[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you tried getting a disabled gf, robots? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

Why haven't you tried getting a disabled gf, robots? They can be just as qt as regular walking girls, but surely their standards cannot be quite as high?
>>
>>35028483
>but surely their standards cannot be quite as high?

That's where you're wrong.
>>
>>35028724
/thread

originality asdaslkdlsdak
>>
>>35028483
She isnt disabled fammo. Look at her legs. No signs of atrophy. Unless she had become disabled the day before the picture was taken she probably just using the chair for any number of reasons but disabled isn't one of them.
>>
File: 26569440 Imouto - Paraplegic 1.png (195KB, 1293x821px) Image search: [Google]
26569440 Imouto - Paraplegic 1.png
195KB, 1293x821px
Posting story of paraplegic little sister (Pt 1).
>>
>>35028836

Posting story of paraplegic little sister (Pt 2).
>>
>>35028829
>No signs of atrophy

Dude, those thighs are flat. That's not muscle, that's pudding.
>>
no, they expect and require constant attention
which you would probably give her just to fuck her knees
>>
>>35028829
my thought
>>
>>35028483
>but surely their standards cannot be quite as high?
>surely
lol bait

the life of a even a 5-6/10 wheelie girl is better than the life of an average looking, able-body male
>>
Is dating a disabled woman considered virtuous, or is it shameful?

I only want a gf for the social status.
>>
>>35028483
>They can be just as qt as regular walking girls

No, i've seen things man.
>>
>>35028950
You can't just say "I've seen things, man". You need to tell us what you saw.
>>
I used to date this cute asian girl in high school that wore one of these because she had a fucked up eye. When we were friends she wasn't needy or anything but when we started going out she got extremely clingy in a very cute and endearing (almost ironic) way. She kept telling me how she'd be sad if she left me because nobody else would love her since she had one eye.

>tfw i still miss my cyclops gf
>>
File: tumblr_ohq59yABO51u60gibo1_1280.jpg (537KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohq59yABO51u60gibo1_1280.jpg
537KB, 1280x1280px
>>35028903
Try telling that to her:

http://t5paraplegic.tumblr.com/
>>
>>35028969
Do you know what happens when a human is paraplegic?
Their organs kind of dont work, that means they cant go to toilet like you and me, they have to get a colostomy and some even get a bladder outlet. You may think meh how is that a problem but trust me its a mess. Ive seen and smelt it and its terrible. Worst thing is when they get diarrhea. Its not like they go to toilet, they have to change the bag and that isnt a clean thing. SHIT EVERYWHERE man shit everywhere and it even smells worse than normal Shit.
I'm sorry for mistakes, english isnt my native tongue.
>>
>>35029067
Colostomy is the exception, not the rule. Why do you think there are accessible toilets for wheelchairs?
>>
>>35029109
Because there are people with one leg or multiple sclerosis that use wheelchairs. They can use the toilet, even some paraplegic people can use it, but it depends from where youre paraplegic. By that i mean from which part on youre paralyzed. From legs downards shouldnt be a problem.
>>
File: 1486623330001.png (136KB, 750x356px)
1486623330001.png
136KB, 750x356px
>>35028977
what happened to her anon?

secret recipe
>>
>>35029275
I moved schools and we grew apart. I have seen some Facebook photos of her recently and she doesn't wear the patch anymore which makes me feel good for her (albeit losing some charm and uniqueness...)
>>
>>35028483
Imagine having to wipe her butthole every day.

Every.

Single.

Day.

Sometimes several times a day if she's ill.

Wh-where do I find a cripple gf, anon?
>>
>>35030181
I would even lick her clean if she was a vegetarian
>>
>>35028483

I think deep down they'll be worse.
>>
>>35028916
Unless you're a chad, shameful. Everyone is gonna assume you're praying on her because you cant get a normal gf.
>>
>disabled
>still manages to look like a thot

roasties. not even once.
>>
File: wheeliegirl.webm (2MB, 226x400px) Image search: [Google]
wheeliegirl.webm
2MB, 226x400px
>>35028483
I doubt she's been disabled for long, or she's just posing.
Realistically, they all turn into leglets from atrophy
>>
>>35028977
Was she drawn by Japanese men?
>>
I have never even seen one irl
>>
>>35029067
Bullshit.
That's valid mostly with weak or old paraplegic people. Also valid with people missing an arm, or unable to use them to lift themselves from the chair to the toilet.

I guess we're mostly talking about paraplegics here, not paraplegics or hemiplegics. Those two, on the other hand, often gets those interventions you mentionned.

t. Nurse
>>
>tfw Aunt is in wheelchair
>pretty attractive
>all those times I legit groped her butt & manhandled her pussy while watching tv on the couch
What a thrill
I want a disabled girl, but for completely the wrong reasons.
>>
>>35028483
I've been looking for a disabled gf.
I'm disabled as well, so it would work out perfectly.
Trouble is, I never leave the house.
So meeting any woman at all is a challenge. Much less a disabled one.
>>
>>35028903
>the life of a even a 5-6/10 wheelie girl is better than the life of an average looking, able-body male

You re a fucking moron fuck you
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.