[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post your mental issues inb4 too many to post >autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1480943937790.jpg (35KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
1480943937790.jpg
35KB, 350x304px
ITT: post your mental issues

inb4 too many to post

>autism (diagnosed)
>agrophobic
>smart but slow thinker (can't think fast enoguh to respond to conversations but can write a good essay if given time)
>my dad told me stories of him killing people when I was younger and I have night terrors about them to this day

I'll respond to everyone.
>>
>>35031261
>autism
>adhd
>lazy and unmotivated
>>
>>35031261
How did your dad kill people?
>>
File: IMG_0010.gif (942KB, 640x360px)
IMG_0010.gif
942KB, 640x360px
>schizophrenia (diagnosed)
>ASPD (diagnosed)
>>
>>35031261

>avoidance personality disorder (diagnosed)
>been called "slightly autistic" by a professional
>"smart but lazy" according to every report card I ever got in school
>prone to Maladaptive Daydreaming
>can't get aroused without a variety of bizarre fetishes present (too specific and embarrassing to get into, even when I'm Anonymous desu)
>can't handle any type of stress without crying (got fired from a fast food job because of this)
>>
File: th (3).jpg (5KB, 204x164px)
th (3).jpg
5KB, 204x164px
>>35031261

> Generalized anxiety
I wake up and I start sweating and running my nervous leg for hours a lot of the time. Some days it's just not there though which is nice, but then it's just social anxiety that fucks me over.
> Depresson
It's in my family and It doesnt help that I get anxious so I stay at home and that makes me depressed etc. I do what I can within my means, so I develop for some game projects on the computer etc.
> Autistic
I don't understand how normie's do it. being social and holding friends is like a secret everyone knows except me.
> bit of a psycho
I am not phased by the thought of death, I wish death on a lot of people. I would have no problem killing someone if there was no repercussion and they deserved it. I wanted to blow my school up because I didn't like it there. dumb shit like that. I dont know if that qualifies.
>>
>>35031261
>lazy
>unmotivated
>autism likely
>no socials skills
>repulsed by people
>anxious
At least I did well in school and on standardized testing
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 720x405px)
image.jpg
82KB, 720x405px
>>35031261
I've been bipolar since I was five. I'd just snap into this emotional wreck, like even hitting my fists on the floor. My parents would yell at me to stop, and I'd try, but couldn't. They thought the term is schizophrenia so they called me a schizo all my life. It's better now but was extremely bad when I was young.
>>
File: 1473736180387.jpg (116KB, 840x806px)
1473736180387.jpg
116KB, 840x806px
>>35031261
OP here.

I'm high as fuck and going to bed and not responding to anyone. Have fun amongst yourselves though.
>>
>>35031430

Sleep tight,
don't dream of your dad killing anyone
tonight.
>>
Diagnosed ADHD, Bipolar and PTSD.
The bipolar diagnosis was bullshit, though. I take dex to focus and smoke a bowl to sleep. All good
>>
>>35031366
>smart but lazy
I fuckin hate this. Every teacher i knew said this shit
>>
All diagnosed

>borderline personality disorder
>social anxiety disorder
>depression
>>
Nothing is diagnosed but I am pretty sure I have some sort of anxiety or social phobia disorder and probably depression.
>>
Its called beibg human and dealing with things in your own way.
>>
>agoraphobia
>have trouble understanding things and focusing
>hypochondriac
>>
you are 20-24
non religious
virgin
male
smart but lazy
indiferent relation with your parenrs
not racist or homophobe but hate sjw
you right leg is over your left one rn
>>
autism, add, anxiety, spd
>>
>>35031261
>tfw too scared to go to therapist

The internet says I could have BPD and schizotypal but can't exactly rely on that. I do think I have issues though

>tfw have times when I feel everyone hates me and is going to leave me
>start scratching self until I bleed and hit head on wall
>muttering to myself about the devil
>next day feel much better

I've given myself a concussion doing this shit
>>
>>35031261

>ADD
>anxiety/depression

lol hahaha i have ad-look a squirrel hahaha because add is funny lol. Walk up in to the club like what up in have anxiety and want to go home hahahaha lol hahaha hahaha lol
>>
>>35031768
but I'm 25 and not a virgin
and a little bit racist
>>
>>35031768
Was spooked there for a sec, but my left leg is on top of my right. owned
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.