[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever liked you but for whatever reason you did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 20

File: 1398306321215.webm (2MB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
1398306321215.webm
2MB, 852x479px
Has a girl ever liked you but for whatever reason you did nothing about it?
>>
yeah, i start thinking that theres no way ill fulfill their expectations of me and that once they get to know me theyll see how boring i am
>>
>>35037284
Couple times
it's a nice feel until I remind myself that I am narcissist and sociopath
>>
File: 1484362320622.jpg (29KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1484362320622.jpg
29KB, 438x438px
>>35037284
Yes. My gf always has a crush on me since I first met her 7 years ago, but I never understood why.
I'm a fat fuck, and I'm not rich or skilled in any particular Chad field.
She's thin, cute, and nice. She's been hit on by countless orbiters and Chads, but she always turned them down.

When I asked why she loves me that much, she just tells me that I'm an amazing being, and loves me for my values, convictions, thoughts, and behavior.
So I guess I'm just super fucking lucky. I'm considering to put a ring on her.

Also, we discovered we have a lot of rather unusual fetishes in common, and she gives numerous and quite divine blowjobs. No fucking gag reflex.
>>
File: 3k1gx52tmacy.jpg (152KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
3k1gx52tmacy.jpg
152KB, 720x960px
Yes, currently

She's clearly very interested in me and would likely be my gf but I haven't done anything because I don't really want a gf right now, even though I'm kv.

I'm basically just going to wait and see if she does something. If she does, I'll take it. If she doesn't (99% chance), I'll just let it go by.

I have become convinced that gf-ing a random girl I have a crush on will not lead to happiness. Only true, spiritual love is worth it. If I find a "soulmate" during this life, well it would be amazing. And if I don't it's fine too. I'm fine with living alone, I'll just get a qt dog to pour all my love into.
>>
>>35037284
yeah 3 times (i am fucking stupid)
>>
One was too fat, the other I was more interested in her friend. Another one accused me of rape later (we never had sex or anything like that but people always believe roastie scum). Thankfully nothing really came from it apart from some malicious rumours for a while. One of the key events that made me cynical about women.
>>
Yeah there was a girl a year older than me in high school, dated a friend of mine until she was dumped. Try to rebound off me, but she literally went up and said she had no desire for sex or intimacy of any kind and that she was attracted to my "personality."

Too bad for her because I hated her personality and she was nowhere near attractive, so I turned her down nicely. I rejected the normie life.
>>
>>35037468
>on a sub Reddit message board
>lying about you having a GF
>super hot thin cutie denied Chads
>she waited for 7 years so that you can return the love
You do know roleplaying can be damaging to your health at this age? I'm going to assume early 20's. You might be have schizophrenia m8.
>>
>>35037776
His post is unrelated to the thread, he's just bragging. Nobody waited for 7 years, he just skipped reading the "did nothing about it" part. /r9k/ is 90% normies using the stereotypical robot as benchmarks to feel better about themselves.
>>
File: 1486681310600.jpg (191KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486681310600.jpg
191KB, 1080x1440px
A girl who works at my gym is really nice to me. At first I didn't think anything of it, but then I noticed she doesn't act like that to anyone else. I guess she thinks i'm in her league or whatever. She's a skinny pale girl who probably uses tumblr and goes to conventions but is too embarrassed to cosplay. She's nice, but she probably doesn't have a penis. Even if she did, I don't feel like dating right now, especially not someone who works at my gym.
>>
>>35037852
You absolutely must confirm how feminine her penis is before consider it. If it is absent (in which case it would automatically score 0 on the femininity scale through absence) tell ''''her'''' you're not gay and that you're flattered but not interested.
>>
>>35037922
Pretty sure she's a girl (female) so it's not even worth internet stalking her.
>>
File: 1486527231372.gif (594KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1486527231372.gif
594KB, 249x214px
No. I live a fairly normal life, but no girl has, is, or ever will like me, let alone for it to be unrequited.

