[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>confessed to me friend about my mental problems >now he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485895274736.jpg (20KB, 261x394px) Image search: [Google]
1485895274736.jpg
20KB, 261x394px
>confessed to me friend about my mental problems
>now he wants me to go out with him all the time
>I am ashamed to decline because I don't wanna go out

He's a good friend I don't deserve.
>>
>>35032361
I'm gonna need just a little bit more context OP
>>
>>35032484
I told him about my shitty life and what a shut in I am, he tries to get me outside.
>>
>>35032549
Then go hang out with him. Give him a kiss as thanks for trying to get you out of your shell.
>>
>>35032580
I would like to, but I don't really wanna go outside.
>>
>>35032618
Then ask him to hang out at your house and kiss him.
>>
>>35032650
But I never invite anyone over, because I don't want them to see the squalor I live in.
>>
>>35032673
You're never gonna kiss a cute boy with that attitude. Don't worry about what he thinks about your place, it's you that he cares about.
>>
>>35032719
But I don't wanna kiss a cute boy, not in the gay way anyway.
>>
>>35032782
Then kiss him in the straight way. It'll be fine, he'll understand.
>>
File: 1474920165322.jpg (45KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1474920165322.jpg
45KB, 612x612px
>>35032618
Why is it you don't want to go outside? If it will help, you should. If it genuinely doesn't though, tell him, he seems like the kind of guy that should understand.

I'm sure you guys will work out a good compromise, anyway. Even just hang out indoors.

Is there a greentext option? You caught my interest with this thread.
>>
You can either stay where you are doing the same thing as always and definitely be depressed, or you can be depressed elsewhere with the chance of being happy to some degree. There's that quote that goes something like, "if you do what you always do, you'll get what you always got."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.