[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you anons genuinely believe there is a god? Do you blame your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 0A3VdnY.jpg (150KB, 700x1036px) Image search: [Google]
0A3VdnY.jpg
150KB, 700x1036px
Do you anons genuinely believe there is a god? Do you blame your failures on yourself or other higher powers that be?
I always blame myself and i am here because i failed to take action in life. Maybe one day i will have the strength to change, but for now its NEETdom and fapping.
what an existence
>>
Who fucking cares? If you did something different you would still die, you would still piss some people off, you would still have regrets, etc. You'd just have a few more short dopamine rushes for doing something you think is "important".

I'm fucking tired of people making each other feel guilty just because they exist

Maybe you didn't take action in life because you didn't want to.
>>
File: 1485585724117.jpg (49KB, 330x428px) Image search: [Google]
1485585724117.jpg
49KB, 330x428px
>>35035434
I believe the concept of a singular God is flawed.

The idea of God came from ancient civilizations, dating back ~10,000 years ago to the first man made temple. Back then the "prophets" were shamans, and they would meditate, have visions, consume liquor or some other perception altering substance, and then tell tales of what they saw.

What they saw was either heaven or hell, maybe they spoke to angels, or saw God, and they communicated this back to their followers, and the followers took this as gospel.

The truth of the matter is, the shaman was seeing his/her own divinity. Heaven and hell is all inside our heads, we are all gods because the universe can only be perceived by you, experienced by you, so therefore you are a God in it. You will not experience the universe through anyone else.

So shamans thinking they saw God, snowball effect, and now we have modern day religions that are either monotheistic or diatheistic, mostly telling people to be good or else God will Fuck you up. This whole montra is to keep people in line, and make them think they aren't responsible for their actions, but you are. And in the end of the day you'll only have yourself to answer to.
>>
>>35035434
>Do you blame your failures on yourself or other higher powers that be?
anon most here blame it on something. If not God it's parents, if not parents it's peers, if not peers its the opposite sex, if not opposite sex it's race, if not race it's genetics, or all of this or some mix of the above. Some can handle it being there fault others need something that isn't them to blame.
End of the day though God or no God your life is all you have so seeking blame is pointless short of the coping defense it brings.
>>
>>35035503
i agree anon. i remember back in hs in class we presented what we wanted to be in life. its as if we are forced into this life meme. some people just arent meant to be
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.