/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have small group of male friends I share a Discord

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 223x226px
>be me
>have small group of male friends I share a Discord channel with, play vidya together everyday
>we live in completely separate countries and so have never met, but regardless we all get along great and they treat me as you would any other person which is the aspect I value most about them
>the guy I'm closest with is a dude from from Belgium
>lately we've playing a lot of HotS and CS;GO together, just us
>he does this thing where everytime he gets into a tricky situation he makes these cute noises
>like a sharp intake of breathe and then a moaning release
>it sounds really sexual, but I say nothing
>he keeps doing it
>1 month on now every time we play together I can't help but imagine him emptying his balls inside the farthest recesses of my body whilst making those noises
>I've started doing thing to try and please him
>bought him a gift the other night, nobody else, just him
>I sit at my computer and wait for him to come on online all the time
>get butterflies thinking about him
>I'm starting to fantasise about him almost every day now whilst doing regular activities like shopping and laundry
>I know he's single

This can't go on /r9k/.
I want the D.utch but it'll ruin our circle of I say anything. We've never even met.
>>
>>35025647
>Discord
Why don't you just go ahead and tell him how you feel since you'll never know him. It'll prolly flatter him anyways. Guys like to be told they're fuckable.
>>
>>35025647
>but it'll ruin our circle of I say anything
you're right

i know how you feel btw, my ex used to make the cutest noises while playing league and it made me want to fuck her face so bad. belgians are pretty cool dudes, they make good waffles.
>>
hes not going to do that while fucking you and you will disappointed
retarded whore
>>
You should go to his house and stare at him through the window. Later,while he sleeps, molest his pets hard. He will be yours
>>
>>35025647
>have crush on girl in guild
>I live on east coast but most of guild lives on west coast
>we talk tons, relate a lot and always do stuff together
>guild has a meet up but I dont go because I dont have the vacation time for it
>after meet up girl tells me her and the guild leader started dating
I literally just logged off and never came back online and removed everyone from everything.
>>
>>35025827
But if only it were that simple Anon :(
>>
>>35025686
Because despite our similarities and how well we get on, he's weirdly difficult to read. Most of the time I have no idea what he's really thinking or feeling. I'm pretty sure I'm not even his type. If I confess it'll just make things awkward and I'm not willing to risk it.
>>
>>35025866
ouch man, i feel for you. it's always the worst when there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>35025647
>>have small group of male friends I share a Discord channel with, play vidya together everyday

you dumb cunt. Do you really just not understand men or are you being an attention whore. probably the latter since you're even here where you know you don't belong. they all want to fuck you. that's why having a girl in the group always ruins it; all the men always want to fuck her, unless they know beyond a shadow of a doubt she's a hambeast or hideously deformed. if you're into this eurofag, just private message him or something. he will be thrilled. He will probably buy you a plane ticket to come live with him. you really just do not understand men.

any males here feel free to disagree. I doubt anyone will say I'm wrong.
>>
skanks always gotta ruin the crew with their bullshit.
>>
>>35025647
>>1 month on now every time we play together I can't help but imagine him emptying his balls inside the farthest recesses of my body whilst making those noises

For some reason, this does not sound like female to me.
>>
>>35025647
...Vii? You talking about amborix?
>>
>>35026082
not every guy is as thirsty as you
>>
>>35026740
Ah, I see what your saying. Maybe she is hideous. I have been in similar friend groups where the girl was like 250lbs. I see your point anon
>>
>>35026388
this

OP's probably a gayboy/tranny
>>
If i were him i would not be interested at all.
Theres no bigger turn off than a female in a male friend group.

Ive seen it sooo many times.
>>
>>35026952
I have actually been in a friend group where there was a bunch of males and only 1 chick, and nobody liked her. We all knew she was an attention whore. There is still hope lads
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.