[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 years old >5'2 male (male) I average about 10-15

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

File: 72964838[1].jpg (39KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
72964838[1].jpg
39KB, 1200x630px
>18 years old
>5'2 male (male)

I average about 10-15 laughs/short jokes a day. Even the teachers laugh at me. I know some people (especially short ones) sometimes grow even after 18 but I feel like the chance is too low. It's too late to take growth hormones now, right?
>>
You're fucked. You should start compensating for it with success and confidence.
>>
>>35031793
Are you white anon?
>>
>>35032168
yes

origigign
>>
Where do you love? That's horrible.

I'm also just as short but I never get laughed at or made fun of. Never was either.

Your height depends on your parents height. How tall are your parents?
>>
>>35031793
5'2 white 22 yo male here. I was thinking about leg lenghtening but gave up. At least you are not alone in this hell bro.
>>
>>35032218
mom = 160cm, dad around 172cm
>>
>>35032218
Not OP. Just this 22 yo guy. My parents are taller. It's just that I got depression since around middle school and stopped eating eating and sleeping enough. I was such a stupid kid for not realising I was basically fucking myself over. Goddamit.
>>
>>35032082
>You should start compensating for it with success and confidence.

No amount of riches/confidence is going to persuade a girl who cares about height to go out with a guy who is 5'2.

The only hope is girls who don't care about height. They are much rarer but they exist.
>>
>>35032291

You should be taller then. You should be ~175cm. Maybe there's still hope for you though you're already 18.

>>35032317

Lack of sleep is not going to have that kind of affect. Neither is depression. You might have suffered from growth hormone issues or maybe you were extremely unlucky to inherit some short genes from someone in your family tree.

------

For myself, I'm short but my parents are even shorter so it's just genetic.
>>
>>35032317
Does not sleeping a lot really affect growing that much? When I was 12, I grew 15cm (5.9 inches) over the summer holidays (2 months) and then stopped growing. When I was ~15 I was at a special doctor about this and the told me my growth is not stopped. I'm really hoping for another burst of growth to happen. :(

Also do you think eating as much as I can and sleeping as much as I can right now is the best thing I can do right now?
>>
You can always have it worst. I saw a guy today who must have been 4'6 or something crazy like that. There's also a guy in a few of my classes who is a legit midget, probably shorter than Peter Dinklage.

Also, being short myself I notice a lot of short people. I know quite a few guys who are in the below 5'4 range.

It's not extremely uncommon. I believe it's something like 0.5% of height where I live so 1 in 200 people is that short. So at uni, you're going to meet quite a few people who are that short.
>>
>tfw 5'3" male
I don't get laughed at much but I still live a miserable existence
>>
Did you guys just not fucking eat at all during puberty?
>>
>>35032535

Did you miss middle school biology?

It's just genetics. My father was short, my mother was short. I'm short.
>>
>>35032500

Why? What's so bad about being short?
>>
>>35032322
Nigger you'd be fucking wrong

My friend blonde hair blue eyes 5'11 got let go for a short fat indian man who was 5'5 who despite how he looked was hilarious
>>
>>35031793
>dad is 5'11
>mom is 5'4
>I'm 6'1

Feels good senpai, this pattern is pretty common throughout my extended family where all of my male cousins grew to be taller than their uncles. Most of us are hovering around the 6'1 area.

Just know that being tall doesn't solve all of your problems. But I do recognize that life is definitely easier, to an extent, because of my height.
>>
>>35032816

There is nothing surprising about that. You are well within height prediction based on your parents:

(5'11 + (5'4 + 0'7))/2 +- 0'4 = 5'11 +- 0'4
>>
I didn't start growing until my junior year of highschool. I'm 21 y/o standing at 6'1 and I still haven't stopped growing, at least according to acquaintances and extended family.
>>
File: 1353288779044.gif (689KB, 135x101px) Image search: [Google]
1353288779044.gif
689KB, 135x101px
>>35032871
This equation literally makes no sense
>>
&You little boys need to just become bottoms
>>
>>35032983

It's the average of the father's height and the male equivalent of mother's height divided by two. It has an error of 4 inches.

It's the standard way of estimating child height and is pretty reliable.
>>
>>35031793
I know a guy who's really short and he's insanely popular.
He's in a band that's doing pretty well.
He's classically good looking I guess.
Dresses fashionably.
>>
>>35031793
Don't believe it. I know a guy that's 5'1 and not only does no one laugh at him, he has no problem pulling pussy or being respected.

Unless you live in a country where everyone is a giant like the Netherlands or Montenegro
>>
>>35033149

I'm one of the short guys here and live in the Netherlands and nobody ever mentions my height at all.

I think going by the people online, it's insecure guys who are average or slightly below average that try to joke about other people's height.
>>
Mom is 5'2, dad 5'5 and I'm 5'6. My paternal grandfather was legit 5 feet tall. My maternal grandfather was 5'10.

Could have been worse. My younger brother is 5'9 but is a KHHV
>>
>>35031793
congrats on being a midget faggot
>>
5`4. In Russia. Not good, maybe. Need to live with this.
>>
>>35031793
Go on Growth Hormone while it's still not too late.
>>
>>35033443

Growth hormone is supposed to be taken everyday for the whole of puberty which as you can imagine is a huge pain in the ass.

It also only works if you have an actually deficiency. If you don't, you can maybe get an extra inch of height out of it and that's it. You cannot cheat your genetic make up.
>>
>>35031793
Dude i'm in the same position.
But ian't a whiny bitch and i have confidence and overcome my problems.

