[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 year old girl interested me >find out she had sex with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7672.jpg (374KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7672.jpg
374KB, 1106x1012px
>18 year old girl interested me
>find out she had sex with 9 guys
>think that's gross
>coworkers asking me why I still haven't dating her
>tell them she has slept with 9 people at 18
>"wtf is wrong with you Anon, that's average"
>"yeah Anon you have to stop being so picky"
>argue with them how it's way too slutty
>"Anon, I know a 16 year who has had sex with 28 guys. That's a lot. 9 at 18 ain't shit"

I'm going to throw up. Is this what is normal? Are we just sheltered? I can handle an 18 year old fucking 2-3, maybe 4 guys. But 9? How is that average. And 28 guys at 16 isn't a slut, that's a human fleshlight
>>
If it bothers you maybe you should consider dating a woman from a more traditional culture.
>>
Please tell me you're joking and that never actually happened.
>>
>>35036001
All women have to do is be slutty and they'll get free food, free money, free clothes and free sex. No shit people at 18 have had sex like 20 times
>>
File: Okcupid Experiment.png (211KB, 1700x958px) Image search: [Google]
Okcupid Experiment.png
211KB, 1700x958px
Unfortunately, women in Western society are massively entitled due to getting lifelong positive attention from males.

Think about it - the average 18 year old female has likely been asked by at least fifty males. The Okcupid experiment confirmed that even an average-looking female gets about 75 messages per month.

Girls get to enjoy a lifelong buffet of happiness, where as males get absolutely jack fucking shit, often with a 95% rejection rate due to this inequality.

And yet people wonder why so many males like Elliot Rodger are snapping and going postal.
>>
>human fleshlight
at first i was kekin
now i am depressin
>>
File: IMG_7198.png (20KB, 647x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7198.png
20KB, 647x398px
>>35036104
Yeah it really happened. I just wanted some other perspective in hopes my town is just desensitized and this isn't really what is considered normal.
>>
>>35036001
>>tell them she has slept with 9 people at 18
now you know that you need to lie about those things or tell them to fuck off because its none of their business. being honest about those things with normies is a stupid thing to do. they don't care about reals, only feels.
>>
>>35036125
True, but there is one solace for men.
Although women may live lives of joy and happiness, they leave no legacy for the future generations of man. Have you ever heard of a woman that could match the likes of Caesar or Sulla? A women that could match the intellect of Neumann? Although life certainly is harder for males, history remembers us, not women. Men undertake the lions share of responsibility, and we are rewarded with legacy, history does not remember the hedonists.
>>
>>35036001
What a bunch of keks. Who wants to fuck someone who fucked 30 guys at 16.

She is a whore and gives out to anyone so you spare yourself the trouble and buy a hooker
>>
>>35036001
>find out how she had sex with 9 guys
>at 18
>coworkers say that's average

Where do you live where people wouldn't call a teenage girl with almost double digit sex partners a slut? I know a couple of 40 year old women with +20 partners and people always cringe when I tell them. Nobody at all thinks that's "average". Why do you fags keep lying to make excuses for your shitty romantic lives?
>>
>>35036837

Because the norm today for women is to have sex with dozens of guys through tinder and the internet. Older women don't have as many partners because of this so it skews the statistics. Every study ever done shows that Chad goes through dozens and dozens of women on tinder while the average guy gets maybe 1 or 2 women in his whole life so it skews those statistics so that it looks like millenials are having less sex than generations before when that's not the case, sex is becoming for the elite only.
>>
>meet girl
>she seems nice
>find out about some vile slutty thing she did

Every time.
>>
>>35036584
Nobody will remember you, me or anyone you know. Don't be ridiculous.
>>
File: Samurai Jack Art.jpg (255KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack Art.jpg
255KB, 1024x791px
>>35037064
The Supreme Gentleman's sacrifice cemented himself as a legend, leaving a legacy of inspiration and admiration.

Adam Lanza did the same, leaving us with this brilliant monologue on the nature of humanity. https://youtu.be/J0VSX2gSlUM
>>
you either play the game and use women like the sluts they want to be used as, or you can be miserable
>>
>>35036584
ah, history
the biggest lie that men tell themselves to pretend they matter
they all did it for the pussy
>>
>>35036001
anon I'm not going to even look at the other posts. I have the exact same mindset as you. It's NOT ok but you should accept people are going to be horrible. That girl will never have a stable relationship in her lifetime. But YOU will! You have to find a person who fits you. Don't listen to the fucking normies anon! Don't fall into the trap!

pic not related
>>
>>35036001
It's weird how now being a virgin, or at least having only one partner is rare.
Is this sort of sexual liberation any good? I'd imagine some retarded Chads are happy about that, because now they have more pussies to get their dicks wet, but in all honesty, I can't help but feel it is part of the reason why today's society is going to shit: people used to find a partner, build a stable relations with them and then proceed in being useful in society.
Be proud to be virgin btw, as an aside, don't be a slave to sex.
>>
Normies are immoral and disgusting op. Don't waste your time with them.
>>
>>35036001
Now you know why most girls are only good for a pump and dump.

Literally a human fleshlight.
>>
>>35036028
Literally the only benfit of having islam take over the west.The caliphate i
doesnt seem so bad now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.