myself
>>
>>35038975
I will do something else, having a gf is not all the world mates, I barely thing about women's I already know I am going to be alone sobre I accepted and focus in other things like studying or work
>>
>>35039231
Most of these 3.5 are underage or non-white you fucking retard. Call me a racist but ai absolutely have no sexual or romantic interest in women not of my race
>>
I'm 19 in uni right now taking a master degree in STEM. What I plan for my future is to gain some money, travel across the world all alone ofc and probably loose my virginity to some hooker.
I already know that i'll never have some sort of relationship, I can't just relate to humans.
This i'll be personal hedonism. When I actually become old prob gonna suicide.
>>
>>35043881
Here's the funny thing: All of them are already in a relationship. That's the reason why I don't give a fuck about ever even trying to talk to a girl. You see someone who sparks your interest and the next moment you hear them talk about their boyfriend or see pictures of those on their phones. Why would you make a fool out of yourself by putting yourself into the spotlight and talk to them. Apathy is the only true way to fight off the lonelyness.
>>
I'm 26 and already know that will be my fate. I am making plans since 25 of moving to a 3rd world country once I hit 30. I already have a good amount of cash saved up because I live at home and work full time. I have a few options, thailand, cambodia, mexico, colombia. Being a white foriegner that is 6 foot tall, white, fit with green eyes will be plenty enough to bag a decent native in any of those countries. Might have to teach english which I don't really want to do. I'll have many options. You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to slave away at a career in America for at best a 5/10 wife that gets fat or cheats on me and demands money. I'll kill myself before I live such a terrible life. I can be sleeping in till noon, smoking quality weed and fucking underage hookers in SEA.
>>
>>35044091
>All of them are already in a relationship.

No, they're not. Pretty much every guy who had ever had a GF knows there's always at least one girl like this in her friend group and she rarely has a BF.

You sound like you're just making excuses.
>>
ill be 30 in about 3 months. been a neet for 6 years, former heroin addict, no friends, virgin, just a fucking loser. i overdosed on dope once and almost died, every day i wish they didn't use narcan to bring me out of it, would have been better off.
>>
>>35044122
Seems like youre just delusional or extremely lucky
>>
>>35044094
>Being a white foriegner that is 6 foot tall, white, fit with green eyes will be plenty enough to bag a decent native in any of those countries.

Your hilarious and naive notion that these things will matter shows you don't understand women at all and the only ones you'll attract know exactly how to play you to get what they want.
>>
>>35044143

I'm neither. Ever considered your apathy and refusal to try means you lack the social experience to actually know what's going on?
>>
>>35038975
At this point I'd just give up and live alone the rest of my life. At 30 your time's past
>>
>>35038975

not sure senpai. I'm about 1.5 years until I'm there, so I have some time to still figure that shit out

probably just stay solo for life
>>
I'm going to move to Montana, build a cabin, and send people things in the mail
>>
>>35044122
>Pretty much every guy who had ever had a GF
I don't know if I sounded like someone who ever was in a relationship to you, because I wasn't, regardless I don't think it is worth the psychological effort to ask around and locate such a person only to have a small chance to be allowed to prove yourself worthy to receive said cunt's attention. I have the feeling the only people I'd be even interested in would approach me, not the other way around.
>>
>>35044159

I literally can't be played by women, I'm too smart for that. I will use my race and good looks to fuck 3rd world women. I may not be chad in America but I am damn close I just have terrible social skills. I will not die a virgin, I promise you I won't.
>>
>>35043881
those ones still want chad tho or have his baby already
>>
>>35039089
> sex drive is already starting to die off so I get the urge to fap alot less.
My life would go from pretty awful to wonderful overnight if this happened to me.
I've entertained the idea of chemical castration in my head; but, it's appalling enough to me that I've never done so much as googled it. One day I'll at least look into it.
>>
File: yang.png (123KB, 560x365px)
yang.png
123KB, 560x365px
No, because I'm 19 and I'm still young enough. It doesn't matter, I set my standards low enough and I'm "cute" and "handsome" and I've got a girl that has similar interests with me. I'm not gonna die a virgin or alone, because I don't have unrealistic expectations in life. By all means, I should be 'Chad' if we're going off standards here. I'm 6'3, white and fit with bright blue eyes and a stable career. But there's always someone better, it's a cold reality. You have to become the best a girl can get, and you have to be happy with that. Or you'll die alone. That's sex politics anons, and it's taken me 19 years to get here but I'm finally happy now that I've swallowed the whorepill.
>>
>>35044217
t. beta virginian on /cum/
>>
>>35044220
Not the guy you're arguing with but best of luck man. Good for you not accepting a shitty fate like most robots
>>
>>35044184
Yes, I don't understand all of this typical normie hook up culture nonsense. If that is a sign of being socially unaware, so be it. I can manage myself in a social setting, that isn't the problem, I just can't imagine how talking to a random person with the obvious motive of pursuing a sexual relationship could ever be done in a sensible way.
>>
>>35038975
>What are you gonna do when you inevitably reach the age of 30+ as a single beta guy with little to no experience at all with the opposite gender?

Don't really know, but only 8 months until that happens.

