[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Regret never asking out the cute exchange student in one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: coffee_shop_girl.jpg (14KB, 469x240px) Image search: [Google]
coffee_shop_girl.jpg
14KB, 469x240px
>Regret never asking out the cute exchange student in one of my classes
>Promise myself doing it if I happen to meet her again
>Do meet her again
>Oh shit what now.gif
>Wait for her after class to chat her up
>Walk over campus and talk
>She starts to say goodbye to go on with her day
>Nowornever.jpg
>"You are busy? That's too bad, I just wanted to invite you for a drink."
>Literally surprised, she stops, changes her plans and we go for a drink
>Talk for hours
>She is interesting and funny

It is literally THAT easy. And a Yes feels so amazing, it's worth every No you got otherwise.
So what is your excuse?
>>
What do you mean 'a drink'? Like what fucking drink? Why? What am I supposed to do at a bar or coffeeshop? Why not just play some GTA or Saints Row over Discord and talk over that. Have some interesting and bonding stuff to do as well.

Who the fuck goes for '''''''''drinks''''''''. I don't drink coffee nor alcohol.
>>
dont let the door hit ya on the way out normie
>>
>>35032889
>She is interesting and funny

Hope you'll laugh at her sense of humor when she'll inevitably dump you for someone "better". See you later.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.