[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just drove my little sister (16yo) home from school >out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: Kermit_by_Annalee.jpg (72KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit_by_Annalee.jpg
72KB, 500x750px
>just drove my little sister (16yo) home from school
>out of of nowhere she said to me "please don't become a school shooter anon" with a straight face

When I asked her why she would say something like this, she insisted it was just a joke etc. but I know that's not true.
It's the first time in my entire life someone told me something like this and I don't know what to feel now. I'm a bit baffled that It didn't really hit me hard.

Anyway, has someone who's important to you told you something like this before? Like "please don't kill yourself" etc.
How did it feel?
>>
File: cry.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
6KB, 205x246px
>Are you ok anon?
>Why so down anon?
>Everything good at home anon?

Why do normies assume that im a lonley fag
I have vidya
>>
They notice you're different but normies are too stupid to tactfully bring it up. So they turn it into a joke in am attempt to downplay their own awkwardness. Because it's all about being positive and good vibes ahaha.
>>
File: 1487624029205.gif (6KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487624029205.gif
6KB, 569x510px
>>35029892
>"please don't become a school shooter again anon"
What did she meant by this?
>>
>at co worker who is clearly a super normie and really like socializing in general
>she seems to genuinely enjoy talking to pretty much anyone (she is a waitress so she talks to hundreds of people per day all with a genuine not forced smile on her face)
>if my job were a high school she would be the most popular girl in school everyone adores her
>she always tries to talk to me and I switch back and forth between not that bad to spilling spaghetti with absolutely no in between either the former or the latter
>one day she tries to give me a high five I wait for her to go for it then move my hand so she ends up high giving nothing but oxygen
>she thinks its funny
>next day she goes for a high five and I let her have it
>tell her "you know I let you have that right" (no idea why I was so alpha that day)
>she says "of course nothing is ever that easy with you" with a smile on her face
>it only took a matter of hours before my autism kicked in and overanalyzed that moment thinking she may have been secretly dissing me for being awkward
>proceed to act insanely introverted in front of her the next week

Why am I such a loser?
>>
>>35029892
If you aint gonna do it why care? She's 16 and don't know shit
>>
>>35030238
I don't want her to think about me like this.
>>
I know that feel, bro. It's horrid. People are so close, physically, to you and yet they absolutely have no idea who you are.

I think deep down she cares about you, but for some reason don't want to take the actual steps to try and help with what she perceives as a problem.

I have a friend who loves guns, and his mother imply all the time he'll become a mass murderer. It's not cool at all.
>>
>>35030213
>not your thread
>can talk to girls
NORMIE GTFO
>>
>>35029892
You have only one choice: become the school shooter.
>>
>>35030278
Before and after that incident I have barely and I mean barely spoken to her whenever we work together. I go out of my way to avoid her for 9 hours a day 2or 3 days a week
>>
>tfw keep being called school shooter by my family

One of these days I'm actually going to go on a rampage and then they will stop smiling.
>>
>>35029892
Ay you idoticfuck , who gives a fuck if an immature 16 year old says that. Take it like you need to change. Maybe you look like a fuckn muslim who is radicalized for saying that. Try to gym, get a little shape, be good at home , always keep a fucking smile.
Live like you want to but you should give even your own self a shot to change your entire life. It works miraculously when you try to change. Trust me , it works, dont mind the 16 year old. We know Op aint that bad if hes posting here.
>>
File: 1480477628856s.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480477628856s.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
Something similar legit happened to me the other week.

>Talking to sister about some random shit
>in the middle of the conversation she just calmly says:
"Promise me you won't kill yourself. Promise"

What the fuck?
>>
File: IMG_4968.jpg (194KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4968.jpg
194KB, 468x468px
>>35030446
Your sister really cares about you and knows you're depressed.

OP's anecdote is something I would perceive as an insult. What you're saying is totally different.
>>
>>35030148
Hmmmm... It's a pretty complex statement. Maybe she wants you to shoot up your school?
>>
File: krabs.png (256KB, 494x492px) Image search: [Google]
krabs.png
256KB, 494x492px
don't worry op, same situation a year ago.

