[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 19yo this year >tfw virgin kissless in the most normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: AUkITFY.jpg (77KB, 1200x746px) Image search: [Google]
AUkITFY.jpg
77KB, 1200x746px
>tfw 19yo this year
>tfw virgin kissless in the most normie country of europe
fuck spain

i hate this shit, i hate the fiesta meme, everybody is talking about sex, turn on tv and sex appears, everywhere
>>
>>35036318
Get some good amigos, man. They'll help you out. Stop being bitter and open up.
>>
>>35036318
I just realized someone I know is 26 and never been kissed. She's female. Many people go way longer, gain some perspective.
>>
>>35036318

Ha ha ha

i am an introverted, so I left Spain.

There you have to talk for months to a girl to get something.
>>
>>35036318
i fucked a girl in spain haha
>>
File: 1476470180014.gif (1MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1476470180014.gif
1MB, 500x278px
>tfw couldn't care less about normies or parties or drugs or alcohol whatsoever
>why was I born in italy of all places?
well at least I'm not kissless
>>
>>35036318
Tfw ugly autist
>Go to ibiza 2 weeks
>Lose my v card to a random girl who picked me up on the street

Spanish girls seem like the most uninhibited sex friendly in the world
Yet you live there for 19 years and couldnt get one
You make me feel somewhat special, also whats your problem, why didnt you score yet?
>>
Go to South America you can get at least a 6 there.
>>
>only 19 to and bitching about virginity
>>
>>35036381

>26
>Never been kissed
>Female

A story about a camel going though the eye of a needle is much more believable.
>>
>>35036467

I think in any country it is easier if you are a foreigner.

Spain is one of the worst countries to be a robot. Italy worse.
>>
>>35036543
women can be ugly too
>>
>>35036557
And if she lowered her standards a bit she could choose from an array of lovely and cute guys who want her. But she's holding out for Chad AND approaching the WALL at breakneck speed. Bold move for her. Let's see how it works out.
>>
>>35036586
not every ugly person is into other ugly people.. can't force yourself to be attracted to or not disgusted by someone
>>
>>35036509

That is not true for Spaniards. Spanish girls want to appear clean and Catholic at home, and shy guys are their preferred targets for that.

When they go as exchange students they set up a mmf
>>
>>35036626
>he thinks attraction is only based on looks

Too bad she won't find the millions of guys who share her interests, are funny, smart, nice, would care for her, only because she thinks they are "ugly"

PROTIP:
90% of the population is average looking
So she should stop looking for Chad.
>>
>>35036318
Is virginity really a big deal there? I live in an equally normie country (Italy) but no one seems to care here (21 and kv btw)
>>
>>35036626

What's even the point of ugly people being together?

Ugly people shouldn't reproduce with other ugly people. That's cruel.
>>
>>35036675
uhm looks matter to everyone that's how it works, you don't suddenly stop giving a shit if someone is ugly just because their personality is nice.

there's a difference between average and hideous/ugly.
>>
>>35036701
they didn't ask to be born and are allowed to be happy as well. and not everyone makes babies hun.
>>
File: 1484848610109.jpg (86KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1484848610109.jpg
86KB, 500x641px
>>35036720
Seems like a perfect case of "stop looking for perfection". Pursuing a perfect partner if you have a big flaw (like being "ugly") You're gonna be looking forever.

How ugly is this girl you are talking about. Even if she's a 1/10 I'll be with her. See it was that simple. But I'm not Chad. I'm 5/10 at best.
>>
>>35036682

It is. They know you are V and you become their favorite target. Once you lose it, you are playing in the major league.
>>
>>35036774
I didn't say anything about perfect honey. big difference between average-perfect
>>
>>35036381
Not OP, but is she fuckable?
>>
>>35036808
Then why is she single still? Refer to my first post

>she's holding out for Chad
>>
>>35036550
Thats true if you are white chad. I live in OP's country and have never been approached by a girl. sucks to be a shitskin latino
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (70KB, 604x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.jpg
70KB, 604x605px
>>35036939

In general the Spanish way of thinking is about classes. If you are a virgin, you are from a different class and if you make a move, the girls push you back. I have a friend who didn't, but interestingly she is from Russia.

Once you are in the non-virgin class, you can talk to them, fuck them, etc.

Of course, if you come from Latin America you will always be for them a sudaca, and no one will make a move in order to preserve the class.
>>
>>35037291
yeah no chance for me. i will die virgin
>>
>>35037291
Bullshit, I went to Spain with my class and we all scored with some Anitas.

T. Mexican
>>
>>35036318
>almost 22
>kissless virgin
>in italy
>>
Are you me? I mean Im turning 19 years old too, and Im a kissless virgin too, I am so desperated...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.