Forever alone
>>
File: 1486823138585m.jpg (49KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
1486823138585m.jpg
49KB, 1024x647px
>>35038041
Also, normies who have had people like you get off my board reeeeeee
>>
>>35037284
>for whatever reason
We're robots. Autistic, awkward, insecure, unchadly, skinnyfat, NEET, manlet, depressed robots. There's plenty of reasons.
We're just protecting the girl from ourselves.
>>
A couple times.

Last time, the chick asked me to drive her. Then I asked her out and she said yes. Of course I freaked out and cancelled and now she doesnt care anymore. She was always "busy" but she always returned my missed calls. What does it mean? It's been a year and I'm too afraid to try again.
>>
Yes. It happens about once a year or so. A girl shows interest and my first instinct is to push her away. I just know I'd make a bad bf. I'm boring as fuck. I browse Taiwanese basketweaving boards all day, and I'm terrible at making conversation. Could any kind of girl be satisfied with me, really?

Now there's a new girl interested and the same shit's happening again. I just don't know what to do at this step. I wish there was a walkthrough or something
>>
Yeah, girls who like me are all Stacey, basically party girls, drinkers, very talkative.

I just want someone who prefers quiet simple things, but none of them like me.
>>
File: 1486031567121.jpg (61KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
1486031567121.jpg
61KB, 592x533px
Yes. Some weeb girl that was maybe a 6/10 on the outside. Slightly soft around the edges, seemed to have pretty poor dental hygiene, but alright otherwise.
Only problem was that her taste in anime and vidya was fucking trash, she had no real hobbies outside of those, no passion for everything. It became very clear after talking with her for a day. I then gave her a made up number and asked her to call me. Pranked her good.
Honestly though, I don't really give a fuck about relationships or sex so a girl would have to be something really special to get any positive reaction out of me.
I felt sort of alpha afterwards, but I know I'm just a fucking loser.
>>
>>35038174
Well it's easier to say whatever reason than list every single flaw you could possibly have.
>>
occasionally girls like me
but it could only be because of my looks or composure or something
because not one of them could know anything about me
and thus i ignored them totally

now once there are girls who knew a few things
always there was repulsion
so there is no doubts that my ignoring was for the betterment of they
>>
>>35038041
Same.

origami is an japanese art fuck my ass fuckign robot mute yourself reeeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
File: 1487104087042.png (496KB, 681x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487104087042.png
496KB, 681x800px
Oh yeah, often. A few in high school, a TON in college, and few in work. Rather than doing nothing I had to actively reject and avoid them. It's really awkward when they keep trying to touch me and keep bugging me to talk to them and I'm trying to politely refuse. In college my roommate kept inviting girls over and I could never fucking get them to leave. Like, they're being very obvious that they want me to fuck them and I'm being very obvious that I don't want to but they won't fucking leave no matter what I said. I actually had one girl at my last job come with this big love confession asking me out for Valentine's day and she cried like crazy when I shut her down. Even though I was being polite.
>>
>>35037284
I doubt I would have been able to notice anyways
>>
Yeah I had a girl that was just my type ask me out when I was 14 but I lacked confidence in myself and regretfully said no

20 now and still a KV
>>
>>35037284
>Has a girl ever liked you

Nope. I'm a fairly repulsive person, both physically and personally. However unlike the majority of people on the board, I don't blame women for not wanting me, quite honestly if I had the choice I wouldn't be around me either.
>>
Yes, but most of those times I didn't like them back.
The few others, I was a fucking autist and couldn't decipher their signals until they can wsee no longer interested.
>>
>chick really into me early high school
>didn't do anything because she was a complete slut

Probably should have just fucked her, but honestly I'm glad I didn't at this point.
>>
>>35040623
>>35039622
>>35038041
same dudes. i am repulsive on the inside and on the outside. my normie colleagues were literally in shock wheni told them that no women has never showed interest in me
>>
>>35037284
Yes many times but I fear and don't even want the intimacy with girls when I'm sober. Also I'm probably sociopath narcissist who play computer games all the time. I didn't give up tho and aiming for a big change for better in my life. Really got enough of those wasted opportunities.
>>
>>35040819
> have friend
> he's a big asshole
> pretty dumb( I'm smart)
> and he's also repulsive physically
> he has had tons of girlfriends and girls take interest in him all the time
How do normies do it reeeee
>>
>>35040819
>my normie colleagues were literally in shock wheni told them that no women has never showed interest in me

