[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW get called a cis white male scum by liberals and minorities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 24

File: 1474556694544.png (123KB, 402x409px) Image search: [Google]
1474556694544.png
123KB, 402x409px
TFW get called a cis white male scum by liberals and minorities for being successful
>>
>all minorities are liberal
>all minorities are anti-white
>all minorities are SJW
>all minorities are asking for a slice of the pie
>>
that's the progressive way.
I once had a shitlib say that my house that I worked hard for over a decade to pay for should be taken from me and given to a disadvantaged family, all because I was upset about how the crime in my city has skyrocketed because of migrants.
he was dead serious as well. if they had the power to do it, they fucking would...and they're trying to obtain it desperately.
>>
>>35031066
Nice wojak
and you need to tell the story
>>
>>35031066
>implying liberals speak for minorities
Tone it down on the racism there, shitlord.
>>
File: Bundy_Thumbs_Up.gif (847KB, 499x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bundy_Thumbs_Up.gif
847KB, 499x450px
>>35031066
>Claims to be successful
>Browses r9k
I assume you are lying, but if you are not, FUCK OFF.
>>
>>35031378
Your anecdote is fucking stupid and doesn't actually mean anything other than you associate with limp dick idiots.
>>
>>35031066
>successfu
>on /r9k/

I don't believe you
>>
>>35031715
That anecdote is foreshadowing a future in which progressive zealots are hypocritically and viciously and systematically discriminating against white people just because of their race.
oh wait did I say future because I mean PRESENT.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 104x118px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 104x118px
>>35031066

>being successful

Get the FUCK off of my board you piece of shit.
>>
>>35031066
>TFW not successful at all but still get called privileged cis white male scum by liberals and minorities(who are almost always far richer than me) because of my skin color
>>
>successful

that's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>35031780
You're a fucking crybaby. I'm white, I owned a home in Arizona (which, granted, is as easy as fuck in their shit market) before I left the country, I'm a former gun owner and married to a white woman. Check my credentials and know I'm not out there to hurt you, fellow cracker; however, know that you're a pussy. Maybe progressives will get the world they want, maybe not. Quit being such a scared little bitch regardless.
>>
>>35031872
You sound like the coward to me, Just ignoring the problem and allowing it to happen.
Fuck you.
>>
>>35031932
To someone who is used to a life of extreme privilege(white people), equality feels like oppression.

No one is out to get you, we just want equal rights and for our children to not be gunned down by cops in the street for not being white. That's all.
>>
>>35031932
The problem is that the makeup of your neighborhood is changing and you're a scared little cunt. Migrants aren't your enemies; poor people are. Migrants are often poor. Why they're poor is something to consider. Stop being scared ya little bottom bitch and go talk to your neighbors
>>
>>35031981

>I'm white
>I'm married to a white woman
>but my children will be gunned down by cops for being not white

Get out shit liberal.
>>
>>35031990

Oh yeah ? Well you think you're hot shit don't cha?
>>
>>35031872
You seem like more of a pussy than him.
>>
>>35031981
>Even if they're trying to kill a police officer
you forgot that part you disingenuous liar.
Minorities have far more privilege today than white people, progressives actively discriminate against them, and blacks are by far the most racist people in America.
>>
>>35031999
You don't even know who you're replying to. The fear has you chasing shadows, bitchboy.
>>
>>35032032
>Minorities have far more privilege today than white people
and what privilages do they have?
>>
>>35032040

Well you just think you're hot shit, doncha?
>>
>>35031981
Go back to tumblr. Seriously, did you just come from there?
>>
>>35031990
>just accept their crime because their poor, you shouldn't care that you're shit's getting stolen and safety threatened
You're a real piece of shit you know that?
>>
>>35031066
Embrace it. They're jealous of your independence. They resent you because you're superior and don't need "social justice" for validation.
>>
>>35032061

>misuses "their" and "they're"
>"your" and "you're "