I have a (worthless) degree, but I still have no experience and a shitty job.
>>
>>35044220
in sea they play games and get big cash from guys like you for a living its like a job for them
>>
>>35038975
Dunno ive never tried to have any sort of relationship before and I doubt very much that ill have interest in it when im 30. Guess ill enjoy my disposble income buying things until I die or something
>>
File: 1458099623113.jpg (140KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458099623113.jpg
140KB, 450x450px
>>35044258
Why the fuck are you even here?

Admitting to having a gf or being over 6' should be a bannable offense.
>>
File: 1473126877604.png (99KB, 1153x987px) Image search: [Google]
1473126877604.png
99KB, 1153x987px
>>35044259
uncle ted was pretty beta too
>>
>>35044218

>it's psychologically damaging to ask a girl out I might have an actual chance with

What a fucking coward.

>>35044220

You're not smart because you think something that is an absolute cliche at this point isn't going to happen to you. And besides, nobody who is still a virgin in adulthood can be called intelligent.

>>35044237

They're the girls who know they can never have Chad and stopped trying in middle school. Your loss, anon.
>>
>>35044258
Get the fuck off this board then
>>
>>35044122
My sister and her friends are all exactly like this and all of them have bfs. I live in a trendy shit hole in my country btw.
>>
>>35044276
>I just can't imagine how talking to a random person with the obvious motive of pursuing a sexual relationship could ever be done in a sensible way.

Have you considered being tested to see where you fit on the spectrum, anon? People who aren't autistic don't consider how sensible these things are.
>>
>>35044283
>>35044354

No games can be played, if I'm getting my dick wet without paying I am winning. Guys less as attractive me are killing it in SEA. Also I am thinking about mexico too.
>>
>>35044373

So, you know they exist and you know it's plausible there are more and you could find one to be with.
>>
>>35044354
>What a fucking coward.

Where do you think you are?
>>
File: 1487377442924.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487377442924.png
42KB, 481x406px
>>35044319
>>35044358
It's a LDR, and if I showed you a picture of her you'd just call me a retard. She's obese (230lbs) and isn't sexually attractive whatsoever, I'm still a KHV. I got cucked in a real relationship before, because I wasn't good enough. I think it's just a cruel reality you've gotta accept anons, being tall and white doesn't make you loved. I'm meeting her soon though, and she likes weeb things. That's enough for me lads.
>>
>>35044387

They're killing it because they're getting played by a long game. Don't be stupid anon, you're listening to people in the honeymoon phase who are cunt struck.
>>
>>35044403

>resorting to this level of desperation as a response
>>
>>35044354
It's pyschological damgaing to suffer failure. You don't have a chance with a girl. If you talk to a girl you have the chance that she is single. If that is the case, you only have a chance that she doesn't outright reject you. And if she doesn't do that, you only get the chance to prove to her that you are worth of entertaining her on more occasions. I won't take all of this fucking risks. Why would I, I know I will be rejected anyway. If someone wouldn't reject me to begin with they'd be talking to me. Anddon't give me that normie "just talk to her dude" shit.
>>
>>35044426

no risk no reward, fortune favors the bold.
>>
>>35038975
>no job
>live at home
>no friends
>worthless degree
>women don't like the runner's physique
>women dont like blondes
>probably on the spectrum
>29 and a total loser

I have no idea. Probably just accept relationships and sex just aren't for me. and continue the wild ride
>>
>>35044411
If that's your definition of getting played, all girls will play you. Just establish rules like never paying and breaking it off when you catch feels and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35044378
I never even witnessed something like that outside of TV and such. DO people seriously just walk up to one another and ask if they wanna go on a date? That feels more like it is a fucking movie trope than it is reality.
>>
>>35044425
Well, you can't exactly disagree. If this place wasn't hilariously pathetic you wouldn't come here.
>>
>>35044452
The reward being a vapid stacy fucktoy you achieved by impersonating normies. Truly something I should want in my life, right? Otherwise I am autistic and not a normal person.
>>
File: [x] doubt.jpg (13KB, 271x317px) Image search: [Google]
[x] doubt.jpg
13KB, 271x317px
>>35044354
>nobody who is still a virgin in adulthood can be called intelligent.
>>
>>35044399
>they exist
Yes

>there are more
Yes

>you could find one to be with
Emphatic No. My dick and my head are fucked up.
>>
>>35044426
>It's pyschological damgaing to suffer failure.

No it isn't. It strengthens you psychologically to put yourself in uncomfortable situations and learn from them.

Your current attitude is what is damaging you severely.
>>
>>35044258
I personally get annoyed when people say things like "it took me x years" when x is their age. It's pretty lame. No one started their quest for gf at 0 and it just makes you look like an over dramatic faggot trying to make your life seem like an epic struggle. Esp when it's a dumbshit teenager.
>>
>>35044495
fuck off normie

ororoginalle
>>
>>35044495
Obviously the promised rewards don't outweigh the risks for me, so I won't actively try in the near future. Why should I, self pity is much more comfortable than being a fucking moron who makes a fool out of himself.
>>
>>35044485

Its the fucking opposite, intelligent people have less sex and lose their virginity later. Its the retarded niggers, mexicans and white trash that start fucking at 12 years old. Tesla died a virgin, many such cases.
>>
File: 1457765331630.jpg (290KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457765331630.jpg
290KB, 800x800px
>allowing yourself to hit 30

