[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn it fuck being born in a rural area. FUCK IT. I was forced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2783.jpg (13KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
13KB, 316x202px
God damn it fuck being born in a rural area. FUCK IT. I was forced to be born in a broken down house and be poor forever and stressed out until I go bald and eat processed food and never see or enjoy life FUCK you god I'm going to be homeless in the city
>>
File: lel cities.png (496KB, 664x414px) Image search: [Google]
lel cities.png
496KB, 664x414px
>>35026299
City living is overrated as fuck
>>
>>35027254

The city is awful. I saw a dead body at the bus stop the other day, and once saw an old man get beaten with a rock on the street. Niggers will try to pick fights with you just because you looked in their direction and caught their eye, hobos will ask you for money and get mad when you ignore them or say you don't have any, and it's crowded and noisy everywhere.

I want out of this urban hellscape. Trade places, OP?
>>
>>35027254
Not if you want fame
>>
>>35027275
Fame is useless and fleeting, it's not worth pursuing.
>>
>>35027329
Money

Shdenfehys
>>
File: clip20150720at025531.jpg (81KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
clip20150720at025531.jpg
81KB, 600x544px
living in the city is hell.
it used to be okay until the migrants came and crime exploded.
now i'm so happy my family owns a lot of farmland, i'm going out there this summer to set up a bugout shelter. trespassers will be shot. many many times.
>>
>>35027374
You'll go back to the city trust me. The farm is not your escape.
>>
>>35027383
it's not just farmland it's forest as well, quite remote.
>>
>>35026299
Sucks bro. Just try to work, save money, and go to school. Eventually you will be able to get a job that will allow you to afford a better quality of life.
>>
Why is everywhere you go so shit anons? Why can't there be anywhere decent?

country
>everyone is a retarded obese redneck bible thumping sack of shit

suburb
>everyone is a generic cardboard cutout Starbucks sipping Christfag iPhone zombie with no personality

city
>everyone is a liberal hipster cocksucking faggot
>>
What's needed in a comfy house in the countryside, about ten minutes drive from a small town which has everything you need.

Be a neet, and drink everyday and chill with no worries, play vidya and watch movies.

Eat what you want, maybe cool a delicious meal, or eat fast food.

He house has not structural problems or inside problems.

Sweet chilled living

Also internet to shit post and good gaming PC

That's all I want, it's not much
>>
>>35027420
Hmmmm, sounds accurate. A little too accurate
>>
>>35027254
Go move deep into a national park then. If you go deep enough, you'll be 300+ miles away from the nearest human being.
>>
>>35027420
This is accurate.
People are shitty.
Life is crude, short and brutish.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.