Dude
>>
>>35032074

And don't forget to fuck our womenfolk.
>>
>>35032076
oh no i guess the argument is invalidated by incorrect grammar, i forgot this law of the internet shitlord.
>>
File: 1464597734223-1.jpg (111KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464597734223-1.jpg
111KB, 564x800px
I don't think anyone in this thread actually goes outside.
>>
File: 1485377907785.jpg (33KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
1485377907785.jpg
33KB, 567x565px
>>35032076
>phew, good thing he made grammatical errors, otherwise I'd actually have to make an argument
>>
>>35032101

>shitlord
>implying I'm even the person you're arguing with
>this much backpedaling

Okay.
>>
File: IMG_2534.png (277KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.png
277KB, 400x398px
>>35032117

Those are pretty bad errors to make.
>>
File: 1476495225920.jpg (50KB, 618x349px) Image search: [Google]
1476495225920.jpg
50KB, 618x349px
>i wear an ill-fitting suit and make memes in my mom's basement
>>
File: whitehistory.jpg (54KB, 550x434px) Image search: [Google]
whitehistory.jpg
54KB, 550x434px
>OP denying the fact that racist systems exist that propped him and his family up for generations

Hell simply having a non-Anglo name can cut your chances by 20% in job interviews. Fuck outta here you privileged cunts in denial.
>>
File: 1486477372677.jpg (54KB, 496x567px) Image search: [Google]
1486477372677.jpg
54KB, 496x567px
>>35032130
So? >>35032076 still didn't refute any of the points in >35032061
>>
>Successful
>Browsing 4Chan

pick one
>>
>>35032181

Because I'm not the person you were arguing with. And when you make errors like that there's no reason to take you seriously.
>>
File: 1484790876753.jpg (122KB, 1366x762px) Image search: [Google]
1484790876753.jpg
122KB, 1366x762px
>>35032167

Now it's the black on top
Of white women
>>
>>35032167
Change your name if you want to be a part of our society. You should have oppressed us but you weren't smart enough, loser.
>>
thin skinned pussy is whats you are

grow balls you fuckface of a OP
>>
>>35032181
He isn't trying to refute them because that's what progressives believe.
They think 1st world people have an obligation to sacrifice their quality of life to improve that of the 3rd world's.
They think we have to just accept the crime as a consequence of diversity, and anyone who doesn't like their home turning into a 3rd world crime ridden shithole is a racist bigot.
>>
>>35032254

You're speaking for me now? K
>>
File: 5478239.jpg (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
5478239.jpg
4KB, 128x128px
>>35032167
>~6% of US whites owned slaves
>~25% of US free blacks owned slaves
>the families of many white anons on here probably didn't even emigrate to the US until after the abolition of slavery

Please point out to me what racist systems "propped out families up for generations."
>>
>>35031066
>Hell simply having a non-Anglo name can cut your chances by 20% in job interviews. Fuck outta here you privileged cunts in denial.

This so much. Countless studies have been done on this and they ALL show that "John" and "Emma" are far more likely to get the job than "Tyreese" and "LaQueesha", even if they have the exact same qualifications.
>>
>>35032281
I'm more speaking for progressives, because no one will ever get an honest answer out of one.
>>
>>35032299
>what is colonialism
>what is that 6% early economic backbone of the country was laid out by slaves
>what is denying minorities education and employment opportunities for centuries
>what is using law enforcement and lynching to outright murder minorities when they succeed

hell even stealing land from the natives count against your crimes. your stupid /pol/facts are shit.
>>
White privilige is 100% real, but theres literally no way to fix it, believe me I looked in every single angle and everytime theres a group of people that will grow angry. I doubt we'll see something worthwhile in terms of equality in the next few decades. But as a NEET I don't care that much about equality, im always indoors in my room, what happens outside is no concern of mine.
>>
File: 1487615992642.png (1MB, 1222x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1487615992642.png
1MB, 1222x1138px
>>35031066
>tfw get called a cis white male scum by liberals and minorities while still being unsuccessful
>>
>>35032318

That's because "progressives" are just paid talking mouth pieces for Lord Voldemort.