I bought into that limit at 25 meme, so I've got 3 years to either live entirely off money I can make at home or at least make enough online that I only have to work a part time job a few days a week
>>
>Are you gonna accept this predicament and live alone in sorrow for the rest of your life

Yep. Suffering should be worth it, though. Pretty sure there's waifus in heaven.
>>
>>35044515
Because it is an epic struggle for a person who isn't neurotypical you fucking cumguzzling faggot, how many women do you think have rejected me? Hundreds of women IRL. Thousands online. I gave up and thought about suicide, but I'm not a weak-willed cunt like half the fags here. Have you ever been laughed at by multiple women, led on and cucked for money or tried your absoulete best every day for years to get a relationship but failed miserably? If you haven't then you don't know what I'm talking about, and anybody calling me a fucking normie in this thread because my standards are non-existent and I'm in a relationship with a landwhale can go fuckin kill themselves.
>>
>>35044456

Men who have failed so badly that they go to third world countries where omega white men are a meme to be used are objectively getting played.

>>35044457

You're presenting this in the most autistic way and missing the massive part where they talk, get along, and can comprehend the body language and signals that make asking someone out plausible.

>>35044470

You've got me there. Nothing more amusing than a good trip to r9k for the keks.

>>35044478

>the only outcome is a vapid Stacy.

You definitely are autistic, anon.

>>35044485

Intelligent people are well rounded intellectually, sexually, emotionally, and socially.
>>
>>35044584
>You definitely are autistic, anon.
Well, at least I fit into this place more than you then, Norman.
>>
>>35044550

You're making a fool out of yourself right now. The risks are meagre. The rewards are as good as you make them. You're digging a gigantic hole you'll soon be incapable of climbing out of.
>>
File: 1484773650067.jpg (39KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484773650067.jpg
39KB, 297x300px
>>35044584
>Intelligent people are well rounded intellectually, sexually, emotionally, and socially.
>>
>>35044578
I'm not judging any part of your life but the whole "I have longsuffered in my years" bit is weak at 19.
>>
>>35044584
>Men who have failed so badly that they go to third world countries where omega white men are a meme to be used are objectively getting played.

Nigga if he's getting what he wants (pussy) without paying, he's not getting played. I'd say I don't know why you're so desperate to convince yourself he can't succeed, but I think truthfully it's because you're asshurt about him bringing up his race. Married men in the first world, and even men with casual relationships in the first world, get played much worse by simply paying for dinner.
>>
>>35044623
Making a fool out of myself involves being in the public, not annonoumysly on the internet. And don't give me this bullshit no/low risk shit. If you ever find yourself in the center of attention, being laughed and ridiculed, we can talk again about trusting normies and showing your thoughts and feelings on your outside.
>>
>>35044485
I agree with this unless you have a physical deformity, facial scars, shit genetics regarding facial structure, etc. Otherwise no excuse. You might be book smart but in today's world if you're a virgin well into adulthood you're not all that smart
>>
>>35044615

You're new so you believe this. r9k is an OC board and when it first started we encouraged your kind to post your stories for the keks
>>
>>35044584
>Intelligent people are well rounded intellectually, sexually, emotionally, and socially.
Not him but it's actually the intelligent people who suffer from serious mental illness like depression and suicide more often than non intelligent ones.
>>
File: smug336.jpg (42KB, 643x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug336.jpg
42KB, 643x720px
>>35044686
>>35044686
>You might be [book] smart but in today's world if you're a virgin well into adulthood you're not all that smart
>>
>>35044711
>first
So? It evolved past that. Also, I'm not in this thread to discuss board meta shit.
>>
>>35044567
theres a meme where you kill yourself at 25? I told myself this when I was 23, how is it that other people have that exact same idea?
>>
>>35044728
weebs are neither
>>
>>35044644
You can only suffer if you've truly tried, people that're 30+ here have never went to the same effort I have. They're just older and too scared to try to find happiness at all, unwilling to leave their shell.
>>
>>35044635

You're not intelligent so this has triggered you.

>>35044655

He's just living on credit. Do you honestly think he's going to be the one guy who goes there and beats the game? Dear God, virgins really will believe anything.
>>
>>35044741
anime is pretty normie tier now actually, same with vidya
>>
>>35044735
Pretty much anyone who sets an age at which they'll kill their self sets it at 25.
>>
>>35044761
>anime is pretty normie tier now

delusion
>>
>>35044674

Asking someone out when it's appropriate to do so isn't the same as sweeping off your fedora and bowing before dropping to one knee to recite an epic confession in front of a party full of normies, anon.
>>
>>35044748
>You're not intelligent so this has triggered you.
>>
>>35044761
>anime
>normie

Nah, they only buy into the hottest meme shows of the season like Jojo, ReZero, Gays on Ice, Gays in a pool, Attack on Titan, etc.
>>
>>35044716

The tortured genius meme is just a meme, anon. It's going to be hard for you to accept this, but part of being an adult is accepting all the really genuinely smart people have their shit together across the board.
>>
>>35044808
>they only buy into the hottest meme shows of the season like Jojo, ReZero, Gays on Ice, Gays in a pool, Attack on Titan, etc.

also delusional
>>
File: 1485553215833.png (402KB, 861x825px) Image search: [Google]
1485553215833.png
402KB, 861x825px
>>35044761
>anime is pretty normie tier now actually
>normie
>>
>>35044734

>omegas still come here to whine and post their failures
>t-the b-b-board has c-c-c-changed
>I d-d-dont want t-to talk a-a-about it
>>
File: 1487488099980.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487488099980.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>35044748
>>35044748
>You're not intelligent so this has triggered you.
nigga
>>
>>35044748
>Do you honestly think he's going to be the one guy who goes there and beats the game?

