[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how fucking jewed is it that having no debt implies my credit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471963906249.jpg (133KB, 1132x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471963906249.jpg
133KB, 1132x1080px
how fucking jewed is it that having no debt implies my credit rating is zero? I've never had a credit card, never took a loan, apparently the dumb score doesn't go up according to this. wanted to get a visa for travel purposes so the bank send me a "visa prepaid card" aka debit by any other name instead. it seems one has to own a credit card and use it completely without purpose to get a solid credit rating, how amazing

banksters
>>
>>35027006
>be banker
>have no idea who you are
>have no idea if you have any income
>have nothing to base your ability to pay back a loan
>expects me to extend you credit
Now, you see how you might be retarded, right OP?
>>
>>35027006

If you have no history, your credit rating should be higher.

Are you sure your parents didn't use your SSN to take out large loans and not pay them back when you were a child?
>>
>>35027033
>>have no idea if you have any income
Do your research then
>>
>>35027033
no, because the banker can build on the fucking fact that I never had any fucking problems with credit in the past, which is probably more than most fuckheads accomplish in the age of smartphone contracts

the credit wouldn't have been higher than maybe $500, and yes I had to give my income and well as my occupation so the dude had some idea

so what the hell is it with making a credit rating and not making it go up slowly with time when nothing negative happens, saving used to be a value but oh well
>>
>>35027040
I don't know precisely but I think it's very unlikely, the ol' single mother is very thrifty, risk-averse and also incredible idealess regarding money
>>
That's how the banks make money, isn't it? The interest off loans. Not surprising then that they want to force people to take more loans.
>>
>>35027084
>did absolutely nothing
>more than most accomplish

I can see why r9k would believe/want to believe this
>>
>>35027006
>Get credit card
>Pay everything off like normal at the end of the month
>Alternatively get one of those cards where it's written as a credit card but it's taking money out of your account like a debit card

Not that hard lol
>>
>>35027006

Credit Scores show off how much money they can make off you.

Credit Scores don't represent your good money skills.

Credit Scores mean Profitability for Banksters.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.