As long as they get a couple people to kind of agree, they've done their job.
>>
>>35032061
Except the dude I was talking to didn't say that anything happened to him. Just that there was more crime in the neighborhood. And what's the difference between what I'm saying; that is quit being a stuck up fuckboi and talk to your neighbors, and his (or your) suggestion? What even is your suggestion? 'Do something about it'. Save that tough guy talk for to impress your friends, gasbag pussy.
>>
>>35032348

Nah fuck this reparations narrative, you don't deserve shit.
>>
>>35032350
Depends where ya live. I definitely notice the benefits living in Australia, but I didn't when I lived in Arizona because whites aren't the cultural majority there. In the broader context tho yeah. This issue however, like most divisions, is socioeconomic rather than racial.
>>
File: oppressors.jpg (74KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
oppressors.jpg
74KB, 500x539px
>>35032397
>whitey admits to being a hypocrite when confronted with the truth

every time.

these cumskins will feign ignorance as long as they can but they KNOW they're privileged unfairly and racist systems exist deep down.

I'm glad your bullshit is getting dismantled now and absolutely no one will just let you skate by with your crap.
>>
>>35032431

>whitey

Wrong, fucko. Shove your reparations narrative up where the sun doesn't shine.
>>
>>35032348
Just ignore him, most on 4chan are underage edgy teenagers who think being part of the alt right is something "cool" and "hip" when they're just being mean to any non-whites, they always blame us for everything and everything.

Ever heard of systimatically being bullied starting from a very young age? Thats happens to every single non-white in the west, including me. Always getting put the blame for things you have not done, mainly because your race is associated with crime, always being the "odd-one" out the group, never getting invited to parties because "my mom and dad don't want to invite a non-white". Always being followed by security guards when you're out doing groceries just cause they think you'll steal something. Always getting condencending looks in train, busses, public places etc. from white people.

Whites are priviliged and the alt-right is fucking retarded, I can't stand those fucking people. They are literally bullies.
>>
>>35032348
Have you ever heard of indentured servitude?
What about the millennia of historical oppression faced by the vast majority of white people by the nobility?
>>
>>35032443

>I got bullied for not being white!!

Lol
>>
Yeah this happened to me once or twice, my family is in the "Boston Brahmin" circle so sometimes people like to call me out on it. My problem with it is that I genuinely believe they're jelly and wouldn't have the opinions they do if they were themselves rich
>>
>>35032443
>alt-right
There's that media created buzzword again
>>
>>35032443
I can't stand them either but SJWs are as bad or worse.
>>
>>35032455

This. Many poor white people came as indentured servants.
>>
>>35032440
race doesn't matter

you're still a cuck for white supremacy. sucking white dick will never make you white or get you accepted you little bitch.

proud to be a useful idiot. embarrassing.
>>
>>35032431
i'm so glad you racist pieces of shit are losing at every turn.
i love how the cunt leader of BLM called Trudeau a racist white supremacist, when he's the biggest shitlib pussy rollover accommodationist there ever was.
It shows how very unreasonable, racist, and impossible to satisfy you motherfuckers are, so more and more people are just not listening to you anymore.
>>
>>35032486

Maybe I just don't like you and people like you.
>>
>muh persecution complex

Literally nobody is actually harassing you. It's your fault if you browse tumblr.
>>
>>35032482
It is a nice umbrella term for everything that comes crawling out of /pol/ and """modern reddit""". You people are fuckin mean, I would never discriminate against anyone or create priviliged lifestyle for my own race. I hope you people go to hell when u die
>>
>>35032443
You should quit your bitching too. Socioeconomic oppression is the real enemy of people of color, immigrants, etc. You want to bitch about bullying while yuppies of all races (though obviously predominantly white) fuck your ass and try to make it a race thing, distracting you from the real issue. Toughen up honeysuckle, just like that honkey tonk dickhead I've been responding to who thinks immigrants are going to tickle his lily-white ass hole
>>
>>35032521

But you're doing exactly what you say you wouldn't ever do.

Idiot.
>>
File: 1486494153773.jpg (43KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
1486494153773.jpg
43KB, 770x433px
>>35032455
>>35032485
>white people being a victim of white culture turned on them

well you sociopaths invented it

>>35032503
>losing at every turn
haha this is what retards in echochambers believe

daily reminder that the future is smart and liberal.

when the racist old boomer base dies off. you alt white cucks will have nowhere to go but shoot yourselves in your basement.

just the mental gymnastics of trump fucking you in the ass is hilarious.