99% of guys beat the game, it's easy. You only hear about the 1% that totally fuck themselves because that's more amusing.
>>
>>35044842
How is that delusional? Please explain.
>>
>>35044792

Here's that (You) you desperately wanted, unintelligent-anon
>>
>>35044787
Well, I am aware of that, but it seems like this magical moment of obvious appropriateness never happened to me. So do normies acitvely work towards a moment where it is sensible to ask someone out? Do they just hang around a person so long until a opportunity to try their luck shows up? If that is the case normie-normie relationships are even more superficial and disgusting than I've imagined.
>>
>>35044748
>you're not intelligent so this has triggered you.
Really ignites up the hippocampus
>>
>>35044903
Normies dont watch anime. period.
>>
>>35044890

How many omega males who went to third world countries do you know who could objectively be called successful in what they've achieved there?

Honeymoon period ones don't count.
>>
>>35044956
Virtually all of them.
>>
>>35044939
You obviously don't use the internet for anything outside of 4chan.
>>
File: I am content.jpg (33KB, 672x530px) Image search: [Google]
I am content.jpg
33KB, 672x530px
>>35044907
>Here's that (You) you desperately wanted
>>
>>35044842
actually you're the delusional one
you're either too blind, deaf, dumb, over 40 or just don't want to admit that vidya and anime are "cool" now.

Whenever I wanna stroke up a convo with a normie now a days it always starts out with something like:

So how bout that >current year fifa?
or
How bout dem >titans, studio ghibli, ghost in the shell
>>
>>35044984
Nice projection you got there
>>
File: IMG_0576.jpg (47KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
47KB, 500x411px
28 y/o NEET turned wageslave here. I thought I would die alone but after working for about a year and having a few women come onto me, idk anymore. I really don't want kids though (and it seems like most women either have a kid or want kids in the future), sooo I really don't know what will happen. I'm just happy I've made a close (male) friend for the first time in years.
>>
>>35044910

Normies are appropriately developed and understand attraction instinctively and have the social skills to ask each other out. There is no working towards anything or orbiting with the hope of a chance (this would be autism).

There's nothing superficial about any of this, you're just not as deep as you believe yourself to be.
>>
>>35044838
Most will, but definitelly not all and say whatever you want but the risk for depression etc is much higher for more intelligent people.
Problem here is that a prolonged mental illness such as depression can lead to negative effects on your intelligence.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1572949
>>
>>35045007
Im 27 and relatively normie I dont know anyone who watches anime, video games yeah sure. Game of thrones and shit like that is for normies.
>>
>>35045013
Well if you went on anything other than 4chan you'd know I'm right when I say normies watch popular anime that tumblr tells them to watch.
>>
I'm actually planning to die by 25, even in the small chance I become successful. I just don't like who I am.
>>
>>35045024
Well, if I obviously don't understand this principle, why should I even try then you fucking idiot. That was the point I was trying to make from the beginning. That's why I don't try, for me the risk is bigger than the low chance of a meager reward.
>>
>>35044973

I'm guessing your version of successful isn't mine. It's all awesome until they get snared by that one they thought genuinely cared and suddenly they're trapped
>>
>>35045046
as someone with a Tumblr I can confirm this is true
>>
File: don't do that.png (41KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
don't do that.png
41KB, 235x236px
>>35045070
>get snared by that one they thought genuinely cared
>>
>>35045090
>>35045046
t. weebs trying to justify their perversion to sexualised two dimensional children
>>
>>35045116
There is literally nothing wrong with being in love with a cute 2D cartoon character
>>
>>35045046
No nomie goes on tumblr, just degenerate fuckfaces who are worse than us. Weebs aren't normal irl
>>
>>35038975
I literally don't think about women at all, except when they do something dumb and then all I think is "god women are dumb". Why do you care about them so much? Don't you enjoy being alone?
>>
>>35038975
>when youre 30, you date other 30 year olds
have you ever actually dated a woman?
>>
>>35045139
There certainly is
>>
>>35045116
Just sayin' the upper side of loser culture can occasionally reach the very underside of normie culture. Occasionally.
>>
>>35045116
You're retarded.

>>35045150
So are you.
>>
>>35039231
>there's literally one for everybody.

