[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet new chad friends in my job >go out with them and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: referfr.png (217KB, 721x620px) Image search: [Google]
referfr.png
217KB, 721x620px
>meet new chad friends in my job

>go out with them and meet by chance my high school crush

>he tells me that my crush wanted to fuck him but he wont because "He is my bro"

i think i should stop this friendship

i dont want to have a friendship where the other part has a spade of damocles on my neck

what do you think about it?
>>
btw he got very angry because he says

"i could had fucked her but i didn't because our friendship, how could you dare think i would betray you?"

it makes me cringe
>>
gqfwegefwfgr
>>
gfhjklm
>>
>>35026398
If you had the chance to bang one of your friend's crushes, would you? I think if you answer that question you'll know how to feel about this Chad.
>>
I think it's pathetic you told a guy about a crush you had in highschool who probably thought of you as a creep if she even knew you existed at all tbqh. You have no one to blame but yourself if you can't keep your autism in check
>>
>>35026605
Don't pay attention to this faggot. It's not weird at all to tell a friend that you had a crush on someone. What the fuck?
>>
>>35026671
Yeah, idk what his problem is. "Oh shit I know that girl over there, I used to have a crush on her in high school" is a pretty normal thing to say
>>
>>35026303
It's an interesting one. On one hand he did refrain from fucking your crush, which is basically the nicest thing a friend can do.

On the other hand, he told you that your crush wanted to fuck him. A truly good guy would refrain from doing that.

This man seems incredibly vain to do something like that. He may have just done it for bragging rights.

You know this man better than i do, so the descision is completely yours. If he is as socialy incompitent as you are, or even just a little dumb, he probably just made a stupid mistake in telling you and you should hold onto him closely. If he wouldn't normally do something like that, then he most likely told you out of vanity, and I would suggest cutting ties.
>>
>>35026699
it wasnt him who told me

but a 2nd friend who had heard it from him
>>
drtyuiol
>>
>>35026303
He sounds like a bro, keep him around. There's not many guys that wouldn't fuck over their friends like that anymore, look past the fact that your high school crush is attracted to him. Who knows, some of his chad magick might even rub off on you
>>
>>35026303
he sounds like a chad guru maybe he can help you make it
>>
>>35026398
>>35026303
You've made friends with a Chad, an honourable Chad no less, and you want to stop? Learn some of his Chad ways, make it.
>>
He probably made entire thing up or at most she was just nice to him and he twisted it in a way to make it seem like she was into him so he could happily tell his coworkers how great odd a guy he is for refraining. Or he flat out tried and got rejected a and that's how he rationalized it. I've seen these sperg chads before.
>>
>>35026398
How is that cringey anon it just goes to show he values your friendship more than getting fuck some girl
>>
>>35026303
>have a chance at comradeship, loyalty, friends
>wants to throw it away because he could have gotten some roast that op liked in hs
>chad is even Willing to tell op he didnt go for it because he knew it would make op feel bad
>op is letting his orbiting of a roastie destroy his chance at a brotherhood

Don't be this beta, break free from the chains of the roastie
BREAK FREE FROM THE CONDITIONING
>>
>>35026761
Then why would you cut ties with him? Why are you literally letting some roast who has no contact or care for you dictate your friendship. You had a likong for her, what makes you think others wouldn't like her for the same reasons? This is some omega tier orbiting senpai
>>
you actually met a cool guy you know. he turned down fucking her and had the decency to not tell you about it, he just let it rest.
>>
>>35026303
lol he was just trying to get your blessing he is a good guy and acknowledges your discomfort but he wants that root
>>
>>35027860
would you feel good having a friend who has a perfect eyes while you are a blind?

yes, its not his fault to have good eyes

yes, he may even help me

but i, as a blind person, hate someone who has good eyes

do you understand my metaphore?
>>
i mean i hate this so fucking much

i'd prefer he had fucked her so i can tell him to fuck off

now i am forced to choose between being a cuck (yes fuck her im ok) or being a "selfish" guy (please dont fuck her)
>>
>>35028136
no. It's pretty retarded tbqh. A blind person wouldn't hate another one because he has eyes, the other person has no fault of his blindness or his own ableness to see.
Only a shitty person would do that.
Moreover, in your shit-tier methaphor the blind person could either want to learn to live with their disability (usually this is the case) or gladly accept help, but in no case hate the other person for being able to see or offering help.

You are really stupid. To be honest I can see why you wrote such a retarded OP saying that you are going to cut ties with a nice person because your betaness.

You deserve robotness.
>>
>>35028214
im not saying it is rational to hate him

i obviously undesrtand that

1 it is not his fault
2 he is a good friend

but i feel deep hatred for him now

i dont want to repress my emotions

i want to let them flow so i can feel good

and therefore im going to stop talking to him
>>
>>35028250
1. your methaphor was shit
2. it's not the same to feel anger because some problems you have than wanting to cut ties with a person for something so irrational

l2function
>>
kill you are self op
>>
>>35026303
Don't fuck this up he is an honorable chad.
>>
>>35026303
Pray to your Jeezist about it.
>>
>actual guys who enacts 'bros before hos'

I dunno OP they seem pretty cool if they don't treat you like a sidekick or anything

all this tells me is that you're HS crush is a whore who will get fucked in a moment's notice if she felt like it
>>
I truly suspect that my high school crush is some type of demonic entitiy who wants to destroy my soul

why the fuck she suddenly wants to fuck my friend?

i am sure she does it to destroy me, im not kidding
>>
>>35030792
I don't think she cares enough to want to "destroy" you

You're probably just a background character to her
>>
>>35026303
You are a real fucking asshole OP you should stop that friendship because you deserve someone to treat you like the shit you're
>>
>>35028250
>muh feels
Man, you don't deserve friends and you're going to regret this.
>>
>>35028250
>muh don't want to control my emotions
>muh want to act like a female on her period
>>
>>35026303
Haha, chad doesn't want to be your friend, don't listen to these morons

Even now, when he claims to be 'your bro', he's still angry that he couldn't smash on stacy because 'yer muh bro, dawg'.
>>
>>35026398
Let him fuck her if he wants and stop crushing on sluts would be a good start.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.