[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post some of the biggest regrets you've made in life. I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images (4).png (18KB, 427x345px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).png
18KB, 427x345px
Post some of the biggest regrets you've made in life.
I'll start.
>Backstabbing a friend and making him lose all motivation, which made him go from achieving high in school to dropping out to pursue nothing.
>>
>>35028981
How did you backstab him?
>>
>>35028988
Me and my buddies at school were all just sick of him and told him we didn't want to talk to him or be his friend anymore.

I didn't expect to cause and long lasting emotional damage.
>>
>>35029025
Have you apologised? If it's as bad as you say then I doubt he'll lash out at you like some normie fucker would to someone who wronged them.
>>
>>35029048
No I haven't and I can't bring myself to do it.
>>
>>35029098
I hope you find it in yourself to work up the courage to do it one day Anon. You can never be sure if it'll help but it's worth a try saying sorry.

Back on topic, one of my biggest is chucking a tantrum and leaving a really rad circle of internet friends I used to have because I was pissed at one person. This person gave me a ton of shit, for their own amusement of course, not to piss me off I don't think, but some of their insults started hitting real close to home and I pussied out like a little bitch and left. Might sound like I'm a massive faggot when I say this but the people I met there were the closest friends I ever had. To this day I still think online friends are better than real friends because you don't have to keep up appearances and put on a happy face everyday, maybe revealing your true feelings every year or so if you're lucky. With internet friends you don't have to feel like shit for sharing how you feel about things or for trying to help somebody out. The mind your own business and keep to yourself mentalities are thrown out the window. It helped we all had something in common to talk about too, I've tried making other friends over the web but it's never been as good as that circle. I'm still in touch with a few but it's not like before, it's very dry and bittersweet. I try to stay away from them as it hurts to be reminded of my fuck up but I'll always cherish them I guess. We were really close, I genuinely believe if I'd stayed we'd end up being lifelong friends, we were all about the same age and into the same things.
>>
>>35029447
I understand man. But great friends always come when you're not even trying. Just wait it out and you'll see.
>>
some people are not deserving of attention.
i was putting my trust and effort into a bot for several years.
zero gratitude, just a extra mouth to fill.
fuck off. i dont ever want to see that fucker again
in short he probably deserved what he got.
>>
>>35029447
I have a similar experience but mine is way more embarrassing. I made a friend online and played with him for literally 4 years.

We build up our own circle of Internet friends.

One day we meet a new chick. She is fucking HOT and she joins our circle of friends. She sends us a few selfies.

I post them on /r/ requesting for them to be shopped.

Someone literally recognised her and told her. I don't know what the odds are but it really happened.

All the pictures I posted to /r/ were all the exact ones she sent to me and my friend.

I go through the Discord chat when they all discover what I've done and how disgusted they are with me.

I still haven't talked to any of them. Years of friendship built up and destroyed over me getting horny and doing something weird.
>>
Falling in love with a slut called Madison.

She ended up loving me but wasn't worth it.
I should have just been home schooled and focused on math. I would be so much further in life than I am right now.
>>
File: water wojak.png (72KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
water wojak.png
72KB, 790x773px
>>35028981
Not really sure I could have done anything about this one, but I really regret it trying harder to keep my gaming friends together.
For a few years, me, a friend from high school, and a kid a few years younger than us would play everything together and skype from the time we got home from school until we went to sleep.
A few times I had to step up to stop the group from falling apart when either of them got sick of the other, but then one day the younger kid just ceased all communication with us without warning. I still miss the good old days. Now me and my friend have moved to a personal discord with two other people (only one who actually uses it though), but it's not the same
>>
treating women with love and respect
listening to my parents/family
believing that people are inherently good and you should have empathy
believing that if you are a good person you will succeed and be rewarded

If I could go back I would be so cruel and evil and be all the better for it.
>>
>>35029577
who cares faggot, kys.
>>
Telling my oneitis how i feel. Not only did i got hurt but i also lost the chance of keeping a good friend.
>>
>flat out ignored a girl i liked and planned to marry because she tried getting intimate with me while I was high and she had a boyfriend

She's married now and has a kid, i'm still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>35029025
that is not backstabing , if you didnt tell him that he is a moron and to go kill himself then you have nothing to feel guilty for
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.