[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you all do on your birthdays if you have little to no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3250.jpg (40KB, 192x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3250.jpg
40KB, 192x236px
What do you all do on your birthdays if you have little to no friends? There is so much pressure to have fun on a birthday, especially your 21st, but what if you don't have enough friends to do anything of value?
>>
>>35026244
Whatever I want.
That usually entails eating pasta while watching YouTube or reading a book.
>>
>>35026272
Do you cry yourself to sleep afterwards from loneliness, or are you content with this way of life?
>>
>>35026244
Thats the thing there are only kids here who actually have friends
>>
I typically go for a long drive somewhere to reflect on my life and how I got to this point. Maybe I'll treat myself to a nice meal and a new hat or game or something.

I don't have a car anymore so maybe I'll get a bus ticket and go somewhere or do something like that.

Either way my birthday is my least favourite day of the year and I specifically go out of my way to make sure nobody but my immediate family knows when it is because I hate all the attention people get for their birthday
>>
>>35026244
I haven't celebrated my birthday in years. Why do it just because you feel pressured?
>>
>>35026244
That picture there is some meaning

Open the door what is behind?

D G

I look down now, who you are?
>>
>>35026288
I'm pretty content. Never was much for social interaction.
>>
>>35026321
Haha, this is a reference photo of The Tombs from the 1850s. Found it while researching the story Bartleby the Scrivener. Great read, especially if depressed as fuck.
>>
>>35026331
Fair enough. Glad you're happy.
>>
I try and do nothing. Honestly I find it kind of sad how self centered people are on their birthdays. Like to me it's just a day you were born and you didn't do anything worth celebrating
>>
>>35026244
>What do you all do on your birthdays if you have little to no friends?

parents yell at me for having no friends
browse 4chan
grandparents call me and awkwardly avoid the subject of what I will be doing
cousins call me and ask me why I am not having a party

browse 4chan
go to sleep
>>
>>35026371
Completely agree. The reason I ask isn't because I feel I deserve some great birthday, but because people make it seem like if you don't do anything on your birthday you're some kind of social pariah.
>>
>>35026244
Dunno really. Sometimes i see a movie (i saw sin city 2 on b-day 2 years ago) or just buy something delicious to eat. I never was into celebrating my b-day with some big party. To be honest, b-days mean less and less with each passing year.
>>
>>35026244
I travel to anywhere one day before my birthday so family don't bother me with a suicidal inducing birthday party and I do not have to make a depressing reunion with the very few friends and acquaintances I have

Last trip I went straight to rome, rented a car, bought beer for some random italian folks at an irish pub and we all went wasted... then one of the guys gave me some speed (methamphetamines powder) and told me I should go to "guglielmo" a street full of divine young and fit Romanian hoes... it sounded like a good plan, so I did it and fucked one of the most gorgeous girl I ever saw, very young, fit, blond, it was her first time as a hoe and charged me only 30 euros!
Best birthday ever, except for the nigger at the hotel reception that told me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" (he saw the date in my credit card info) in front of everyone and gifted me a little champagne bottle and a chocolate
>>
File: bday boy.gif (2MB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
bday boy.gif
2MB, 550x550px
>>35026244
wait why is the 21st birthday special? i did nothing on mine a few weeks ago
>>
>>35026483
is a legal full grown man celebration, drinking age and everything...
so you should host a party full of cool friends, a famous DJ, lot of booze, drugs... and most important BEAUTIFUL GIRLS around you all the time
(pic related)

but instead people here are NEETs
no money
death alive
permavirgins
boring and depressing
playing vidya all day long
fapping to cartoons
ugly and filthy
genetically inferior
no friends
family disgrace
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.