Same here, I once had the "wait, you're seriously a virgin" conversation with some of my roommates. It's like something just didn't compute with them, they genuinely seemed shocked.
>>
>>35040819
>i am repulsive on the inside and on the outside.
at least its straight forward with you

i am not bad looking and apparently give this "genuinely great guy" vibe
but in fact i am fucking asshole
i wish girls left me alone so i won't have to deal with their bullshit and get called a monster
not that i care about my image but it's better to not burn the brigdes behind just in case i need something from someone one day
>>
File: IMG_20170216_001908.jpg (108KB, 850x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_001908.jpg
108KB, 850x992px
>>35040990
We're both assholes and physically unattractive, while I'm smart but he's not.

All this loneliness of mine has created kind of gay and tranny-like unhealthy fantasies
>>
>>35039513
But those are my reasons, anon.
>>
This thread made me sad
Fuck my life, i guess the lonely life can be pay off someday
>>
>>35043017
Yeah, one day....one day.

It's never going to pay off, I fucking hate my life.
>>
>>35043033
At least we can enjoy things by ourselves, like not having to worry about having children or care about a women
I wonder how does it feel to have a happy and normal family sometimes
>>
>be me
>12 years old, this chick is really into me
>panic, don't know what to do
>on purposely annoyed her til the very end
>she hated me to the guts now
>havent talked to in 6 years
>>
>>35043057
But I want both of those things.
>tfw you realised you were going to die alone and no one would notice until the stench of your rotting corpse started worrying the neighbors.

I mean it happened to Joyce Vincent and she was popular, with friends, a bf, and a family that came looking for her.
>>
>>35037284
had about 10 girls interested when i was 12-18
some of them were even hot.. but i was to insecure to do anything about it and preferred to play video games all day. i have so many regrets.
>>
>>35043162
I would recommend you to not care about things like that anymore, you'll be happier
I realized this when i was 15, things will not be worth it, i will end up like my dad or my brother, and i don't want that.
>>
File: k.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>be me
>summer
>sneak out with this girl and hang out in the day
>completely autistic
>miss signs
>miss only opportunity I've had to lose virginity
>tfw depressed and anxious all the time now
>>
>>35043378
did you sniff her feet and armpits?
>>
>>35043219
did you have those "I wish I was at home playing vidya" while you were cornered by grill moment
>>
>>35037284
I'm sorry if this is off-topic but can someone give me sauce on this anime? Is it romance and someone get together with someone else as lovers in the end or throughout?
>Has a girl ever liked you but for whatever reason you did nothing about it?
I rejected a girl. I'm not chad or anything obviously. Maybe she was a little confused.
>>
>tfw no girl ever wanted me
i feel like there are two kinds of robots, the kind that don't take opportunities because there is something broken about them, and the kind that never had any to begin with.
>>
>>35043162
>Joyce Vincent
>Her remains were described as "mostly skeletal" according to the pathologist, and she was lying on her back, next to a shopping bag, surrounded by Christmas presents she had wrapped but never delivered....Neighbours had assumed the flat was unoccupied, and the odour of decomposing body tissue was attributed to nearby waste bins.

Jesus Fucking Christ, thanks asshole now I have one more thing to worry about.
>>
File: 1360190847260.jpg (464KB, 1211x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1360190847260.jpg
464KB, 1211x1200px
>>35037284
BACK IN MIDDLE SCHOOL A GIRL WHO WAS KINDA CUTE ASKED ME IF I WANTED HER TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I SAID NO