>>35032507
>if I'm racist I might get scraps from whitey's dick. yum yum.

lol pathetic. you will never truly be free or have power.
>>
>>35032521
>I would never discriminate against anyone
you literally just did in this very thread you utter retard

>>35032443
>Whites are priviliged
>I can't stand those fucking people

Great example of the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonnance that you utter cunts proudly parade
>>
>>35032483
They are because they are really stupid and have very low IQ, but so is like everyone on the right spectrum.

The only way forward as society is to be a progressive leftist.

Right wing only provides "stability" and gives in turn a stand-still society where everything stays the same. Which is not good as humans have too many faults even today.
>>
>>35032558

Right keep going.

>>35032526

This got bizarre.
>>
>>35032570

Oh, only provides stability? Only? Ok.

Not everyone has bags of money to stand on while the neighborhoods go to shit.
>>
>>35032348
Every single thing you listed was carried out by the handful of people at the top of the socioeconomic food chain. All of my great grand parents came to the US after slavery was abolished and had to work their fingers to the bone to make lives for themselves. And in case you weren't aware, this is the case for lots of white people in the US. So yeah, I and many, many other white people didn't benefit at all from the points you raised. Your "fuck all white people" narrative is just as racist as the perceived systemic racism that you love to harp on about. So congrats on being a racist.

What do you want, anyway? Reparations? Go find the families that benefited directly from all that shit you brought up and shake them down for a few bucks.
>>
>>35032570
Wings have nothing to do with it you silly fuck. Every corporatist, white, black, native or immigrant, should be shot. The left promises equality and the right promises safety, all while systematically raping you and all working class people
>>
>>35032570
>progressive leftist

>limiting free speech and imposing censorship
>advocating racism and segragation against whites
>organizing antifa lynch mobs that beat and kill anybody they dont like

progressive as fuck, my man
there's a reason you idiots are called the regressive left

you don't even know what you stand for
>>
>>35032526
This is sooooooooooo W R O N G
White people are the true enemy, telling us about socioeconomic oppression (lol), when its literally all about race. I've seen my fair share of the world and if you think its anything but racial discrimination then you are fucking stupid and should get out of that hole you dug yourself in
>>
>>35032558
>whites invented slavery
Yeah okay. African tribes practiced brutal slavery, and the Islamic slave trade (which involved enslaved whites) was one of the most despicable human rights violations in recorded history.
>>
>>35032558
>well you sociopaths invented it
I really hope this is b8, but sadly I doubt it is. Back when you was kangs your nobility oppressed you too, and sold you into slavery.
One of the biggest slave trades in the world were Moors capturing white sailors, mainly in the Mediterranean but also as far as the British and French coast lines.
>>
ITT: we find out the real sociopaths are the so called "progressive left".
>>
>>35032598
>implying you and your family didn't benefit from your whiteness and the racial systems created

come on now. I doubt your great granpappy was the denied employment on his skin color or told to go to the colored section.

>>35032631
>>35032637
>whitey proliferated global slavery trade and systematic racism
>blame these brown guys tho

more whitey lying
>>
>>35032612
You can't culturally support a nation without showing direction as to how they should behave.
Also segregation against whites? the fuck, you people imposed that shit on us, and now the rules have changed? You white people are fucking pussies, you have raped us for centuries and now when we say we want equal rights its fuckin "STOP OPPRESING ME U FUCKIN NEGGERS" wtf?
>>
>>35032660

We fixed it. What you want is the inverse of what we just fixed, that's what you really mean by "reparations".
>>
>>35032619
What's the world you've seen? Genuinely curious. I'm an american living abroad and have seen racial persecution in almost every form possible; in the states and out. I worked as a correctional officer for five years and witnessed the racial skew first hand. But it isn't race. It's money, or lack thereof. White people that yell fuck and bigger are just as whipped as the antifa demanding equality. You fight each other and ignore the corporatists that propagate inequality
>>
>>35032668
>implying you won't literally turn us into second-class citizens as soon as you come into power
lol
>>
>>35032660
Did you not take US history in high school? Racism against Italian and Irish immigrants was very common. Also,
>more whitey lying
Nice refutation, bro.
>>
>>35032631
>justifying your slavery by saying "OTHER WHITIES(muslims) DID IT TOO!!!
You people are literally the devil. In that day and age, fucking slavery? What was it like 300 years ago? The fucks wrong with you people, I thought most white people were Christians back then.
>>
>>35032686
Cuck* and nigger*
5am autocorrect shit
>>
>>35032651
nah it's evidenced by white people and all their dodging guilt and even relishing disadvantages minorities had because of them. whites are all sociopaths. you can see it in their culture. they fucking hate their families. they'd go on spree killings. they hate themselves. whites are a cancer.