>was at a party turned sleepover
>with Friends and our mutual female friend
>chad and our mutual female friend are dropping me off
>she's only friends with me because we both hangout with chad
>at the gate of my complex
>she turns around, looks at me and says "you give me school shooter vibes"
>MFW.jpg

We drank a lot of alcohol the night before, but I remember this as clear as day. It was one of the most painful slaps in the face in my life. It was the first time I had ever been actual friends with a girl, beyond surface level getting to know them. That was the last time I ever saw her. It woke me up robots. I knew I needed to change. A year later I'm in the executive board of a fraternity with an all female pledge class. Hoping to make more female friends and get better
>>
>>35029892
There's this fag I know who told me I'd be a really great serial killer.
>>
>tfw 12 year old sister and friends bully me
>I'm 23
>>
>>35030967
*cough*rapeher*cough*
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (62KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
62KB, 322x279px
>>35030967
>"What are you doing for Halloween, nothing?

Why are they so mean?
>>
>>35029892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYItTxqTc38
>>
>>35030984
I want nothing to do with them.
>>35030997
They call me slenderman and make fun of my appearance mostly.
>>
>tfw in hs we all joked that our nicest member of the friends group was a school shooter
>he probably took it to heart
>>
>>35030967
Sounds enjoyable
>>
>>35031159
Its really not, especially when it triggers bad memory's of primary and secondary school.

Its the same bitchy behaviors that drove me to the limit.
>>
Os there some way we can anonymously chat with each other using our voices to practice for real life. Have I just invented a new omegle lads?
>>
My brother unironically called me psychotic yesterday because I have severe anger issues and he always makes me play competitive vidya with him.

My parents both pretty much say "don't kill yourself" without saying the straight up words. It's weird to say the least, being the odd man out in a family.

Normies at uni know to stay out of my way tho.
>>
>>35031270
What about omeagle but with tape over the webcam?
>>
>>35030930
>A year later I'm in the executive board of a fraternity with an all female pledge class.

REALLY makes me think
>>
File: 1426712322056.jpg (47KB, 431x644px) Image search: [Google]
1426712322056.jpg
47KB, 431x644px
>Its Halloween
>Discussing costume ideas with sister
>She says "Go as yourself, you're already scary enough"
>>
File: 1487580436292.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1487580436292.png
10KB, 576x347px
>>35029892
My sister and her rich new boyfriend were pretty mch making fun ofme yesterday for living with our parents at almost 30 and being unemplyed and an alcoholic (I'm recovering with medication and therapy now)

It truly made me feel like a piece of garbage...but as we were leaving my 5 year old niece gave me a big hug and a kiss and told me I was her favorite uncle...
>>
>At work
>There's this girl there who used to be into me
>She thinks I rejected her but I'm actually just autistic
>She's a massive bitch anyway but I try to remain civil because work
>She's talking to the other guys I work with
>I'm also there, right next to them
>I try to enter into conversation awkwardly
>Work Bros are cool so I this would usually go smoothly
>Girl sees me looking her way and says "turn around, go away, go away, shoo. Like she's talking to a fucking dog"
>Even through this I remain nice
>I think Normie's might be the real psychos desu
>They seem incapable of empathy
>>
>>35032092
molest their daughter
haha, that'll show 'im
no one laughs at anon, not anymore
>>
>>35032269
No way, I love my niece
>>
>>35030930
Aww Normie's are so thoughtful and nice. I bet she didn't want to say that extremely hurtful thing but knew she had to, to make you beeeeeeeeee yourself
>>
>>35030446
My response would be "I can't make that promise."

If it ever comes up, I'll let you guys know how it plays out.
>>
>>35032329
Plant drugs on them, report them, then and get your niece taken away from them. You might even get custody lol.
>>
>>35032009
That's just banter gotta have a sense of humour mate
>>
>>35032365
Believe me, it wasn't. I was in the middle of a mental breakdown and was constantly saying extremely depressing and negative things. Guess I came across as scary without really realising it.
>>
>>35031270
vidya gaems u fuckin idiot

except everyone is their meanest there
>>
>When you watch your sister grow up and slowly become a Stacy.

Each year we slip further and further apart. Yet at the same time I bond with my brother more and more.
>>
>>35029892
I've been told I looked like a school shooter multiple times.... I just imagine the person saying it swallowing shards of glass and choking on their blood and I feel much better :)
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 811x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 811x625px
>>35033903
Is it random people saying that to you, or someone you know?
>>
>>35032188
It's way more insane to go around pretending their lives are fine when they actually have the same existential problems robots have.
At least we are honest with ourselves here.
>>
>>35029892
Apparently throughout high school everyone thought I was a hardcore stoner. I was really just tired all the time and sad. Didn't find out til some girl told me my senior year.

>>35030058
>>35030133
>tfw nobody talks to you
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.