[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't gone to class for 2 months now, and whenever I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
I haven't gone to class for 2 months now, and whenever I try to think I should go, I just get a panic attack and can't bring myself to go to class. Dunno why I have become afraid of going class. Can you guys please help me out here?
>>
>>35035701
If you haven't gone to class for 2 months you're probably got dropped. there's no point in going
>>
File: 1429644829929.jpg (154KB, 557x595px) Image search: [Google]
1429644829929.jpg
154KB, 557x595px
>>35035701
>keep putting off class
>afraid the professor will make fun of me when i finally show up so i keep putting it off
>>
>>35035718
It doesn't work that way in my country OP. I can still go and it will be alright. I am just afraid.
>>
>>35035701
commute so ur parents force u to go
>>
>>35035933
I always lie to them that nothing happens to class and they believe me. I get anxious and afraid even when I have been with my class and teachers for the last 3 and a half year. Wasn't like that in the beginning. It's just that I think I have gotten out of habit and going to college scares me.
>>
>yesterday
>roughdraft is due
>professor tells everyone to get into groups and revise
>I never started on mine
>I leave class and go home

>the final draft is due tommorow
>>
>>35036041
They are asking us to show our project tomorrow to the head of the department, haven't worked on it and haven't been to class for 2 months too. I am scared for real.
>>
>>35035701
Tell someone who will force you to sort your life out. Like your father, if he exists and has a spine.

You're probably too deep in self enforced depression to make a success of school, so think about rebuilding and convalescing by working and saving money.

Small victories will build you into a strong person. I was in your position two years ago. I dropped out, wallowed in my own self pity, alienated everyone around me - but eventually got things back on track.

Your life hasn't begun until you develop self respect. It will happen. You just have to put faith in becoming a man.
>>
>>35036280
I will try that. Would try going to class tomorrow. And my dad's leg is fractured. He's a good man but I keep on lying to him that nothing happens in class which is true coz nothing happens. Teachers are idiots.
>>
>>35036280
Also how did you got back on track anon?
>>
>>35035701
Seek therapy.
Originally.
>>
Stop being a fucking autist and get a gf
>>
>>35036594
It wasn't easy. I've changed my mindset is all I can say. It sounds cliche, but it's true.

You have to recognise that your feelings aren't the same as you. They're just passing travellers that should update you on what your unconscious needs, but not how you should act. If you're ever anxious or scared that's your opportunity to dig down and figure out where those feelings come from.
My problem was feeling rage at all the systems and idiots around me. Took me a while before I really saw clearly how I was causing those problems.

Thoughts really do affect your actions. Your habits affect your thoughts. If you wear nice clothes, if you save money, if you eat well, walk with a straight back, look people in the eye with confidence but not aggression. Things like that over time have a real impact on your confidence. Exercise and strength workouts are best though.

Failure is great. It implies you're out of your comfort zone and thus living and learning.

If you manage to pull uni back that's great. Just admit that you're one of many, many young people who was never taught to grapple with basic reality and work hard. Get up early and dedicate an our of your day to study and exercise each. Smile at the feelings that tell you to go back to bed, let them drift off and carry on.

I've also found that Jordan Peterson guy on YouTube is great for motivation and giving you a sense of meaning if that's something you need (we all need it).

Sorry for the essay and the cliches. They're true though. Good luck.
>>
>>35036875
I would try. Just 2 more months for my semester to finish and I would move out of my parents house. I already have got placed.
>>
>>35036951
Thanks a lot man. I would try to see Jordan's videos.
>>
>>35036594
I should also say don't take your family for granted if they love you. I'm not really religious or sentimental usually, but this is important.

Our culture hates parental authority. Think whiny sjws with daddy issues. That was me. Don't fall for it. Listen and work hard to make their lives better. Work to make sure you aren't a burden. Use them as a crutch when you're low right now, but afterwards do them proud.

Knowing your parents are ok is a huge psychological benefit. It's weird, but selflessness in general makes you tougher and actually attracts rewards to you I find. Gives you a serotonin boost which improves motivation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.