>>35032678
>We fixed it.
>you can get killed by cops just for your skin color in 2017
>discrimination in school, workplace exposed daily
>you might not be considered american just because of your race or religion

nope

>>35032703
You think you had worse racism than a black, asian or mexican? fucking LOL. get outta here.
>>
>>35032651
They really can't be reasoned with, they've been indoctrinated with historical inaccuracies and are arguing from a completely faulty premise, but good luck trying to show them that.
There are these incredibly racist activist 'professors' that are diversity hires that deliberately lie to their students, creating absolute monsters like we have ITT.
We NEED to take back our educational institutions from these agenda pushing, activist, phoney professors.
>>
>>35032686
corporatists that propagate inequality? huh, last time i checked big companies started having quotas for the amount of women they hire, the amount of racial minorities they hire etc. etc.
and everytime they do that theeres a whitey screeching on the street about it saying HE deserves it more than a shitskin female niglet
>>
>>35032709

Colonialism was only 200 and some change years ago.

You progressives really are the devil, you aren't dubbed "demoncrats" for no reason.

You think you're hot shit, doncha.
>>
>>35032752

Hah, you don't have anything so you're pulling poo poo out of any orifice you can.
>>
>>35032762
>>35032779
>says literal neo nazis from /pol/

lmao @ your life and bullshit

white """""""""people"""""""""""" man
>>
>>35032799
>I got btfo so I'll claim trolling

sad!
>>
>>35032810
You've got some harsh realizations coming real soon you racist piece of shit.
>>
>>35032779
No we aren't, without progressives you wouldn't have LGBT rights, you wouldn't have equal women rights, you wouldn't have the opportunity to go to work/school as a non-white, there wouldn't be right to believe into any religion, there would be deathsentences for small crimes like "smoking weed" (lol), there would be constant oppression.

Fact is you rightwings are fascists and are everything thats wrong with the west
>>
>>35032810
>>35032830

You think you're hotter than me, you think you're hot shit doncha.
>>
>>35032844

You aren't responsible for any of those things, you're probably a degenerate on woman hormones.
>>
>>35032773
You didn't answer any of my questions; and quoting equality laws doesn't prove your point; it just emboldens the racist cry babies here.

What's the world you've seen? Why direct your anger at every dip shit white dude that can never really affect you other than your boohoo feelings. Kill rich people, especially white ones, ignore everyone else
>>
>>35032832
>some racist priviliged white neo nazi who hasn't seen literally what racism is all about is talking to you in a condencending way
oo like that never happened to me before, grow a fucking a spine instead of hiding behind that priviliges your ancestors build for you
>>
File: let's see paul allen's dubs.jpg (165KB, 788x996px) Image search: [Google]
let's see paul allen's dubs.jpg
165KB, 788x996px
>mfw white
>mfw male
>mfw wealthy (top 1% globally)
>mfw intelligent (top 1.5% globally)
>mfw blond with blue eyes
>mfw I live in a free, western democracy
>mfw cisgendered
>mfw 6'2"
>mfw extroverted
>mfw I'm a right-wing capitalist
>mfw I have a high-utility degree from a great university

It really feels good knowing that I'm better than 99.5% of people on the planet already, and I'm only 20. Most "losers" here are still probably in the top 10% globally. I also love how angry and triggered lefties get by this fact. These are mostly things I have no control over but I just feel fucking great, I don't feel ashamed at all. I really don't care about the billions of brown people in the world.