I SAID NO
>>
>>35037284
When i was young yes, i didn't expect romantic interest was supposed to be so subtle, and i only realized they were really into me later on
>>
>>35037284
Yes, in middle school there was a girl who had a really big crush on me and would follow me around drooling over every little thing I said and did. I thought she was ugly and annoying though so I pretended not to notice how she felt.
>>
>>35043539
most of them were not direct, i just got told by one of their friends that she finds me cute. but i can't talk to girls cuz mommy issues so i just pretended i'm not interested. and the ones that tried to talk to me directly i was to beta to make a move so they lost interest.
>>
>>35043689
What's worst, that you let that opportunity pass by or that you will forever think of the opportunity that passed by
>>
File: 1486271864402.png (883KB, 1009x742px) Image search: [Google]
1486271864402.png
883KB, 1009x742px
>>35043790
both are equally horrible
>>
>>35043689
AAAAAAAA
I forgive you anon, there's no way you could have known.
>>
Twice
Regret it every day of my life desu
>>
Quite a few times. Either I haven't been interested or I just haven't taken the next step. Happened recently too. I went out on a date with a girl but I knew for sure I wasn't interested in her.
>>
File: disgusting1.jpg (22KB, 351x351px)
disgusting1.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>35043746
ah I see

in my case, it's really just being dumb and apathetic, in social encounter my brain runs at 25% efficiency

I somehow let the chance of having a 9/10 gf slipped away, she was really upfront about it too, hugging me, telling me she likes my voice, groping my butts when we were alone

every time I reacted with either silence or a disgusted facial expression, I want to travel back in time and punch my younger self in the face
>>
>>35037284
yes but my friend advised me she wasn't cool enough.
she was into me a long time but i didn't respond to her advances.
if i could i would go back in time and give myself a proper beating.
>>
>>35037284
nah. that's not the way things work for me.

instead, i like a girl and she just looks at me as one of her best friends because unfortunately i got a lot of social skills help as a child and now my aspergers allows me to socialize without being able to go to the next step
>>
>>35037284

Multiple times but I never found them attractive enough. Some were just flat-out ugly or there was something about them that just ruined everything. One girl was okay but her teeth man. Terrible smile. Just no.
>>
>>35039733
>I actually had one girl at my last job come with this big love confession asking me out for Valentine's day and she cried like crazy when I shut her down. Even though I was being polite.
Story please
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (57KB, 533x594px)
IMG_0678.jpg
57KB, 533x594px
>>35037284
A girl would tease and grope me constantly in my junior year of high school. My retarded ass thought she was a bully so I made it my mission to "get her back". Long story short I made her cry and her friends called me a womanizing bastard who led her on.

>mfw
>>
>>35044377
essentially anon's the girl and the girl's anon in that story
>>
>>35037284
Yes but she's 15 and I'm 18. Just under the AoC. My mom encourages me to do it even though I tell her about the AoC. Can't do anything about it but try to not think about it.
>>
>>35044665
tease her until she's old enough.
>>
>>35037284
The only times a girl has showed interest in me was in high school small groups of girls would say their friend likes me and then die of laughter in the middle of saying it. Note this happened like three times and I had never seen any of these girls before. So I doubt their friend really liked me.
>>
>>35045393
Good idea. At the very least I'll get some entertainment out of it, no?
>>
>>35045399
They were lying, a n o n
>>
When I was in high school I had one girl legitimately interested for a period of a couple months. I realised too late and she was no longer interested.

First and last time I've had someone interested.
>>
>>35045581
keep her hooked from a safe distance. set the stage for her turning 16.
>>
I was friends with a girl that really liked me and wanted my dick badly for a good year or two. She was pretty cute, short and just the right amount of thicc. Big tits. Nice ass. Constantly tried to tempt me. I'd say maybe a 7. Didn't want to touch her with a ten foot pole though.
>>
>>35037284
on the note of women, why does my stupid stacy bitch for a sister not know when to not get in the last word with my bipolar father when he is having one of his moments? it's always "I'M BEING A BITCH AND I'VE BEEN GIVEN EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED IN LIFE SO I'M GOING TO KEEP ACTING LIKE A ROYAL FUCKING BITCH" which pisses him off a lot and he pitches a fucking tantrum, then she goes and starts crying because SHE WAS BEING A STUPID BITCH. i'm probably just going to keep staying in my room like i always do
>>
>>35043689
How old are you now, lad?
>>
>>35037284
Yes, but she was used goods. Rather be a lonely virgin.
>>
One time in sixth grade a girl told me she liked me so I told her I was gay cause my friend told me it would be funny. That was the last time a girl ever had a positive attitude towards me.
>>
>>35045787
21 years old

originalinio commentio
>>
Yeah. It's happened plenty of times but I've turned a lot of them down because they have no ambition or desire to do anything. I graduated and work a decent job. It felt like most of them were looking for a meal ticket. If they had something going on other than a fuck hole then I might not be alone right now. I guess I should lower my standards
>>
>>35037284
I was 14 and in middle school

I was also one of like 3 non-idiots in the AP algebra class, it was basically the best math and showed up on college transcripts.

