[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born a girl >as i kid, always played boy's stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24KB, 300x255px
>born a girl
>as i kid, always played boy's stuff
>realizes the difference between boy/girl
>feels bad for not being born as a boy
>keep doing boy's stuff
>isolated from the world because was not the way that wanted to be
>cries every night for not being a boy

what should i do?
>>
>tfw i see a dank pepe thread then find out it's a succubi
>>
>>35024100
I know how you feel anon. I'm the exact opposite with the exception of video games which I think is considered boy stuff. Life sucks for people like us. I hope it gets better for you though <3
>>
>>35024100
>born a girl
>want to do boy stuff
cry me a river. you'd have it a thousand times worse if you were a boy wanting to do girl stuff.
>>
>>35024100
all of you weird ass faggots should just an hero
>>
I know this pain too but the answer is not HRT, that will only ruin your body and it will not make you a cute boy. I found some aspects of femininity that I liked and that helped me become comfortable being a girl, maybe it will help you too?
>>
You want to be a guy until you actually become a guy and realize it's not what it's made out to be and commit suicide when you realize you can't go back to being a girl after years of destroying your body and having doctors make fake genitals for you.
>>
>>35024100
Please don't become a tranny, young men already outnumber young women by roughly 7% and that gap is only going to widen with time.
>>
>>35024139
truuuu trannies have it way worse than shrimpdicks
>>
>>35024100
Be my boyish gf and we can do boy stuff together.
>>
>>35024134

thanks, anon

hope it gets better for you too
>>
>>35024100
>play with boy's toys
>"I want to be a boy now!"

wait until you graduate middle school before you make decisions like this anon
>>
post your boipucci(vagina)
>>
File: That is a goose.png (202KB, 402x582px) Image search: [Google]
That is a goose.png
202KB, 402x582px
>>35024100
Some guys really dig the tomboy thing.
I'm one of them.
Which is funny considering how I'm no longer interested in relationships.
Pic related it's the Captcha.
>>
Become a lesbian, OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWpsOqh8q0M
>>
You should find a boy who likes to do girly things and enjoy life together. You can be cute tomboy senpai.
>>
>>35024100
you should be thanking white jesus every day you were born a useless roastie in a society that glorifies you useless roasties

odds are you'd be in a living hell if you were a guy
>>
File: 1466999175672.jpg (107KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1466999175672.jpg
107KB, 850x850px
>>35024100
>tfw no tomboy bf (female)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.