[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 months in WW3 the air will be filled with nervous gases and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: trench warfare.jpg (135KB, 768x528px) Image search: [Google]
trench warfare.jpg
135KB, 768x528px
3 months in WW3

the air will be filled with nervous gases and the soil will be covered by a thin foil of radiative dust

you will be barely able to sleep with the sound of planes and artillery and your clothes will be covered in mud and puke all the time

if you return alive, you will be given your high school crush as your gf

her brain will be modified by electric pulses so she fall in love with you

do you accept it?
>>
>>35026567
>3 months in WW3
>the air will be filled with nervous gases and the soil will be covered by a thin foil of radiative dust
>you will be barely able to sleep with the sound of planes and artillery and your clothes will be covered in mud and puke all the time
Sorry, are you talking about WW3 or Syria? I'm confused.
>>
I'll do it but not for the high school crush.
>>
I don't have a high school crush and no woman is worth your life so no, I'll pass.

If WW3 actually does start I doubt as a fighting age male I'll have much choice in the matter regardless
>>
That depends, who do I get to kill?
>>
>>35026567
>if you return alive, you will be given your high school crush as your gf

Also not this please, she got really fat in the decade since we gradated.
>>
>>35026567
sure, WWIII is mostlikey going to be fought remotely anyway, ill sit back, control a drone an presumably puke on my own muddy clothes
>>
>>35026567
>nervous gases
At least I'll be killed by something that is as embarrassed to meet me as the other way around.

I'm in.
>>
Dying in a war is probably the most noble way to go.
I just wish it was an actual meaningful war, like defending your country from invaders and not because the merchants hate Russia.
>>
I live in an irrelevant country so I doubt I would see much action here,a few soldiers and that's it.
>>
File: 1474004259437.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474004259437.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>35026567
>nervous gases
I'd rather meet anxious gases - they might avoid me.
>>
File: 1485875965519.jpg (221KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485875965519.jpg
221KB, 1000x1000px
>>35026567
I'll do it for free
Sounds exciting and my will to live is pretty much non existant
I'll spend last moments with my comrades

Simple an hero is too boring
>>
iran Iraq war is truly a war we cant forget (pic related)
>>
This entire thread a stupid. First of all think of how much dick she sucked in the mean time. Second fighting in ww3 might be exciting but it really depends on the enemies. Lastly, if you dont go you have the opportunity to cuck every retard that went to war. Women are lieing litttle whores and they will gladly bend over even for a robot if it means a release for the first time in a few months. Boom, no competition for females and all the free spare time you have ever wanted.
>>
File: 1463529026666.png (21KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1463529026666.png
21KB, 420x420px
>>35027651
>I'II do lt for free
>>
this is the dumbest thought exercise ever
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.