I was in an abusive family though with a stepdad who would choke me, the day she confessed her love to me, it was one of the worst days of my life

>wake up
>decide to get a glass of water downstairs
>this sets off stepdad who is immediately mad for me not drinking the bottle water I had next to my bed instead of getting tap water
>he grabs me by neck and pushes me against wall
>chokes me and tells me how ungrateful I am and how I have no respect for him, tells me that he will just have to teach me respect(it was actually one of his favorite fucking things to say, and it wasnt the first or last time I would hear it)
>I nearly blacked out and afterwards he would lay me over one knee and whip me with his belt that had metal rings in it
>afterwards I just skipped breakfast and found a turtleneck
>choked back tears and got on bus
>contemplated killing myself all early morning
>4th period algebra I finished the class work and just put my head down on my desk, and covered it with my arms
>I started to think about a moment when I was younger, when I almost died while swimming in a pool at the age of 6
>pure coincidence someone swam over and their foot happened to touch me as I was drowning
>was remembering how hard it was at first and the choking down water, and even thought it was kind of sick and ironic how I was choking down water and I was thinking of dying after being choked earlier that day
>then I felt something touch my arm and I looked up
>kelsey asked me a question about some problem
>she was weird because she was actually smart and a cheerleader, was really trying her hardest when lots of others were giving up
>I showed her how to work out the problem, its weird because I remember everything else about this moment but the math, even the direction our desks were.
>>
>>35037284
literally all the time as of late.

the two girls from my work, one of them wants my dick badly, one of them is the only manager that asks for hugs from me, and one other is in love with me. ive got two girls at my uni that i know treat me like chad, and another that follows me around and has been asking to hang out for weeks. i dont like doing shit, im only 5'6", and i barely even like girls. i dont get the appeal of sex, id rather go where i have to go and come back home with minimal interaction.

but i mean its whatever. people treat me nice enough and thats probably what i enjoy the most. girls really arent worth the time that can be invested in them so im not really missing out.
>>
A few times, I just feel unworthy of affection even though I crave it, I cant accept myself in the slightest, I feel like my appearance is so ghastly theres no way someone could unironically like me so I shut myself off from them...

feels like shit lads
>>
>>35046504
...go on...

Origami
>>
>>35046504
>after I finished showing it to her she thanked me
>I just stood there for a minute looking down
>wondering if I could kill myself with my sharp as fuck compass
>I wondered if anyone would know why I did it
>was sure someone would say "Well Mrs M was such an awful teacher it made anon kill himself"
>chuckle a little at it
>I then realized that kelsey was just sitting there staring at me and I was just standing over her desk
>I turned away to go back to my desk
>then she grabbed my arm
>it was so warm
>it felt firm but it wasn't overly hard a grip
>I looked at her and she asked me if I wanted to go out
>whole class is dead silent
>I just stared at her
>then I looked around and noticed everyone was looking
>I thought to myself "this is some kind of joke, she isn't serious, I dont deserve someone like her"
>I didnt have any idea what to say
>teacher interrupts after a few moments
>WELL I GUESS YOURE JUST NOT HIS TYPE
>kelsey got up and went to bathroom
>I just sat there
>I put my head down and covered it with my arms
>I thought of telling her I was sorry
>I thought of telling her I did want to go out
>I thought of how my life was horrible and telling her, maybe she could make it better
>I thought then if she found out about my abusive family then it would all get escalated and possibly the police would be involved
>I had a terrible fear of being put in foster care
>I thought of lying to her
>I did nothing, I said nothing to her
>I felt like trash and I most of all felt like she would be happier without me in her life
>later that day I would go to give a presentation in spanish class only to vomit
>it was out of nowhere, and I immediately was sent home
>I laid in bed and cried
>found a knife and tried cutting myself the first time
>kept going until my arms were bloody
>would stop and think of how easy it could all be over if I just plunged it into my throat
>imagined it would be like drowning
>cried a lot and eventually showered and went to bed.
>>
>>35046840
Fuck anon, I don't know what to say. Where are you in life now? Are things better? How old are you? Do you have a good job? Good studies? I just really hope things worked out for you. No one deserves that at 14.
>>
>>35046905
Absolutely nowhere.

