[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"anon, you need to move out" >"you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>"anon, you need to move out"
>"you're still in school and don't have a job yet so for the time being grandma will take care of you"
>ok mom, dad
>spend 2-3 weeks there trying not to bother my grandparents too much
>helping them out whenever possible
>overhear grandparents talking about my Aspergers at a family dinner
>they think I can't hear them
>i was never told I have aspergers
>only figure that they were serious 4-5 days later

what do
>>
>>35029166
Go to the doctor and get checked for ass burgers.
>>
also:

>grandma complains that she feels like she's at work again (she worked at a challenged kids school) and needs a break

my existence is a burden
>>
>>35029182
what do I even tell the doctore

I think i have aspergers test me pls

also what will this achieve
>>
>>35029166
>you're still in school and don't have a job yet
Wow, really shit parenting
>>
>>35029216
they will test u for assbergers u idiot shit and you will learn if you do or do not have aspergers which might bring you some clarity
>>
>>35029166
Don't worry OP, aspergers doesn't really exist. It's just a meme the jews made up in order to sell pills.
>>
>>35029216
https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

Have a go at this test

If it says you likely have aspergers you can mention this to your doctor, or don't as it may sound cringy. Anyways, take the test it'll give you an indication where you're at

You're probably too much of a sperg to phone your shrink, so email him. Say that you have always had problems with social behaviour, and that your family members encouraged you to get tested for apergers. Say that it may help you to know whether you have it and ask if you can get an appointment to get diagnosed
>>
>>35029166
You americans\first-worlders make really shitty parents, it is unbelievable. Why they even spawned you in the first place, to satisfy their egoistical urges? Terrible people.
>>
>>35030851
They think it's a privilege to slave away at some shit job to buy things that don't matter and pay bills in hurr murrica
>>
>>35030851
You are technically correct. It would have been better to die during childbirth/infancy, or to have been killed when the US dropped a bomb on my school.

But here I sit in America with infinite food, a large and warm house, 250mbps internet, and a new car that I can lease for $200/mo and not worry about having it stolen and shipped to Albania.

So yeah, first world problems, amirite?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.