[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'd been watching him since he came in -- the guy at the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 53118125_p0.jpg (415KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
53118125_p0.jpg
415KB, 1200x788px
You'd been watching him since he came in -- the guy at the party who seemed to be attracting all the attention. You supposed he was cute enough -- tousled blond hair, a great figure, well-dressed -- but that didn't explain why all the women in the house seemed to be flocking to him, flirting with him, giggling at his lame jokes.

You decided to investigate.

"... and the weirdest thing is, it totally worked," he was saying, in the midst of entertaining a seemingly-spellbound redhead with some story or another. "I hadn't studied for the test at all, but the TA handed it back with 'A+' written at the top -- and her phone number written on the back. And that was when I knew I had a gift."

"A gift, huh?" you cut in, sitting on the arm of the couch, one leg crossed over the other. "What kinda gift?"

"Mind control," he explained, looking you up and down with a grin -- you scowled. "I say it, people do it. Speaking of, wanna wiggle outta those jeans for me?"

"Yeah, right," you replied, standing up to leave, your hands moving automatically to your belt buckle and starting to unfasten your pants. "I'm a psych major, dude," you continued, hips swaying from side to side as you worked your pants down and off, stepping out of them and kicking them to one side, "and I hate to break it to you, but there's no way that stuff is real."

His stupid grin broadened, and he gestured with his hand, the girls on either side of him standing and walking away. "Yeah, you're probably right," he said, scooting from the couch onto the floor and starting to unbutton his own pants. "So I guess if I told you to come down here and gimmie a blowie, there's no way you'd do it, right?"

"I'm engaged, you pervert," you replied, venom in your tone, flashing your ring at him as you eased down onto your knees and leaned forward, perfect ass in the air. "There's no way I'd, mmmph...!"
>>
You'd slipped his cock past your lips in midsentence, and now your head was bobbing up and down, over and over, little tingles of pleasure running down your spine, a reward for being a good girl and doing as you were told. "Attagirl," said your new master, running his fingers through your hair. "Keep it up -- just like that..."

You were so fixated on the task of pleasing your new man that you hardly even noticed as a familiar voice called out in the distance. "Babe, what the fuck are you doing?!" Glancing just slightly to your left, you caught sight of your fiance running toward you, pain and anger in his expression. "Get the fuck away from my girl, you little shit--"

"Sleep," commanded your master, and your fiance tumbled forward, smacking his head on a nearby coffee table as he instantly passed out.

You pulled back so that your lips were less than an inch away from your master's crown, your hazy mind still just slightly concerned for future hubby's welfare. "I, Is he gonna be okay...?" you asked, your hand stroking that wonderful cock as you spoke.

"He'll be fine," replied your new lover, pushing your head back down. "Sucky, sucky."

"Sucky, sucky..." you repeated, and then you parted your lips again, eager to obey.
>>
Get aids faggot.
>>
>>35024615
CONTINUE I NEED TO FINISH
>>
This is my fetish but tis degenerate af
>>
>>35024674
thats it, is not mine

i have others from the same guy though
>>
File: IMG_5773.gif (117KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5773.gif
117KB, 600x338px
>>35024615
>tousled blond hair, a great figure, well-dressed
>has mind control powers
I know it isn't, but damn if it doesn't sound vaguely like Lord DIO
>>
File: 1478222921129.jpg (100KB, 768x858px) Image search: [Google]
1478222921129.jpg
100KB, 768x858px
Your boyfriend's new friend was really starting to piss you off.

He'd practically forced himself into your friend group when he'd found out you all played Monster Hunter, always keen to boast about his high hunter rank and that one time that he'd killed White Fatalis, naked, with dual swords. Psh. As if. You were getting so sick of his goofy ponytail, and his great smile, and his surprisingly well-defined abs, and his... wait, what? Never mind. Point is, dude was a cocky weirdo and you weren't sure why your boyfriend kept letting him hang around.