This would only be true if every man was limited to having only one girlfriend/wife for his entire life. That's not how it works, some guys have tons of "fuck buddies".
>>
>>35045171
Name ONE

sdsfsf
>>
>>35045163
>>35044403

ghghghghgj
>>
>>35045192
It is impossible for it to love you back
>>35045181
Thats a stretch. Pokemon 20 years ago was the closest anime ever got to normie.
>>35045186
shutup weeb
>>
File: Blushing Pepe.jpg (19KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing Pepe.jpg
19KB, 259x253px
Hehe, I'll just have my parents hook me up with some qt3.14 from church and I'll be set. Assuming I'm successful in my pursuit of becoming an actuary, I'll be making 100k eventually, and I'll finally achieve everything I've ever wanted.
>>
>>35045209
It was a rhetorical question you dumbshit, but thanks for demonstrating what I am getting at. OP has no idea what hes talking about.
>>
>>35045181
I can kinda live with this. The other dude, however, was insinuating that it was commonplace.
>>
>>35045246
We both know that isnt going to happen
>>
>>35045219
>It is impossible for it to love you back

Literally no different from 3D unless you're Chad.
>>
>>35045032

And part of being well rounded emotionally is dealing with things like depression. Abnormies who aren't that smart won't do this.
>>
>>35045250
I know m8, but I still had to make that reply.
>>
>>35045095

You underestimate the power of cunt over thirsty virgins, anon.
>>
>>35045258
Well, I'd say it's commonplace for one, maybe two new animes a year to have pockets of normie interest scattered across the internet.

Certainly not many, but at least one a year it feels like.
>>
>>35045270
ok that is fair
>>
>>35044746

They're unattractive so they don't have a choice.
>>
>>35045283
I know that you are just trolling the retards here and i know that you know that this is completely wrong but just for the sakes sake.
Even highly intelligent people cannot always snap out of this on their own, you severly underestimate the seriousness of mental illnessess.
>>
Im still with my high school sweet heart while in college (at same college).
feels good, young love maturing into adulthood, like it should be.
>>
>>35045354

I didn't say anything about just snapping out of it. Intelligent people don't change the narrative when they don't have an argument and need to make something up.
>>
>>35045406
See, this is what i mean. You so desperately try to troll here but let me tell you this, you won't have success with me.
Anyways, it's 5 a.m. and i'm not a native english speaker so forgive my language, this is not changing the narrative or shifting the goalpoast.
Also attacking me personally won't trigger the desired response, m8.
>>
>>35038975

probably become a pervert

maybe support a couple camwhores on patreon

buy some pussy
>>
I'm not interested in sex at all, I'm fine just playing video games and staying in.
>>
>>35045460

>you're not allowed to call me out on changing the narrative!
>you're trolling because you just blew me the fuck out!

And.... done with you
>>
>>35045660
>realize he can't trigger me
>time to give up and declare victory
Long way to go if you want to troll more than few retards on r9k.
Point remains, you severely underestimate the impact of mental illnesses and that not all "smart" or intelligent people can deal with it on their own or you simply disregard it and try to exploit it for your pathetic trolling attempt.

Try again, if you like.
>>
>>35045766
Mate you are fully triggered lmao
>>
>>35038975
>cry for you
what did anon mean by this?
why is this aspect considered positive?
>>
>>35045802
>begging it
Nah, i actually enjoy this. It's a welcome distraction from studying. Maybe you should study on how to troll people.
Omegle and /pol/ are good places to start.
>>
>>35039231
There is not one person for everyone
the world is around 53% female, but that's accounting for old ladies that outlive their husbands by 20 years
for young people, the world is around 56% male, there are millions of excess males that will never ever have a woman care about them
this is also not counting the fact that women can also be lesbains, and many chose to either turn into a man or date women rather than be with people like us.

Stop with the just world fallacies and the normalfag platitudes
>>
>>35038975
>live alone in sorrow for the rest of your life

kek the biggest mistake a man can make is that a woman will magically bring you joy and happiness. Truth is they bring you pain and suffering through childless mind games and drama. All for what, some meaningless sex and skin to skin contact that is less pleasurable than masturbation. Save yourself the headache and ignore women.
>>
>>35045766
>you severely underestimate the impact of mental illnesses and that not all "smart" or intelligent people can deal with it on their own

Never said that either. Once again you are rewriting the narrative because you can't present an intelligent argument.

I clearly acknowledge that intelligent people can suffer from mental illness and go on to state they deal with it appropriately. You are choosing to ignore this because you aren't very intelligent and so the idea that someone can find strategies to cope with problems triggers the fuck out of you.

You should just give up now, you're not winning at all here.
>>
>>35045842

Maybe you should learn you can't just accuse people of trolling when you can't summon the intellect to respond to what they're saying without getting triggered.
>>
>>35045948
>no u
This wasn't even a nice try anymore. Seriously.. this is worse than Hillary and communism threads on /pol/.
>>
>>35046073

>I'll keep trying the same failed responses and act like I'm winning.

You got rekt child, accept this like a grown up and move on.
>>
>>35045948
>>35046073
not quoting all this shit but if this was samefagging I'm both disgusted and impressed
>>
>>35046128
>that actual projection of what you're doing right now

Come one m8 this is getting lazy.
>>
>>35039416

this. scientists looking at our dna discovered that 2/3 of our ancestors were female which concludes that over half of all men never bred. women are fucking disgusting lol
>>
>>35038975
become really good friends with an old lady at church, and shell introduce her granddaughters. impress them when theyre young and marry them before they hit mid 20s and realize what a loser you are.
>>
>>35046144
No it's not, i was just having a nice distraction from studying but if this was samefagging i'd be both disgusted and impressed, too.

>>35046128
>rekt
>child
>grow up
This is how i know you're a silly troll and probably underage, too.
>>
>>35046233
Youre like a cornered dog lol
>>
>>35046144

No samefagging here, anon.

