[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't have kids by 30 you should automatically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 1311947915015.jpg (56KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1311947915015.jpg
56KB, 285x298px
If you don't have kids by 30 you should automatically kill yourself
>>
>>35035756
>Implying the world needs more people
You've never used public transportation during rush hours, have you?
>>
It's extremely unethical to have kids period. You're forcing a life into the world that will do nothing but suffer. The world is already overpopulated and quality of life is diminishing. This is especially the case if you're a Robot with a genetic disorder. Don't try to meet society's demands when it doesn't understand its on a path of self-destruction. Don't justify forcing a life into this world.
>>
>>35035756
What if I'm 40?
>>
Whose taxes would pay for the welfare queen with 4 kids from 5 different guys?
>>
>>35035756
>says the insecure and frustrated aut-right NEET
>>
>>35035826
while you're not forcing a life in the world the average woman in Niger is forcing out 8.
>>
>>35035836

The labor of the proletariat pays for pretty much everything.
>>
>>35035826
For whites to stand a slight chance
>>
>>35035826
Exactly! Forcing someone to exist is one of the most cruel and selfish things you could ever do.
>>
I was gonna kill myself on my 30th birthday anyway
>>
>Having kids
>Bringing kids into this world
>>
>>35035912
What's wrong with living ?

If you were normal you would love it so why can't they ?
>>
Western and East Asian society are sick and filled with miserable little boy-men that will never breed. By the end of the century half of the world will be African.
>>
>>35036032
Everything. And exactly. I'm not normal so if I had biological kids they'd probably get the same shit from me so that would be stupid.
>>
> If you don't have kids by 30 you should automatically kill yourself

If I had kids I would kill myself.

Kids are nothing than waste of money.
>>
File: lurker.jpg (269KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
lurker.jpg
269KB, 1440x1440px
>>35035756
but what if my poetry career is taking off by then?
>>
>>35035756
>If you don't have kids by 30

For what tho
>>
>having kids so that they could be mediocre nobodies who resent you from bringing them in this world

The only way I would ever want to have kids is if I ended up extremely successful and found an extremely intelligent and extremely beautiful wife.

There is absolutely no reason to have kids. It's a choice. So the only way I would ever go through with it is if I knew they would be some sort of ubermensch amongst their peers.
>>
>having kids at all

Enjoy your fruitless life faggot.
>>
File: SoylentGreen_137Pyxurz.jpg (141KB, 1600x846px) Image search: [Google]
SoylentGreen_137Pyxurz.jpg
141KB, 1600x846px
>>35035756
you know I would If i wasnt scared of the afterlife fucking me over. and my family who does love me even if I am a neet failure.

>Soylent Green suicide rooms when?
>>
>>35036069
The terrible baby boomer and gen x/y parents are to blame for failing their children. They are the ones god will judge in the end.
>>
>>35037272
God won't judge them, they'll just be another branch that never made it. Those cultures that were fit will carry on the human race keeping some of the developments of our culture. Maybe they will remember us.
>>
File: AWMpS3m.jpg (56KB, 540x704px) Image search: [Google]
AWMpS3m.jpg
56KB, 540x704px
>>35035756
Can I manually kill myself instead?
>>
>>35035756
Give me one good reason why i should

>le original comment may may
>>
>>35035790
b-but muh white genocide
>>
>>35036069
I'll be dead by then so I don't care desu
>>
>>35037638
>Maybe they will remember us.
Doubtful. The average person's perception of history is heavily revised.
>>
File: PopulationProjections.jpg (56KB, 620x428px) Image search: [Google]
PopulationProjections.jpg
56KB, 620x428px
>>35038483
Yeah probably. But I'd like to think Western culture might be treated something like Mesopotamia. It seems like a far away ancient place, but you at least learn it was important.

Of course the focus will be on African history and the dark ages and eventual renaissance (when there's barely anyone else left)
>>
File: 1482724646303.jpg (73KB, 614x464px) Image search: [Google]
1482724646303.jpg
73KB, 614x464px
>want kids
>don't give a fuck about a bloo bloo this world, abloo bloo overpopulation
I'll be happy with my adorable children and you can't stop me! that is if I ever get a gf
>>
>>35035861
Having a white kid or two isn't gonna stop niggers from breeding like rabbits. I'd rather spare my future children from having to live amongst such people.
>>
>>35035790
>the elves should stop breading because there are too much orcs
>>
give me money to raise them and I'll have 10
>>
If you're 18 years of age and have never had sex you should go to a labor camp and be worked to death so you'll at least repay some of the resources that you wasted growing up.
>>
>>35040015
>the elves should stop breading because there are too much orcs
>because there are too much orcs
>are too much
Orc detected
>>
you need to read some more into antinatalism, OP
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.