Stop beign a pussy
>>
>>35031793
If it helps, I'm 5'11 and I grew an extra inch of that in the last year.
>>
>>35031793
Tall people die faster, so I would just tell them that when they're dead you'll still be alive because your heart doesn't need to kill itself to circulate blood throughout your body.
>>
>>35031793
5'6'' 18

not white though that must suck, I already hate being a turbo manlet
>>
>5'9" male
>Used to get daily short jokes at my old job
>Even from men and women who were shorter than me

What the fuck?
>>
>>35032614

My mom is 5'2 my dad is 5'7 im 6'

It really isn't genetics, it mostly depends on your environment.
>>
>>35035349
You were probably noticeably inscure about your height

Maybe someone made a height joke, saw that it worked and then they stuck with it
>>
>>35035974

Maybe, I guess? I never really reacted badly to it, I'd sometimes laugh along because truthfully my height is the least of my worries in terms of things holding me back. It's just weird that someone who's a good 3-4 inches shorter than me would comment on my height.
>>
Eh, i don'tm know, i was always tall and right now i'm 196cm so any time people make fun of me it's usually for being TOO tall. my girlfriend especially loves to tease me about how i'm a klutz because of my height, i never really got what people hate so much about being short
>>
>>35035349

Guys who are in the 5'7-5'11 range are the most insecure about their height.

It's because you are just below average so you're always comparing yourself to strangers, thinking, "is this guy my height or slightly taller"?

Short guys don't do that.

And really tall guys make a huge deal every time they meet somebody taller. As if their masculinity was entirely dependent on them being taller than everyone else.
>>
I'm 5'5 and even I feel bad for you

Sucks pham
>>
>>35036067

Teasing somebody for being tall is like teasing somebody for being too brainy.

It's a positive thing.

Height is just a very desired quality in a man. If a women is talking about some guy she likes, and he happens to be tall, it's the first thing she mentions.
>>
>>35031793
I highly suggest taking HRT, 5'2 is pretty much a woman and you should become a trap or at least a sissy sub.
>>
>>35036156
i'm not saying this isn't true, i'm just not sure why that is. i mean, muscles can protect you, brains are good for getting money, looks make it more desirable to fuck someone, what's the "evolutionary advantage" of height?
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 960x908px)
image.jpg
239KB, 960x908px
This guy is 5'2 and also a fucking furfag yet he still gets laid.
>>
>>35036161
Why can't mentally ill faggots like you just stay OUT of manlet threads? Why can't you understand we're not like you? Fuck off to your own threads.
>>
>>35036203
More room to put muscle on, more threatening stature against opponents, longer legs so can move faster, longer reach, signals good nutrition.
>>
>>35036095
Shit that makes sense....

>be me
>5'9
>see some dude who is shorter than me
>feel like a god for the rest of the day
>>
>>35036255
huh, i seem to be pretty awesome then. allright.

shame i'll never put that muscle on...
>>
>>35036203
It's a masculine trait. Signals dominance, strength and general alphaness.
5'5" here. Considering ending it.
>>
>>35036203

"tall' = "higher social status". Why? Because society said so. It's just a historic precedent. Girls like tall guys because other girls like tall guys.

It's cultural. Anglo/Germanic cultures make a huge deal of it. Other cultures less so.

It's not necessarily any saner than the obsession with pale skin in Indian culture.
>>
>>35036351

See it's different with short guys. When I meet a shorter dude, I'm immediately like, "guy know the struggle, rock on bro". I also get the same treatment from other short dudes.
>>
>>35036247
This is my thread thouh, I bet you have a small boiclit too, just swallow the pill and become the woman you always wanted to be I mean 5'2 is pathetic
>>
>>35036390
It's because tall people are seen as genetically better (which is true, don't deny it)
So girls are therefore attracted to tall guys and have taller and prettier kids and it's a cycle

You can't blame the trend
It's whatever
C'est la vie
>>
>>35032638
A lot of things. Everything you do that try to prove yourself will be meet up with Napolean Complex.

You just can't win when you are short.
>>
5'4"here someone bully me
>>
>>35036390

Being tall lets you beat the shit out of people, which would obviously be pretty useful years ago.
>>
>>35037122
There is literally no significant advantage of height when it comes to fighting.
>>
>>35031793
I'm 26 yo, 5'4 tall. Get used to it and welcome to the manlet club, pal.
>>
>>35037174

Oh come on lad, if there are 2 completely untrained people (like 99 percent of the population) it is pretty important.

I've been in 2 fights in my life (both manlets/normal height), and I just kept hitting both of them in the face when they couldn't reach mine (I'm 6'4").
>>
>>35033094
male equivalent isn't close to 7" looking at actual stats, it is actually around 5-6", so a 5'5" woman is actually equivalent to a 5'10" man which makes more sense
>>
>>35037174
What is arm reach?
>>
>>35037239

The only advantage you (and every untrained tall person has) is range. Your arms and legs are longer so you can hit shorter people before they come close enough to hit you.

I'm 5'11" I did Ju-Jitsu for 2 years and I've fought and beat people your size in streetfights. All a short trained guy has to do is not let you build any body momentum and block or tank your punches/kicks till he gets close enough to do damage.

At that point big man, you're dead.
>>
>tfw 6'0"
Haha thank fuck I wasn't an inch shorter
>>
I'm a manlet like 5'8 and we had a guy come talk to our class and he had to be like 5'4 max and the first thing the two roasties talk about when he walks out "he is so short hehehe hehhe I know"

KILL ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35038669
>tfw 5'11.5

Brah
>>
>>35038818
Just say you're 6' brah, it's not like thots can tell a difference in 1/2 an inch.
>>
>>35038561
Or just shoot them from across the street. Gotta love states with stand your ground and castle laws.
>>
>>35038872
I live in europe anyways where the random manlet cutoff is at 180cm (5'11)

Funny how the bar is just some random number that sounds good

Whenever I'm in the UK I always say im 6'
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.