>>35046152

>I still can't present an argument - the post

>>35046233

>le I'm refusing to address anything that was said that utterly destroyed my worthless attempt at being clever and so I'm sticking to my u r le troll maymay

Does this work better for you if I resort to your reddit tier level?
>>
>>35038975
I accepted this at 20
I'm not even offensively ugly or bad at talking to people, I just don't like relationships
>>
>>35038975
ehhh i don't really ever see myself being in a relationship, i don't know why. it's just hard to imagine

i'm sure every now and then i might enjoy an unexpected fling with a woman who takes the lead, that's how it's pretty much gone down every time so far. i know some find me attractive enough to be proactive about it

i've got about three years left until i turn 30, the question of women and a partner and all that isn't what worries me. i'm just trying to make something happen in terms of a career/passion/purpose

30 is the cutoff, i'll kill myself if i haven't managed to bring around a change by then

sometimes i think about kids being the necessary kick in the ass i need but i know i can't hold up my end so for now that's off the table
>>
>>35044584

>It's an "I don't like what an established term means so I'll pull my own special snowflake definition out of my ass" episode.
>>
Joke's on you, I'm a 25 year old virgin and I'm already chasing 30 year old girls.
>>
>>35046382

One day, when you're a grown up, you're going to come across a whole lot of people who are the full package - smart, funny, socially capable, successful in work, relationships and financially secure.

They're objectively intelligent on all levels. Your smart but lazy and depressed nonsense is the real special snowflake
>>
24 year old here

pls give me advice...
>>
>>35038975
I'm 21 and I'll kill myself before then, probably sooner
>>
>>35046419

Again, you're trying to rejigger an established term to mean something else.

Intelligence is
>the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills
Full stop. That's what it means. Stop trying to shoehorn your own personal philosophy on life into it.

You're no different from leftist SJWs trying to force the "hate speech isn't REAL speech" meme.

"Intelligence" doesn't mean success with women. It doesn't mean being charismatic. It just means intelligence.

>They're objectively intelligent on all levels.

So not only do you not understand what "intelligence" means, you also don't understand what "objectively" means either.

Really swinging for the fences on this one, aren't you?
>>
tfw 26 and in this position

any advice anons im trying to unfuck my life up as we all are here hopefuly?
>>
>>35046538

>paragraphs of objectively rekt gibberish and projection

At no point do I deny the existence of intelligent people, but intellectual capacity alone doesn't make a person truly intelligent. It's OK, anon, one day you'll grow out of being mentally 14 and understand what I'm saying without getting upset.
>>
>>35038975
>What are you gonna do when you inevitably reach the age of 30+ as a single beta guy with little to no experience at all with the opposite gender?

Just 11 months to go. Just do what i always do, go to work and play vidya.

yes, but it wouldn't be acceptance if you were living life in sorrow. Acceptance means making peace with it.

And just because you're 30+ doesn't mean that you are blacklisted from ever being in a relationship. There's no cut off age. Probably wouldn't be as good as in your 20's but hey, that's life.

I don't really care anymore though, tbqh. If anything, not caring helps me with women a little bit. I suppose if I care
d a little more maybe I'd have a gf by now but maybe not.

Only fat cows like me anyway, and I'd rather be a virgin forever than to go down that road.
>>
>>35038975
It's no different for those of us with dating experience. If we are the cock of the carousel, we too are short term and would settle.

There is no perfect life. All of us either must settle in for the long run, stay the pathetic older bachelor still playing the dating game, or become the lonely bachelor who only goes to whores and strip clubs occasionally.

Life sucks, whatever.

Take it one day at a time and it isn't so bad.
>>
I've already decided to kill myself on the day I turn 30. Got about 10 years of life until then. Can't wait, fuck you old age!
>>
>>35046297
same, but if I do get a chance with a she, I would tare that ass up if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>35040378
>22

lmao pls

take care of yourself and work for the future. 22 is nothing. I'm 24 and in a relationship that is really helping me grow after two years single and sexless.
>>
>>35038975

OP, you're being a retard. Yes, you're right; you're usually presented with two choices in this regard. You either find someone and learn to tolerate them, but hate your own life significantly more, or you live your life alone, which is going to be the crux of my reply.

Yeah, living alone sucks ass. But it's not as bad as you think it is. What, you think if you're alone you just rot away, alone and depressed? That may be the case for some people but not you. This world has a FUCKLOAD of things to offer, from lavish cars to beautiful landscapes, and everything in between.

If you're alone, you can fuck all the bitches you want.

If you're alone, you don't have to rely on anyone else, or be worried that you've let someone down.

If you're alone, you can make money, and you have to share it with nobody.