Stepdad is gone because his sociopathic ways ended up with him and my mom in a huge argument because shes bipolar as fuck. At some point she split up from him for like the 4th time, then she called him and told him that she was sleeping with someone at the house. He broke in, she called the police, he held her captive in the house as a hostage while the police showed up. Then she didn't press charges and he wasn't sent to prison. She said that he didn't deserve to go to prison.

Later she invited him back into the house on christmas while I was asleep. I ran to the neighbors and literally CHAD the neighbor walked over there with a shotgun and threatened to kill him(chad was already married but he was a nice guy) he left and mom later remarried.

Ive done basically nothing in my life though, I don't know if its partly because of all the other shit he put me through like going through my phone and finding the names of the very short time friends I had and then when I went out with them, called their parents and made up all sorts of lies about their kids bringing drugs into his house or making homosexual advances on his younger son. He was literally a sociopath through and through who worked through all of my early life to isolate me and my mom.

I have a chronic medical condition as well that started when I was 8, its just naturally got worse and leaves me in a lot of pain pretty regularly.

Sometimes I think that everything in my life went wrong there. I'm 24 right now, i've done literally nothing with my life. I just stay at home now, I sell stuff for my new stepdad who I guess is technically a millionaire if you count all his investments. He raises and breeds animals for fun and he goes to auctions a lot and buys shit, then I usually resell it online, sometimes on ebay sometimes on craigslist.

I feel extremely directionless in life, I still think about killing myself daily, chronic condition will only get worse as I get older.
>>
>>35037284
>"Anon, that girl likes you."

She'll figure out why she shouldn't eventually.
>>
>>35037284
Happening right now. Anxiety is too strong, I'm not eating and every time I do try to eat I puke. There's no way I could go through dating/meeting the parents/doing things/ texting all night. She tried to meet up once and I couldn't sleep all night. She's a complete qt and in one of my classes but I've never talked to her irl (only on SC and text).
>>
>"hey........ my friend finds you cute"
>...HAHAhahahaha...ok"

The end.

Thats my story. Plays out the same every time
>>
>first year of highschool, on a week long school trip
>girl i dont know asks me to be her boyfriend, say yes
>other people who know her find out and tell me about her
>they say she is crazy as fuck and has major anger issues
>but my dick says yes
>later in the trip we get put into groups for something
>she isnt in the same group as me, and goes completely ape shit
>starts trying to bite people and punch teachers
>gets taken inside
>in the groups we have to do a dance with a female partner chosen for us
>gf finds out who i got partnered with, beats the shit out of her
>she gets sent home early
>never see her again

at least i got to kiss her
>>
>>35037284

yeah. fat girls tend to like me, and i can't do fat girls. I find them repulsive.
>>
In highschool two girls I went to primary with came up to me and one said "hey anon, X used to like you in nursery"

Which only years later did I realise meant she actually liked me still because it would be preposterous for a 5/6 year old child to have had a crush on another in nursery years.

She was a bit chavvy, though kind of cute I suppose.
>>
>>35037284
way too many times I believed in the myth that I was going to find my one and the ones attracted to me where below my standards a few of them where actually hot but sluts. but yah you know gotta keep my virtue

>34 wiz
>>
yes, many times. i've had girls call me cute/hot. i've had them sit down next to me and start up convos. i've had them hold my hand and playfully slap my ass. i've had them tell me i should be a model, that i'm out of their league. i've had them ask for my number, i've had every oppurtunity to not be a robot. yet, here I am, a kissless, hugless virgin. its too late for me at this point. once you hit 23 and you're still a khv and not improving, its time to cut your losses and just try to become a Tesla/turbo autist that contributes something to society.