Read Ted Kaczynski's take down of lefties. All of this pathetic whinging about "m-muh colonialism", is really just an inter-generational "gimme yo money, white boy". And all we need to say is "no.", and ahahaha there's nothing they can do about it! I'm not interested in saying "sorry" for perceived, century-old "injustices" or crimes. I really don't care about who did what to who. Leftism is a mind virus!
>>
>>35032903
>>35032911

Y'all should go back to liberal arts school and ask for a refund lol.

Because your trolling is sub-par.
>>
>>35032941
>>35032911

not trolling! I did an MBA
>>
>>35032911
>"m-muh colonialism", is really just an inter-generational "gimme yo money, white boy"
this is actually a pretty good way to sum it up

I bet most of these people stumbled upon Dan Bilzerian or some other white instagram celebrity and instantly assumed that everyone in the world owes them money
>>
>>35032870
Even if I was that, why would it matter to you? Wouldn't it be my fucking body? I would fucking choose what I want to do with it, if I wanted to get on hormones I should fucking CAN do. A bloody white cis male telling ME? what I can do and can't do with my OWN body? Fuck off man, btw you people are the cause of mutilating baby boydicks for centuries, meanwhile in socialist europe this isn't been done at all. Really says something about the fascism your secrely hiding.
>>
>>35032903
Just keep doing what you're doing asshole, and wonder why everybody around you is turning right wing.
You're your own worst enemy, and it's brilliant. You're unhinged open racism is going to turn more and more people against progressives, just like it did to me.
>I supported obama in both of his elections before people like you made me see what HORRIBLE people leftists had become
>>
>>35032975
>>35032985

Yeah... about that refund.
>>
>>35032888
>Receives valid argument
>Tosses it away
UR FUKEN STOOPED U LITERALL CRYBABY SHOVE UR EQUALITY UP YO ASS!@!! LOL
fucking """"""white"""""" people
>>
sorry to disappoint, but

>>35033029
I am not >>35032985
>>
>>35033022
You only think everyone is turning right wing because you're a coward faggot that has created yourself an echo chamber. Just like every one of your limp dick peers. Just like every antifa that cries about feelings instead of logic
>>
The fucking state of this thread
>>
File: colonialism.png (1006KB, 611x1694px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism.png
1006KB, 611x1694px
>>35032911
>>35032977
>literally parasitized nations
>wealth and luxury from leeching off the blood and resources of minority nations funded and progressed western luxury and innovation

but whites will never admit this

>c-colonialism was good for you

fuck outta here lmao. whites are literally the combine slugs from Half Life
>>
You thought you were hot shit, doncha.
>>
>>35033059
We'll see what happens as the EU crumbles.
>>
>>35033022
>Humans being ignorant as usual when they're told the truth
Oh wow, as if that never happened in our human history, maybe I should ignore my pursuits for equality cause everyone is going right wing now and they don't want to be """"just whites"""" (losing their priviliges)
>>
You think you're hot shit, doncha. Brave behind a keyboard.
>>
>>35033075
/pol/tards getting BTFO'd as usual, they should return to their own containment board if they don't like the voice of reason from /r9k/
>>
>>35033115
What the fuck kind of social justice course did you fucking major in to be filled with so much self righteous bullshit?
You were fucking lied to you goddamn idiot.
>>
I am the voice of reason.

I am the Lord of the game.

I am the God of Hellfire.
>>
>>35033110
The west is, at present, crumbling in total. Has nothing to do with your point. Just more indication that you're scared as fuck and want someone to blame
>>
>>35033143
Shitlibs steeped in denial, as usual.
>>
>>35033163
If I was leader of the entire west, we would have fucking utopia around here. But nah, go vote for your retarded leaders like drumpf instead
>>
>>35033030
I don't know if you're a fucking crybaby or a false flag. Either way, gimme a hug champ. Ilu.
>>
>>35033178
Scared? I'm overjoyed at the prospect of the EU crumbling.
Calling someone scared is not an argument.
>>
>>35033203
>delusions of grandeur
why am I not surprised..
>>
>>35033178
you really think there's something new under the sun? when the west crumbles the same thing will happen as when Rome crumbled. a few hundred years of the dark ages, in this case of muslim opression instead of christian one, then people will get bored with that shit and start a new age of science again, then people will get bored with science and return to religion, and on and on and on it goes into infinity
>>
>>35033206
Maybe I'm just rationalizing. As there's little logic to blaming immigrants or minorities or who the fuck ever youre crying about, I assume it comes from an illogical place. Fear also seems to be a common thread amongst the new conservatives. Forgive the generalization
>>
>>35033245
No, I don't. Your description has shades of truth to it I'd bet. I think the oppression will continue to be economic with a thin layer of psuedo-progresivism because young leftists think they're fighting white establishment, when in reality they're flailing and continue to allow themselves to be robbed
>>
>>35032316
Well no shit those names sound like they were taken from a skrillex song
>>
>>35033077
>being this mad

