[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Elliot's digits/ I think one way of keeping Elliot threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: supremeop.jpg (189KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
supremeop.jpg
189KB, 473x704px
/Elliot's digits/

I think one way of keeping Elliot threads a daily part of /r9k/ will be quoting passages from My Twisted Word in the form of 'Elliot's digits'. Each thread will be dedicated to the page of My Twisted World of the last two digits of the OP post

If the number is 1-37, it will also include the page +100 so if it was 12, it would be about both page 12 and 112.
>>
Very good idea.

"I unpacked all of my things and set up my new room. Once I was done, I looked at it and thought to myself that this was it; this was my new living place in the college town of Isla Vista, and if I could finally have the life I wanted, then this may well be the room where I lose my virginity! How wrong I was."
>>
Makes me think that all the other rodgeposters must be normies, as normies hate all the digits...
>>
>>35027292
Cool idea. I remember old threads where a guy read passages from a book about hitler, it showed how he was truely a robot, who wanted to make a better world, a world where no one felt the feels he felt
>>
>>35027292
rolling for one of the later pages, they're where it gets /comfy/
>>
>>35027915
This reminds me of Elliot, as he wanted to abolish sex from the face of the Earth, to make men pure and equal compared to one another and enable them to grow up healthily, without having to worry about such a barbaric act as sex.
>>
File: Elliot's school library.jpg (226KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot's school library.jpg
226KB, 700x469px
"I had to wait a couple of hours before my math class started, and I spent those hours roaming around the college or sitting in the library, looking at all of the hot girls and wishing I could have one as a girlfriend. I was like a starving man surrounded by a feast that I was prohibited to eat."
>>
File: OxPatJl.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OxPatJl.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>35028504
Who are the heroes?
>>
>>35028548
They are famous dead Mexicans, I assume. In Luria library there's an annual Day of the Death Reception, during which there is an exhibition of traditional altars build up in the honour of the deceased (Mexicans).

http://sbseasons.com/2014/10/sbcc-dead-reception/
>>
>>35028504
He's pretty quotable like that. Dude should've at least gotten his pityfuck.
>>
>>35028783
He should've gotten a lot more than that, as he was worthy of it. Many times more so than all of those obnoxious brutes and douchebags around.
>>
>>35027292
I like this idea

Have a bump my dude
>>
>>35029148
It's just that there isn't that much to quote in one page only. Maybe it should be last two digits+1.

I'll go to sleep now. Guess I will dream of the twisted world.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.