[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with me? >be me >recently moved from my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 1487197805944.jpg (134KB, 905x676px) Image search: [Google]
1487197805944.jpg
134KB, 905x676px
What is wrong with me?

>be me
>recently moved from my parents because i was old enough to be alone
>never had a girlfriend
>decided it was my time to pick up chicks and make love to them in my comfy appartment
>installed Tinder
>got a lot of matches
>one girl specifically got me attracted
>we started going out and doing sports together

That was 1 year ago
Fast forward to now

>we live in one room
>never had sex or even kissing sessions
>she is mental and always shouts at me
>she has a drug addicted boyfriend
>can't have other people come over because she is against it
>can't kick her out
>can't move back to my parents
>can't afford new place because poor.

WTFFFFFF
Never use Tinder pls
>>
>>35027831
>talking to women
Eww
>>
File: 1435010742094.jpg (7KB, 313x285px) Image search: [Google]
1435010742094.jpg
7KB, 313x285px
>>35027831
Drive boy dog boy
Dirty numb angel boy
In the doorway boy
She was a lipstick boy
She was a beautiful boy
And tears boy
And all in your innerspace boy
You had
hands girl boy
and steel boy
You had chemicals boy
I've grown so close to you
Boy and you just groan boy
She said comeover comeover
She smiIed at you boy.
>>
File: mhhh.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
mhhh.png
157KB, 516x440px
>>35027831
More like you step on a landmine there - Better make up your mind and kick her out or something before too late anon (talk to her parent/ralatives or police or something ,...)
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.