Being alone is the best thing you can do for yourself. Trust me. Yours truly, someone who has been in two HUGE relationships, only to watch them crumble in front of me.
>>
25 white male here. Already gave up on the idea of any kind of female companionship. Getting any woman who is older than 23 is already disappointed that she couldn't get a turbochad billionaire who grabs pussy every day to commit. Even if you could get a woman to lie to herself about commitment, then she will resent you because she was not good enough for the billionaire playboy when she was 18 and in the prime of her life.
>afraid to die alone
haha jokes on you, I see many close to death people every single time I go to work. Vast majority will die alone, being a burden to their family and friends. Their spouses will either not care about their death, be dead themselves already or actually be happy for their death.
Fuck society, fuck family. This world is shit and everybody should just do drugs and party every day.
>"oh hay you are 40 and still havent copulated, what is wrong" - "living the dream, motherfucker"
>>
Im just gonna learn japanese and move to Japan. That way I can start all over as a new person and if that doesnt pan out then Ill stay a virgin but it wont bother me since a lot of young people in japan from there 20s and 30s are virgins and wont ridicule you for being alone so long as you're a productive member of society
>>
>>35043561
Just give me a blogpost on how it happened, from your formative years to now.
>>
>>35039231
>there's literally one for everybody.

why are there still dumbfucks who believe this?
>>
>>35046403
DEVILISH!

(not an original comment)
>>
>>35038975
>Are you gonna accept this predicament
>live alone in sorrow for the rest of your life
pick one dumbass
that's the purpose of acceptance. You don't sit there feeling sorry for yourself if you accept your situation
>>
>>35039231
I refuse to be the beta male provider for a girl who gave her besdt years to scum bags and thugs I won't her fuck up of a life. If It was the 1950s this won't have happens gen y isn't reproducing because modern western women are by the majority vile pieces of shit.
>>
Yawn. Network,dude, networking is where it's at. You didn't think people actually did everything cold... right? Because walking up to someone at random is the easiest way to come off as a nobody. You gotta have a mutual friend introduce you to someone who is single, and your mutual friend has to understand you and know what you're looking for. You can't rely on any specific person to pull through for you, so you ask every friend you make at most once or twice to "help you if they find someone for you". Anyone you meet cold is lost to you for dating unless you strike lightning; don't waste your time. Always network into relationships. If you don't have the kinds of friends that can do that, get more of those first, then reevaluate.
>>
faggots i was in your position just 1 year ago. Now i am 26, although i live in a sober living and you may look at that as a failure. I have gained so much social skill.... i use to hang out with guys only. I couldn't see girls as friends, now 90% of my friends are female. I also got laid this year... things can change. Just stop being robot faggots, women are easy to talk to...
>>
>>35043881
I would love to go out with that girl if I ever meet her. In fact I'd much rather have the plain bookworm than the Stacy that rode the cock carousel all throughout University and now wants to settle.
>>
>>35038975
i am 27
i am still in the process of accepting a future of solitude. part of me still has hope for intimate companionship but, it seem to be dwindling away. if i do end up alone, i would like to be a hermit living on a sailboat in the ocean so i can be alone by myself.
>>
>>35043561
Idk if you're even here still, but are you still chasing sex or do you just eventually lose interest altogether?
>>
>>35048001
judging by how you wrote that post you have slight autism. Prepare you self for loneliness lad
>>
>>35047678
>everything I know about relationships and history I learned from /pol/ memes without ever leaving the basement
>>
>>35048109
>mfw people are finally getting sick of /pol/lacks
>>
>>35048154
r9k isn't for you reddit you limped dicked piece of shit.
>>
>>35039231
Of those 3.5 billion, less than billion are white, of those whites there's not many Finns, of those Finns there's less people my age than women over or under(age) my age, of those in my age group even less live where I live, even less of those are not complete whores and even less of those would want me.
So unless you are willing to date people outside of your race, ethnicity, age group (over or under), country, state and city you don't have that much choice overall. Add in that you are not the only male in that situation.
>>
Head for eastern Europe and see if I can make something happen.
>>
>>35038975
I've lived unloved and without female companionship all my life, I wouldn't care
>>
women after 30 don't seek a man, they seek a pet, you'll be fine, just give her attentions and do what she tells you to do, remember you will not be in the position of giving orders, remember she's the owner and you're the pet
>>
>>35047741
>ou gotta have a mutual friend introduce you to someone who is single

such is the life of people below 9/10, I laugh at you, kek
>>
>>35048656
Why are you cucking yourself by not looking at girls outside your village? The world is smaller than ever.
>>
>>35048757
>teenager virgin thinking he knows what dating and relationships are like in your 30s
>>
I'm 26 and I couldn't care less about having a girlfriend or sex.
>>
>>35038975
I don't fucking know. I will probably be remain depressed and hopeless, which of course dulls the brain a fuckload. At this point I'd be happy learning to love sucking cock. But since I'm autistic and shit idk how to reach that road just like idk how to make friends etc. NOBODY wants to be around a boring guy.
>>
>>35046267
>I still can't present an argument - the post

Why yes, you can't. :^)
>>
>>35044455
>>women don't like the runner's physique
>>women dont like blondes
these are false and you know it
>>
>>35046852

>If you're alone, you can fuck all the bitches you want.

FUCKING NORMALS GET OUT

>>35048757

>remember she's the owner and you're the pet

That would be really hot if it were true.
>>
>29 years old
>NEET
>can't drive
>only ever had 1 relationship
>single for almost 9 years
>sign up for OKC a couple of years ago
>trying to present yourself in a positive way to attract female attention is almost impossible
>have to compete with tens of thousands of other men for the attention of women
>if you don't have anything that makes you stand out then you'll never get noticed
>women are obsessed with status
>women only date ACROSS and UP dominance hierarchies
>that means that women will only consider a man viable for a relationship if she feels that the man is equal to or better than her
>more women than men in universities 60/40 and sometimes worse
>this pushes up womens already unrealistic expectations of a man
>less men in university means less men deemed qualified for the dating pool
>a woman will never date someone with lower status than she does
>lower status men will never have anything to offer
>if you have nothing to offer
>you have no worth
>if you have no worth, why bother trying?

