[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't want to be a fucking cccccooouuunnnntttrrrryyyy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3096.png (143KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3096.png
143KB, 500x644px
>I don't want to be a fucking cccccooouuunnnntttrrrryyyy bbboooyyyy

I just want to be a Chiraq warrior. I just want to be like sd and chief keef and Rico recklezz and cashout and fredo Santana. Fuck this.
>>
>that file name
>that meme
>Nigger references
>drank
>wanting to be a ape
Get off my board you fucking nigger loving cuck
>>
>>35026910
>>35027044
I think I can understand why OP thinks this way.

Black people in America have a culture. It's a shitty culture but at least it's something.

White people in America have literally no culture at all unless you think that Starbucks, megachurches, and iPhones count as "culture." This is what (((capitalism))) has done to us. The Jewish overlords have degraded us to the point where we are just generic cardboard zombies and most of us don't question it because we're comfortable.

It's not surprising that even retarded black culture looks cool to a young white robot. It's shit but at least it's something.
>>
File: 1482413105153.jpg (451KB, 1198x895px) Image search: [Google]
1482413105153.jpg
451KB, 1198x895px
>>35027531
If we continue down this path, our lack of culture will destroy us.

We need to learn to look out for each other. Capitalism has created this sick cut throat culture where stabbing each other in the back for a quick profit is seen as a virtue. We need to learn to have loyalty to our white brothers. We need unity and culture.

Look at certain Asian cultures. Family is extremely important to them.

Kikes look out for each other and give each other jobs and rule the world through nepotism.

Black people stick together and look out for each other.

White people are the only race in the world who have no loyalty to our own kind. The ones that try to have pride in our history and try to create white culture are seen as neo nazis and racists. We are destroying ourselves and we don't even know it.

Christianity was a mistake. That's where it all started. White people killing other white people and destroying European tradition and paganism in favor of a middle eastern semite religion. We never should have embraced that religion. What a disaster.
>>
File: 1485010476153m.jpg (209KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1485010476153m.jpg
209KB, 1024x683px
>>35027531
>>35027849
Our culture has been destroyed. We have to create a new one from the ashes. We have to start fresh.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.