[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you wear jeans and t-shirt to look cool or because you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1449.png (13KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1449.png
13KB, 650x650px
Do you wear jeans and t-shirt to look cool or because you are unoriginal.
>>
Ass. Ass thread.
>>
I guess because I'm unoriginal, they're just clothes.
>>
>>35032834
because i am autistic and have no fashion sese
>>
>>35032834
I wear jeans and a polo shirt cause a polo shirt is semi-proffesional enough to not stand out in any way and jeans are the most useful option in pants.
>>
>>35033386
sese lade
>>
>>35032834
Because I don't care and it makes people ignore you.
>>
Do you wear cargo shorts and socks with sandals to look cool or because you are unoriginal?
>>
>>35032834
it's easy, comfy and makes me look unprofessional
can't say I've seen this may-may before tho
>>
I mean they fit and don't look autistic
>>
Because I'm a lazy sack of shit who spends most of his money on video games and cigarettes.
>>
>>35032834
I do it because male fashion is a joke and there's like 2 possible outfits for each season not counting colors that don't look like complete autism
>>
Because I don't give a fuck.
lklklklkl
>>
>>35033255
Ass thread?
Ass thread.
>>
>>35032834
Men don't really have many other options so yeah.
>>
Just generic modern clothes.
>>
>>35032834
I wear flannels and button up fancy shirts because I'm unoriginal.

Also solid black jeans. because I'm unoriginal.
>>
>>35032834

I'm too stupid to dress nicely. Every attempt for me to be /fa/ just ends up in embarrassment.
>>
File: hey, you, end it all!.jpg (52KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
hey, you, end it all!.jpg
52KB, 702x336px
>>35032834
hmmmm really makes you hmmmm. do you seriously think "looking cool" or originality has anything to do with it? if you're a bipedal person living in the current year and you believe expressing yourself through clothes and "fashion" is in any way creative, you're a fucking moron. also, if you have ever for a second attempted to project any image even closely related to the word "cool" you should really reevaluate why you're not constantly in existential dread.

>tfw exist
>>
File: IMG_0555.jpg (90KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0555.jpg
90KB, 640x960px
>>35035150
b-but what if i want to look like complete autism?
>>
>>35032834
What the fuck else do you expect me to wear? I go cloths shopping maybe once a year, and I have to spend a week recovering afterwards.
>>
I'm unoriginal and cheap. No matter how I dress, I'll still be ugly, so I just dress in the most simple way possible.
>>
>>35032834
I wear fucking pajama pants what the fuck do you think I am? Some fucking prince dignitary of an oil producing country who has to leave the house every day?
>>
>>35036265
Be my artistic bf pls
Hbjiii
>>
>>35032834
I don't try to define myself by what goods I consume. This whole idea that you should express your uniqueness by buying shit other people sell you is fucking retarded.
>>
>>35036226
what if I am constantly in a state of existential dread and cope by frogposting?
>>
File: Image-1.jpg (377KB, 1082x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.jpg
377KB, 1082x1920px
>>35036309
sorry friend, i'm aiming for wizardhood
>>
I don't you dumb fuck I only wear sweatpants because they are comfy and I couldn't give a shit about what some normies think of me.
>>
>>35036354
then it looks like you have a pretty strong grasp of the necessity of suicide within our species
>>
The only way to be "original" in the way you dress is if you make your clothes yourself.
>>
>>35032834

I wear t-shirts but not jeans, only sweatpants. i'd rather be comfy than look good
>>
>>35032834
I don't, I wear cargo shorts and hoodies.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.