ahahaha :^)
>>
>>35033391
>his comeback is u mad

you don't have to resort to a 2011 meme to hide your asshurt friendo
>>
>>35031981
All social issues are a zero sum game. Your vision "equality" hurts me and the people I care about. Why should I support it.
>>
>>35033487
>2011

six fucking years...six years. i hate you people
>>
damn

politics in America seem quite fierce and complicated

over here in Eastern Europe everyone's just poor as shit and that's the end of that
whatever ethnic shitflinging happens, is really just banter, shitflinging and not much more

but it's not simply white vs black
instead you have russian, latvian, pole, hungarian etc...

funny thing is, we're all white, yet all somehow completely different from each other
this kind of generalization that happens in America seems funny and weird to me
>>
>>35032045
Well, affirmative action for one. And don't fucking bullshit me on that, I went to Dartmouth, I'm well aware of racial minorities getting preferential treatment to white people. It's a racist practice at it's core.

in fact, have this funny loon explain it to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce1LDAYCVWA
>>
>>35033535
not really. cooperation has the highest yield of utility. you make the pie bigger my pasty little friend.
>>
>>35033577
Oligarchs get the working class to fight amongst themselves and they reap profits. Everyone that's throwing hate around is willingly getting fucked. Feels better to hate whitey/minorities than to put the work in deconstructing the real American powerbase
>>
>>35033818
the american powerbase (and any country's powerbase) is what keeps everything afloat. look at Cali for example. Most flyovers hate the shit out of Cali. but without the revenue of Hollywood, tourism, Sillicon Valley, top unis like CalTech, Standford etc and the sheer economic power of LA(which is of course nothing but niggers and latino gangs), America would be a much pooper country, same for New York. Prrogresive states are literally dragging the rest of the country along while the country hates them for it
>>
Jesus fucking christ has /r9k/ been raided by tumblr or something? This thread has gone to absolute shit
>>
>>35033963
You're the proof that the left is just as delusional and cowardly as the right. You're also ignorant. Texas is the biggest individual economy in the country and is, for the most part, red as fuck.
>>
>>35034039
Texas isn't that red, it ends up voting red but the margin is way less than in some other states, and the reason it neds up red isn't because of the actual people in power but because of peons
>>
>>35033664
If the primary social division was class, then sure. But when it's that of race, the dominant group must always lose something to improve the lot of or even accommodate the others. This will occur no matter how much the pie grows.
>>
>>35034018
get rekt you alt righterina faggot

go back to r/thedonald
>>
File: EISIR.jpg (6KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
EISIR.jpg
6KB, 215x250px
>>35032431
>bullshit is getting dismantled now
>trump in the whitehouse
>>
>>35031872
>Married

GTFO OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1478833529341.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478833529341.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>35031066

Well system tends to favor those with prior wealth and connections quite heavily, liberals and minorities are just morons for thinking the class struggle has anything to do with race
>cis white males are to blame for this!
Actually cunt it's the middle class and above that is the problem, Jonathan Jr. gets to cut the line for the job because Jonathan Sr. knows and golfs with Bosstein
Jonathan Jr. can be a fuck up as long as Jonathan Sr. wipes his ass with favors after, Billy hardwork can go fuck himself with his high scores and prior experience, connections are what get you in to the good jobs
Jon Jr. in the mean time boozed off in high school and mooched off the Seniors income, "system rewards hard work and perseverance" is the biggest lie of all, system rewards the wealthy and connected
Jon Jr. then brags on how he was self made man, didn't need help from anyone except his father who practically shoved him through the door to success

