[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird that I have neatly organized every photo of all my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (84KB, 971x668px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
84KB, 971x668px
Is it weird that I have neatly organized every photo of all my friends into a little archive folder? This includes an entire folder for internet friends too.
>>
it's tended to be what moms did with family photos in books and bins
>>
>>35033520
Well one of these folders is for my sister because I'm kind of friends with her.

I also have nudes in the Internet friends folder
>>
File: 1483295313589.jpg (30KB, 544x960px)
1483295313589.jpg
30KB, 544x960px
>>35033496
Don't worry, I've organised lots of photos of girls into multiple folders. What's the point on doing it with your friends?

Are you attracted to them?
>>
>>35033496

is eloise chinese?
>>
>>35033560
>What's the point on doing it with your friends

Blackmail.

All those drunken embarrassing photos they delete and think are gone forever.
>>
>>35033586
No she's my sister and is very much Caucasian. I keep embarrassing pics of her for blackmail purposes.

I would show my internet friends folder but I met some of them on here and I'm afraid they'll see I keep photos of them
>>
>>35033591
That's pretty clever and spooky, have you ever blackmailed someone with photos before?
>>
>>35033704
My sister numerous times. It's actually taught her a lesson about putting slutty pics on social media which I think is a good thing, and my friend Erik a few times. Also it's fun to post their pics on soc occasionally just to wind them up.
>>
>>35033741
Nice, teach that whore a lesson

Doesn't she hate you?
>>
Post rare eriks
>>
>>35033768
Well yeah but don't all siblings hate eachother?
>>
Why is Erik, Joe, Emma and Eloise more important than Geo, Jon and MJ?
>>
File: b6395d89ef.jpg (564KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
b6395d89ef.jpg
564KB, 1080x1920px
>>35033793
okay! This is the rarest one I've got. don't ask how I acquired it.
>>
>>35033804
Yes but I've never blackmailed mine. Could you post a sis pic?
>>
>>35033846
This is a pretty rare embarrassing one of my sister. She had it as a Facebook profile picture when she was really into this movie (fault in our stars I think?). It's not objectively that embarrassing but she cringes every time I show it to her now.

I'm not posting the slutty ones because she's underage and because I know what you faggots want want them for.
>>
>>35033552
How the heck did you find or get nudes of your friends?
>>
>>35033741
Do they not hate you for it?
>>
>>35033831
I'm guessing you catfished him.
>>
>>35033952
Some of my female internet """"friends"""" send me nudes.

It's a bit more tricky to find them of my irl friends. Going on their phones when they're pooping helps though. desu I don't have a lot of nudes of irl friends. And there's no way in hell I'm posting them.

>>35033986
Some don't know I do it, especially internet friends. My two closes irl friends (Erik and Joe) know that I do it because I've blackmailed them before. They don't hate me they're just a bit more cautious about what pictures they put out there, but ultimately don't care a whole lot.
>>
>>35033591
That's sad. It's like they don't want to be your friend, and you're bitter, so you hold onto what they think they've lost because you want to feel as if you have leverage over them. You do realize you're nothing to these people, right? You weren't included in any of the photos, yet you have them saved onto your computer.

Tell me that's not creepy.
>>
>>35034009
No but if you want advice going to /soc/ archives and searching friends usernames is a good way to find embarrassing pics of friends who also use 4chan. As much as everyone claims to hate it a lot of people do use /soc/.

I don't catfish people I like that would be mean. Plus he's not dumb enough to fall for that.

That particular picture I found on his laptop.

I think he'd make a good trap do you agree?
>>
>>35033945
Don't call me a faggot, I only want them for photoshop practice. This seems fucked up, but whores are whores and I'd probably be the same way if I had a sister.
>>
>>35033496
>Aidan
such a beta name
>>
>>35033591
Then you're not really their friend, you're just a sad faggot.
>>
File: 20170210_230818.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px)
20170210_230818.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>35034090
Lmao thanks for the armchair psychology but my friends do actually like me. I said earlier my two close friends know I do this and just don't care. I wouldn't be surprised if Erik does the same with me 2bh, he's posted embarrassing pics of me to places before. I just find it funny tho.

I have plenty of pictures that have me in them too. Pic related, me and Erik out drinking a few nights ago.

>>35034159
sorry friend. It was wrong of me to assume you wanted to fap to slutty pics of underage girls. But this is 4chan can you really blame me for assuming that? You can find plenty of pictures of nude models online if you want that kind of thing.

>>35034182
fuck off cunt my name is alpha as fuck. Begins with an A. Start of the alphabet motherfucker.
>>
>>35034206
I was half joking it's not just for blackmailing them. I also just like to have lots of pics of my friends for memories.
>>
>>35034217
>fuck off cunt my name is alpha as fuck. Begins with an A. Start of the alphabet motherfucker.
change your name to AIDS because that's what I'm hoping you to get, faggot.
i think i will blackmail you on your social midia today with this thread, Aidan.
>>
>>35034217
>It was wrong of me to assume you wanted to fap to slutty pics of underage girls

Yes, only photoshop practice ;)
>>
>>35034270
Haha try it ya dumb cunt. I haven't said anything in this thread that anybody would care about. If you somehow found a friend or family member on facebook they'd just be creeped out by your little autistic message that aidan made a 4chan thread.
>>
>>35034433
implying i use facebook to connect with real life people.
>>
>>35034464
good luck doxing me then. You have a first name, one photo and two photos of my friends.
>>
>>35034022
I'd be like "Yeah fuck that" if my friend blackmailed me with nudes though.
>>
>>35034104
You don't catfish people you like but you blackmail them?
>>
>>35034787
Only lighthearted banter blackmail. Like you'd make a lighthearted bribe or bet. I'm not malicious about it.
>>
>>35035028
Oh, the way you worded it, I thought it was like "Be my friend or I'll release these nudes" but if it's embarrassing photos for banter then yeah, some people do that.
>>
I don't think its that weird as long as it's malicious. I don't do it. But I do 'research' new people I've met so I learn their interests so it's easier to spark a conversation with them. It works, there's less awkward silence and more of their face lighting up and them being engaged as it's a topic that they like.

>>35034104
Yeah, it usually ends up with a ton of friends actually secretly being gay or bisexual or bicurious or whatever.
>>
>>35035325
Haha no of course not! It's just me being a bit of a dick to people who I've known for years. Nothing too abnormal in a long term friendship.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.