[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've finally decided: if i haven't kissed a girl until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: img-thing.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
i've finally decided: if i haven't kissed a girl until i'm 30, i will kill myself on my 30th birthday
>giving life on last chance
>>
you have to get over your obsession with girls its so pathetic. Im also a 26 y/o virgin, for pleasure I buy stuff from amazon and fap to the item Im about to receive (mainly technology). I know it sounds absurd but if you try long enough it will work and bring you HAPPINESS
>>
>>35037778
what age are you right now opee
>>
>>35037778
your teenage years were the best opportunity for that. I don't think I've kissed a girl since I turned 20. (i'm 21 and a half now).
>>
>>35037778
>Not doing It regardless of women

Pathetic
>>
>>35038071
20 my dude

originalo
>>
>>35037778
Join the military OP, kill some sandniggers & B L E A C H a hot arab chick.
>>
>>35037778
fake and gay.
I'm 49 years old and kissless hugless virgin.

I just found that sometime after 30 you stop obsessing with losing virginity and kissing and everything other.

and you stop because you realize that you will only accept a virgin loyal woman.
>>
>>35037778
>i've finally decided: if i haven't kissed a girl until i'm 30, i will kill myself on my 30th birthday.

I remember making this sort of oath as a younger virgin in my twenties. I would come back to my apartment, another night spent alone, and gaze at the nocturnal sky. I would spend hours looking at the stars and moon, and I would offer a strange little prayer. Not to God, or the Devil, or Nature. Just to anything willing to listen. I was lonely and hurt, and plead with any spirit, divine and infernal, if any such thing existed. "Just let me be human, just for a year. For a month, a day. Don't let me die like this." And I felt confident, having offered my earnest plea, that if it wasn't answered I would take my life before another year elapsed.

No one answered. Years passed and nothing changed. Women found me just as repulsive as always. Yet I still drew breath. I had not commended myself to the blade or rope. The desperation grew each year and, paradoxically, so did the wild need to stay alive. There were times I begged the survival impulse to let me go, and its only response was to grasp me tighter.

Mother Nature has a curious relationship with her abortions, the monsters from which She's withheld all beauty and yet has nevertheless inspired the need for it. The desire for sexual affection is just as profound in the abomination as the man, despite the fact the former has no hope of receiving it. Nature becomes the quintessentially cruel mother who despises her son and yet, for all of her hatred, is loathe to let him slip her embrace.

So you remain in Her thrall. She demands you breath, eat, live just another day even if that day will bring you nothing but misery. As much as you resent Her, you'll do as She demands. And when Death finally releases you, it will be because She has given Him license to do so. Even your death bed will be a cradle, the beginning and end of an infant who Mother Nature never permitted to become an adult,
>>
>>35040791
>and you stop because you realize that you will only accept a virgin loyal woman
This is how 40 year old virgins are created. Virgin women are virtually mythical in the west, so if that's a "must" for you, you are going to die alone; if you have no problem with experienced women, however, you have a real shot at love no matter your age.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.