Bit of a rant there but i hate getting shit for being straight white male when i don't even get to enjoy the fruits of upper class lifestyle, if i was so privileged do they really think i would hang around in places where there are minorities and trashy liberals?
>>
File: polnutshell.jpg (353KB, 1492x1472px) Image search: [Google]
polnutshell.jpg
353KB, 1492x1472px
>>35034480
>galvanized everyone against white males
>cannot do anything without scrutiny from here on out

congrats you just unified the left and made them take off the kid gloves
>>
File: 1484081168725.png (64KB, 328x489px) Image search: [Google]
1484081168725.png
64KB, 328x489px
>>35032431
Oh look an ignorant black person, what a surprise
Read a bit about history, class struggle etc and you might come to shocking conclusion that it is connections and prior wealth that gives them their "privilege" not their skin color
But your kind has become blind to the real issues because "blacks can't be racist" and everything is white devils fault, Jamal Jr shoots up a liquer store and gets shot down in the after math = RACIST WHITE COP DIDNU NUFFIN!
Gangbangers killing each other in the hood = White devil holding us down! taking best of our generation!
Only thing holding you down is your own ignorance, you have it better than trailer park whites and you still can't get your leg in the door even for entry level jobs because you're too busy with your fucking mixtapes and dope slinging
If you want the real high end jobs you need connections, doesn't matter what color your skin is you just need the fucking connections, doesn't matter if Billy hardwork tries to get in with his "privileged white skin", if someone else in the company golfs with bosstein, Billys privilege flies straight out the window
Maybe if you morons didn't disown everyone who makes it out you might have someone on the inside to give a good word in for you, but nah he a house negro now fuck that guy, why can't we get no jobs
Blacks are the biggest haters on the world, they don't want success, they want everyone to be as miserable as they are with their dumb life choices, "im poor what do, i know ill sling dope what a genius fucking idea, i wonder why there are still so many vacant spots in the dope trade..."
How about you fuckers stop disowning the people who make it out, get into jobs through them and improve the quality of your neighborhoods and lives
Nah fuck that lets blame the white devil like those spoiled white dykes told us to, fuck white devil! except for the obese rainbow haired dykes who are our overlords, they do the thinking for us yo
>>
>>35034833
One of the major failures of intersectionality was its inability to do away with oppression olympics. Any unity the left has is superficial at best.
>>
File: 868cap0i1ryj2q8_500.gif (820KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
868cap0i1ryj2q8_500.gif
820KB, 200x200px
>>35035161

Holy shit what an angry loser lol
>>
File: 1474791036683.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474791036683.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>35035379
Try my advice and maybe you fuckers can do something apart from ruining every neighborhood you live in
>>
File: 1436138553265.jpg (53KB, 536x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436138553265.jpg
53KB, 536x400px
>>35035416

>tfw arguing with a know-nothing moron

Baldwin Hills California.
Fort Washington Maryland.
Friendly Maryland.
Hillcrest New York.
Kettering Maryland.
Ladera Heights California.
Mitchellville Maryland.
Uniondale New York.

Just a few examples of upper class black neighborhoods that exist in spite of institutionalized racism.
>>
>>35031066
I wonder what they would think of Frederick the Great. Born to a royal Prussian family, but possibly gay and atheist, yet liked invading sovereign countries.
>>
>>35033077
>You're "literally" soo much like voldemort and ummm darth vader
>>
>>35035626
>Institutionalized racism
And those neighborhoods exist because the black people there aren't morons, good to know some people followed my advice before i even gave it

Now do the same for Detroit, Baltimore, NY and the rest of the shit holes you made into a war zones
>>
>>35035626
lmao

you just proved him right you cretin holy shit

you literally admit that it has nothing to do with skin color and that it's just a regular class struggle with no real connection to your retarded boogeyman

cognitive dissonance
you're a prime example of it
>>
File: 1392850906_dj_khaled_27.jpg (743KB, 1365x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1392850906_dj_khaled_27.jpg
743KB, 1365x1365px
>>35036148
He just done played himself :^)
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.