[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fast will I lose weight on only 600 calories of protein a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1487451136927.jpg (98KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487451136927.jpg
98KB, 983x758px
How fast will I lose weight on only 600 calories of protein a day?

I've been going for a week and don't seem to have lost anything.
>>
>>35034285
Do you sit on your fucking ass all day or do you raise your heart rate for 30 minutes minimum daily? Masturbatiok doesn't count.
>>
Don't starve yourself to death, you idiot.
>>
>>35034355
I get the feeling that's not something he'll have to worry about.
>>
>>35034315
I mostly sit on my ass although I do about an hour a day of moderate walking
>>
Don't worry about calories, just cut out carbs
>>
>>35034285
From what I understand, go 1200 calories. Anything under that will actually cause your body to retain fat, because your body is like "holy freak im starving, better save as much of this as possible."

1200 is enough to help slim down, and not cause your body to retain fat. Also, try to make that 1200 calories be low in sugar as possible, and healthy. The type of food matters when loosing weight.

600 may seem like a better option because its very dramatic and makes you feel better about yourself, but inreality slightly more will result in better results.
>>
>>35034285
I lost over 150 pounds by eating 2 to 3 light meals a week for nearly 5 months
That kind of "diet" works but the negatives might outweigh the positives depending on your situation

Aside from losing a large part of my muscle mass I didn't have any major health repercussions
I don't particularly recommend that you starve yourself but I can't deny that it's the most effective way to lose weight quickly

If you are more serious about your health and want serious change I would advice you to do your own research
The nutrition field is filled with way too much bullshit and misinformation but with a bit of common sense and fact checking you should find something worthwhile in there
>>
File: fatacceptance.png (300KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
fatacceptance.png
300KB, 564x428px
>>35034494
this is nonsense
it's as if you think the body doesn't *actually* need calories to function and can just decide to accept or reject them as need
ffs the sjws have done a number on you
>>
>>35034723
I forgot to add that I was taking vitamins and that I took a blood test 2 months in
If you're going to do it, don't do it blindly
>>
>>35034427
>600 calories of protein
i mean are you ONLY eating 600 calories of pure protein or are you getting carbs and shit on there too.

Also i would recommend core exercises, sit ups and planks. "Walking" isn't gonna do jack shit for you.

drink lots of water
>>
File: 1487451312059s.jpg (4KB, 124x106px) Image search: [Google]
1487451312059s.jpg
4KB, 124x106px
>>35034864
So are you saying the body doesn't have a choice about whether or not it stores the fat for "fat storage mode meme" and that it will use the excess fat when needed?
>>
>>35034723

I highly doubt you were losing 30lb a month, thats almost 8lb a week

your kidneys would have packed in
>>
>>35035041
Core exercises don't do shit if you are obese you retard, walking is better at this stage.
>>35034285
OP if you are really fat, then you can do 600 calories/day for a while, but only if you are REALLY huge. I wouldn't do it for very long. Maybe try alternating between 600 cal days and 1200 cal days after a couple weeks of this.
>>
Don't starve, fellow fatties. You'll feel like total shit and the urge to binge eat will just increase.

Eat healthy foods, count calories, and exercise regularly and you will lose weight at a steady pace without suffering.

Yes it will take a while, but you didn't become a fat shit overnight, so you won't lose it all that fast.
>>
>>35034285
Very fast. As a 240 pound guy who ate only 500 kcal a day when I was unemployed, I lost 50 pounds in 5 months while sitting on my ass. I don't recommend it though, you lose as much muscle as fat, and when you're done you'll look flabby as fuck. Without changing your dietary habits permanently and doing exercise, you'll stop caring after a while and gain back all the weight.
>>
>>35035092
Your body doesn't have a choice to use the energy in food if you exercise.
>>
>>35035041
Only 600 of sausages nothing else except a multivitamin pill
>>
>>35034285
Weight loss is a meme, people will still hate you for being an autist. It's better to get your validation from food.
>>
>>35035092
shocking, I know.
the public must be informed!
>>
>>35035109
You're right
8 pounds a weeks sounds like way too much, anything over 4 would be generous

Assuming you need an average of 2k calories a day during your weight loss that would be a deficit of 14k a week
A pound of fat is about 3k5 calories, that would mean that you'd lose roughly 4 pounds a week if you ate absolutely nothing (you'd lose much more at the start and less at the end as your metabolism adapts to starvation)
>>
>>35034285
No less than 1500 calories, low carb, protein and unsaturated fats onry
Please don't kill yourself
>>
>>35035505
I'll inform your ass with my cock
>>
>fatties cut down for a week
>lose 3 lbs or some shit
>90% give up at this point because they can't control their addiction to eating
>those who are left meet their weight goal extremely quickly
>90% of those relapse and become fat again
This isn't even mentioning how bad this is for your body. I really don't recommend doing this.

Though, the real problem is you never learn how to actually not be a fatass this way.
Just because you're skinny doesn't mean you can suddenly eat the same amount of food you were eating when you were fat, and not get fat.
It'll come back as fast as it left.

also exercise is a meme.
1 hr of treadmilling burns a whopping 85 calories. That's a fucking snack sized candy bar or something.
Exercise is important for staying healthy, but it's maybe 20% as effective as just dieting.

Listen, just calculate the amount of calories someone at your desired weight eats, and lower your intake to that.
You'll develop better eating habits, and you won't destroy your body.
>>
>>35035615
>also exercise is a meme.
>1 hr of treadmilling burns a whopping 85 calories. That's a fucking snack sized candy bar or something.
>Exercise is important for staying healthy, but it's maybe 20% as effective as just dieting.

My exercise bike says I lose 100 calories in about 20 minutes. Is my bike a liar?
>>
>>35034285
you need fats too or you'll get rabbit starvation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
>>
>>35035615
Swim and you will be swimming in pussies.

Also high intensity interval training will decrease your chance of dying when you reach 50s.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.