Like today, for instance -- he'd squeezed between you and bae like the inconsiderate kotatsu-hog he was, and he kept 'forgetting' to bring potions and hot drinks during every hunt and borrowing them from the both of you. He was being so fucking hot -- aggravating, you told yourself, not hot -- that you were having to concentrate twice as hard on hunting, so that you hardly even noticed as he eased your skirt up to your hips and started slowly rolling your panties down your leg (how was he so fucking good at Monster Hunter that he was doing top DPS while simultaneously stripping you?!).
>>
>>35024861

And then he started getting all up in your personal space during a crucial part of the hunt. Rude! There was plenty of room under the kotatsu; you didn't see why he had to scoot up between your legs like th...

... Oh. As his cock -- bigger than your boyfriend's, naturally; what a fucking tryhard -- slipped into your pussy for the first time, you suddenly had a better understanding of smarmlord's master plan. You didn't want to alert the BF to what was going on, and you also didn't want to give jerkface the satisfaction of knowing how good his tender stealth-lovemaking felt, so you gritted your teeth to muffle your soft, pleased grunts and groans, and you tried to keep your expression as neutral as possible in spite of your flushed cheeks. As he started to pick up the pace, his perfect dick bottoming out in your soaked sex again and again, you kept thinking that your boyfriend would HAVE to notice what was going on at some point -- but he didn't even look up from his PSP until you climaxed moments after Pink Rathian bit the dust.

"Get something good?" he asked, misinterpreting your moan as one of platonic excitement. "I just got a Rathian Ruby!"

"Eheheh... s-somethin' like that," you replied, breathlessly, squirming beneath the kotatsu as you felt your new lover coming inside of you. Figures! Someone like him WOULD go in bareback.
>>
>>35024615
that's fucking it, i'm done with faggots. next time I see another of those effeminate, soft voiced gaylords at my campus i'm gonna get right in that booty. it's not homosexual if it aint consensual, faggots, so don't call me queer.
>>
>>35024742
which guy was it? an actual author or some rando on 4chan?
>>
>>35025182
random guy from /h/
>>
I didn't know robots liked writefags

maybe I should cook something up
>>
>>35025323
Please do, I don't see many stories often.

In the meantime I was digging through my notes and found an old sad greentext loosely based on past events. Song at the end sells it.

>Sunset
>You're on the roof of a pretty decent hotel in a small, quaint city that you're stopped at on a road trip
>there's a girl with you, an old friend that you've always liked and who recently revealed she likes you
>She holds you close, as you look out over the tiny shops and trees
>You don't know if this'll happen again, if she'll stick with you or leave like the rest of them
>you never do
>But for once, you don't care
>she's leaning her head on your shoulder
>she gets nervous around you, the cute kind of nervous.
>you turn away from the sunset and look at her eyes, illuminated by dusk's glow
>you kiss her
>feel her soft lips pressed against yours
>she kisses back with equal passion
>you don't know when this'll happen again
>but for once, for a brief shining moment
>it's happening to you now.

https://youtu.be/6r4CvGorTek [Open]
>>
>>35025400
I just don't know what to write for robots

humor? romance? smut? horror or something else?
>>
>>35025444
Smut and romance will probably get the most attention
>>
>>35024615
holy fuck. more please. goddamn.
>>
>>35025444
Abstract/tragedy is best imo
>>
>>35025492
maybe if the thread is up tomorrow, there is a really hot one about a captured princess raped in public
>>
>>35025548
I'll pass on the rape. Its hotter when the princesses are slutty and cum addicted.
>>
>>35025563
its not really traumatic rape, its sort of like the first story
>>
>>35025548
should we have daily write fag thread or do those go in creativity ones

it would be nice to have one big creative general, I wouldn't mind the idea of teaching a few anons creative writing either now that I passed it as a minor
>>
>>35025444
you could make a simple twine game. if you have the writing skills, it doesn't matter if it's basically a story with a few flavor changes
>>
>>35025616
first story had no struggle. I can believe he read their mind and knew they wanted it. Besides. Hypnotism usually needs a willing participant
>>
>>35025631
I could dig a writefag general here.
>>
Hypnosis/mind control is my fetish. But faggots like OP ruin it by making it gay and subby. Male dominated, straight hypno is the only correct way to do it.
>>
>>35025924
You think you are arguing on a message board, but in actuality you are currently being fed cum by 3 virile stud males and this is just a fantasy world your mind created to deal with it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.