[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is it men that always have to fucking talk to and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0784.jpg (12KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
12KB, 316x202px
Why the fuck is it men that always have to fucking talk to and attract a woman
All of us have to fucking stay back and let chad throatfuck them when he was an asshole and we were actually fucking nice
Fuck you females for not being so fucking cowardess to not even try to fuck or rape us
>Beta Uprising
>>
Pretty simple really, women don't want sex as much as men do, why do you ask stupid questions
>>
>>35027165
If you are attractive, they will approach you.

You only have to put in the work if you are ugly, to prove that your have other decent attributes.
>>
>>35027172
I'm not talking about just Sex you fucking cuck
Women always want to have a long lasting fucking relationship but they always expect us to try and start that
>>
>>35027189
"and let chad throatfuck " ok
>>
>>35027172
nice meme

hooked me though
>>
>>35027182
Even if you have redeeming qualities such as being nice or charitable or chivalrous the stacies will still go after the assholes
>>
>>35027189
This is a fucking robot thread not a failed normie one go fuck off to reddit, If women are your only problem you have a great fucking life
>>
>>35027239
THIS is a /virgin/ thread, kinda like Brandon rogers. Women aren't my only fucking problem
>>
>>35027265
GET OUT OF MY BOARD FUCKING FAILED NORMIE
>>
Why are women always in relationships? Every girl I've ever met has been in a relationship at all times. I think maybe 5% of the guys I've met have been in a relationship. How does this fucking work?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px)
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>35027165

>Genetically, due to evolution, the female primate has "out-sourced" the mate-selection mechanism to the Male Dominance Hierarchy.
>This means she lets the men sort themselves out and then chooses the best that she can from the top.
>Evolutionarily speaking, the "best" men are Chad, in a pre-civilisation context, but in civilisation the Chad is now a dysfunctional choice.
>Chads only contain the attractive half of the traits that make up a good mate for a female, the Betas contain the other productive half but lake the attraction half...

The basic mate selection logic is:
Look good = good healthy genes
Have cash = productive and useful for survival and society
Status = a good kind person
but theses can be hijacked, by Chads and Betas

Learn more by watching Jordan Peterson on youtube
>>
>>35027695
You can pick up girls with instinct not some bullshit youtube videos
>>
>>35027227
>chivalrous

truly a supreme gentleman
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.