[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm using the same image because I'm hoping some anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0089.jpg (225KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
225KB, 1134x1001px
I'm using the same image because I'm hoping some anons from the other day recognize me. Basically, I made a thread on how I gave a qt some flowers on Valentines and how we have been texting nonstop ever since. Some anons told me to go for it and ask her on a date. I haven't yet. I was talking to her last night and she shared some of her opinions with me. I was wondering if I should still go for it or run.

>she thinks gay marriage is unnatural and immoral because same sex couples can't procreate
>she thinks people should only have sex to procreate
>having sex for any other reason is giving in to the lust/pleasure
>she thinks protection like condoms is just as bad as abortion
>she thinks trannies are crazy
>thinks it great for couples to have 10 kids as long as they can support it
>wants to save herself for a man who has been saving himself for the same reason: marriage
>believes husband and wife should be the only ones to have ever seen each other naked and had sex with
>future husband basically has to be a virgin and be okay with having sex for the sole purpose of creating life

Help me. Where the fuck do I go from here? She's very religious if that helps.
>>
>>35029158
She's shown her willingness to share sensitive details like those, so I'd say you got a good chance to ask her out.
Go hang out with her, and If you're both feel it'd work out, it'll be a good idea to ask her to be your gf/officially dating at 2nd/3rd time you're out together.
>>
File: 1472976363299.jpg (123KB, 727x773px) Image search: [Google]
1472976363299.jpg
123KB, 727x773px
>>35029158
Why the fuck grills like that dont live in my city
>>
File: is_this_a_knife.jpg (485KB, 932x683px) Image search: [Google]
is_this_a_knife.jpg
485KB, 932x683px
>>35029158
She's actually wrong about the exclusive procreation part. Married couples are allowed to have sex as an expression of love without making babies
>>
>>35030084

I live in the Midwest. She's a needle in a haystack of girls who want nothing but just to fuck.
>>
>>35029158
If you don't mary her, I will. She sounds perfect.
>>
>>35029158
It really gets into that weird religion area. Why dont you try ask her and get on a date? Then you'll see. You're overthinking things.
>>
>>35029750
>>35031603
>>35031648

How do I do this? She laying out her standards right in front me yet then she says she wants to be a nun and not enter a relationship for the rest of her life. It's like she doesn't know what she wants. She goes on about the spiritual path yet it's like there's hesitation and doubt in that choice.
>>
>>35029158
Just get her back with some bible verses yo the song of solomon will get those juices flowing
>>
>>35032263
Are you religious? Are you okay with being with a person who doesn't even know their own religion and just goes on word of mouth?

If yes, go for it, most religious people don't know shit about their own religion.
>>
>>35032412

I'm not a very religious man but it doesn't matter to me that much.
>>
>>35029158
Don't , she will ruin your life , that is if you aren't religious .
>>
She's perfect. If you don't go for it, I'm stealing her from you.
>>
>>35029158
She sounds like my crush
>>
>>35029158
>thinks it great for couples to have 10 kids as long as they can support it

This is the deal breaker for me. This girl has probably been brainwashed from birth to believe that women are birthing vehicles and nothing more. Sure the sex will be great on the honeymoon but after the fifth child you whole life as you know it will be over. She'll for sure get fat after this point and her vag will get super loose to the point of sex feeling like nothing anymore.

You'll be chained to this girl for the rest of your natural life so I implore you to make sure of two things:
A) you get to know her as completely as possible and verify that you could love her
B) get to know what she believes religiously and verify if you subscribe to what she believes in too
>>
File: 1481040238656.png (374KB, 720x692px) Image search: [Google]
1481040238656.png
374KB, 720x692px
Fuck, anon. Give me her number. I'll ask her out.

>Tfw no pure, religious GF
>>
>>35032263
TL;DR ask her to hang out together just two of you to get intimate better. I think you're dramatizing and overthink things.

Should you interested to hear me, in your case it will usually goes in two ways, anon. I've had a pleasure in similar situation before.

First, she's might act tough, but actually a submissive woman who need someone as her beacon, to lead her life, that's why she got attached to religion stuffs.
You can be her beacon, act decisive, set examples, talk the talk, walk the walk, have principles. That's how.

Second, she's a damaged woman inside. Maybe she's missing something from when she's in critical phase in life, and now constantly feel the need to fill the "missing piece".
That piece could be love and attention from family/respected people, achievements, memento, but definitely something is missing from her person.
If she's in this category, it's potentially more trouble than worth, she's usually unstable and will jump from one person to other. You're only one of her "bus stop" in her life, and before you know she will jump to another bus.
Avoid of all cost, should he turned out to be this type.
>>
So I'm going to ask her to hang out soon. Possibly get lunch. Is that a good idea?
>>
>>35029158
PERFECT/10
GO FOR IT ANON
RIGHT NOW
/POL/ STANDS BEHIND YOU
>>
>>35034184

She's going to text me around the usual time(8 pm est), I just ask for lunch, right? Not for a date but just lunch?
>>
Deprived sexual desire leads to many psychological problems as well as going after chads cock after few years of "happy" marriage.
>>
>>35034323
Yes, just lunch. Try to use the opportunity to see what kind of girl she actually is.

Follow what >>35032904 and >>35033080 advices.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.