Status drives our society. We compete with each other in sport, education, work, sex. Every part of our lives is dominated by it. To see who's the "best". Those who win are lauded and those who lose are cast out as losers, failures. Losers must have done something to "deserve it".

>tfw you're a low status inexperienced loser with nothing to offer so no woman will ever love you
>>
File: 1477571468058.jpg (21KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1477571468058.jpg
21KB, 400x399px
>>35048368
>everything I don't like is rebbip
stay mad rightwing SJW
>>
>>35051333
>even libcucks are admitting being a sjw is bad now

Nice.
>>
>>35051510
>everything I don't like is a librul
Cletus plz go
>>
>>35051650
>everyone I don't like is cletus or his twin brother
fuck OFF jamal
>>
>>35051677
Who's his twin brother? I need more hick names.
>>
>>35051696
Cletus the 2nd, they could only think of one name.
>>
File: banana10.png (90KB, 572x505px) Image search: [Google]
banana10.png
90KB, 572x505px
>>35039231
>go to Africa
>become chad because all the tribal girls see you as a way out
>obtain chocolate jungle waifu
>>
Keep on fighting until i find my waifu
>>
>>35038975
Continue my pathetic existance, nothing will change (I am fairly sure of this since nothing has changed for over 10 years and I don't see anything changing in the future either). Though If my body starts to deteriorate that might be real bad for my mental state which is not all that great at the present either.
>I'm honestly disgusted with the idea of being a back up plan
Fuck off, that is my silver lining.
>>
>>35044122
Actually, they do. Long term boyfriends who they live with and will probably marry. I'm 30 and spent the past year going after women my age at school. So many fingers have engagement rings it's not funny.
>>
>>35038975
I goy the solution for you, as this is actually my plan and im confident it will work wonders with every guy in our situation and whom desires a loyal good girlfriend? You ready?

First step is to move out of the city, the bigger it is, the sluttier the women are. Step two is to travel to a small town or province and invest in a 16 year old. Her parents wont give a shit about age gap as long as.you are stable, with a better income than them.and with true feelings and concern for their daughter. When she hits 18 you marry her and very important last step KEEP HER THE FUCK AWAY FROM ANY MAJOR CITY, as soon as she is tempted by the sluts, shell degrade herself.even.more and be.known as the most crazy ho in town.
>>
>>35039416
It's the other way around. 40% of men bred, while 80% of women did. They'd rather share Chad with dozens than have us.
>>
>>35038975
>when you inevitably reach the age of 30+ as a single beta guy with little to no experience at all with the opposite gender?

no need to wonder

i already am
>>
>>35038975
why hello there, a 30 virgin here

i gave up on ever getting a gf so nothing so bad, im really lucky i have friends thow
>>
>>35038975
I'm 26 with a few long term gfs but I've only had actual intercourse twice(with a condom). All of my gfs would just give me a handjob when I was horny and nothing else.

I've been with my current gf over a year and the most I ever got was a bj once and tit fucking her a few times. Normally she just jerks me off when I want to fuck. She'll talk sexy to me when she does it but she looks really bored and as soon as I cum she wipes her hand on my shirt or whatever and completely stops being sexy.

What is going on and wtf is wrong with me? I feel like a child because of this.

Inb4 I'm a cuck, I've never supported my gfs financially or anything and they don't really gain anything by being with me.
>>
>>35052146
If anyone of those girls you "dated" weren't virgins, you were objectively being cucked.
>>
not sure yet bro. i'm 27 just working and playing video games right now. probably do the same at 30
>>
File: IMG_8762.png (57KB, 500x382px)
IMG_8762.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>35052040
That hurts, I'm getting up there too.
>>
This fucking thread....
We have a few """Trolls"""( "a" team), and then some more """Trolls"""( "b" team).
"a" tries to use le epic maymays to trigger "b", who is also using maymays for the very same reason.
What is left is either samefagging or random normalfags posting just for the heck of it.
I shouldn't be surprized, since the past few months, there is a large influx of normal scum, plus minus rejects from /b/ and /s4s/.
This is actually worse than the trap threads....
>lmao found the autist
>stay mad beta faggot
>lol you are dumb anon
Just stop, please.
At least just for an hour.
>>
Hopefully have a huge amount of saving that I invested into stocks. Thus retiring early. Who needs bitches when inevitable sex bots come
>>
>>35038975
No fuckin idea mate.
I can confidently say that I wouldn't just pick up a used up slut with a worthless job though, even if I had no other options. I would just say no to that.
>>
File: 1486965495294.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1486965495294.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>35041405
tfw im on a vegan diet and losing weight and 26 kv neet so im going to live for a longer time while eating less tasty food
>>
>>35052756
This is your first time on 4chan?
>>
File: 1487728269683.png (122KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
1487728269683.png
122KB, 400x431px
>>35051761
There are some roads even I won't go down. Fucking a glorified ape is one of them.
>>
>>35044578
Get off this board with your shitty bait, retard
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.