i actually should have been a normie/chad but one bad experience when i was 11 forever wrecked my self confidence for the rest of my life. one seemingly innocuous comment snowballed to the point to where i was massively insecure and ruined any relationship I've had.
>>
>>35037284
story time

>stacey tells mutual friends im hot
>starts talking to me
>fuck it, youre supposed to get out of your comfort zone to grow as a person
>ask her out
>we go out few times
>she always looks uncomfortable, never talks
>i try to find common ground or have any resemblance of a conversation and it all falls flat
>all the while im a social retard with barely any friends reaching for this popular filip qt
>tells me she just wanted to be friends and had "personal problems" so it wouldnt work
>her friends told me she was actually interested before so i knew it was bullshit
>spill spaghetti
>'no my friends dont play me like that, get your shit together before you fuck someone over and dont talk to me anymore'
>everyone knows about my autism
>high school got even shittier than i thought possible

sorry for the blog but the moral is that if you have had that situation but didnt want to act on it, be glad you didnt. it would end up just as bad as you thought it would.
>>
File: 1475438659115.jpg (75KB, 785x757px)
1475438659115.jpg
75KB, 785x757px
>>35048089
>at least i got to kiss her
OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>35037284
that's happening right now, i'm just not interested in her
>>
Tons of times, Kaley Cuoco for instance
>>
Yes, because I had lost a lot of weight and had gross loose skin and was scared of her seeing me with my shirt off.
>>
>>35043655
I feel like the first option here. Every opportunity I have I let go of because of how fucked up I actually am.
>>
>>35037284
Yes. She wasn't my type, so I brushed it off.
>>
HALF THE THREADS ON THIS BOARD DON"T FUCKING WORK
I CAN"T POST THREADS
FILE ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35037284
3 times
one i wasn't attracted to, another that i never met and was kind of creepy (i think she stalked me), one that i loved but did not make a move until it's too late because i was stupid.
>>
A few times but I thought i was too unattractive for anyone to like me and they were just trying to play a trick on me or something. Highschool was rough, didn't realize till it was pointed out to me later that these girls liked me. Too bad they don't anymore, 20 year old idiot selling coke and bagging groceries now.
>>
>>35048854
Hopefully the guy I'm seling this too decides to get sweet with me and kill me right there on the spot. I'm a retard and don't wanna live anymore.
>>
Yes, but I don't want to explain what happened. She might... be here... watching..........
>>
File: 1484258811483.jpg (324KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484258811483.jpg
324KB, 1383x1600px
>he thinks someone has ever liked me
It has long since stopped being funny.
>>
File: 1477160320276.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477160320276.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>35037468
superoriginalcommentdonotsteal
>>
>>35045399
this exact thing happened to me anon,they were taking the piss out of you.Kinda like when you see a really unattractive girl and joke with your friends" is that your girlfriend bro haha"
>"haha"
>haha
>ha
i fucking hate my life
>>
>>35047076
jesus christ dude this is by far one of the most depressing things i've read on here man
my life and childhood were shit but still a million times better than yours
i hope you can turn your life around
>>
>>35037284
A girl in high school liked me because she though I was mysterious because I never stayed with anyone after school.
Truth is i just wanted to play vidya as quickly as possible so I just runned away when the bell sounded.
>>
Yeah, several times in high school. I didn't do anything about it because I can't take a hint and I'm autistic.
>>
>>35050507
Forgot to add that I'm now a fat lazy piece of shit who has no chance of finding love.
>>
Maybe?
I always assumed some girls were nice to me just for the sake of being nice and I didn't approach them as I was too autistic for romance. I've seen girls fall for guys uglier than me so maybe I just didn't take the hint.
>>
>>35039733
Larpers please leave
Stop shitting the thread with your delusions
>>
I've turned down two girls and a gay guy. I'm straight.

Yet here I am posting
>tfw no gf

Anyone else know this feel
>>
>>35051470
all online ofc, not irllll
origin
>>
>>35037284
Like 7 or 8 times since highschool (I'm 20). Included everything skinny weeb girls to thick stacies. Brown, white, black too. One of them models for my country now.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.