[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else suffering from "psychosomatic disorder".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Anyone else suffering from "psychosomatic disorder". My doctor dad gave me this diagnosis when I had unexplained symptoms everywhere on the body.

I've been having fluctuating cold temperature, chronic constipation, anxiety, depression, significant weight loss, mild headaches, insomnia, dry lips, sweating hands or feet, panic attacks ocassionally, always hungering for food, heart palpitations, etc.

And I've been complaining about it because it's been interfering with my life lately.. Been complaining about it for a year now and my dad seems to be tired of me complaining about my "psychosomatic disorders". Even agitatingly told me personally, in my face, that I was an irritable son of a bitch and he doesn't understand why I'm so sullen.

I just wish I could have my normal life back because he's beginning to dislike me alot.
>>
>>35023848
what is psychosomatic disorder
>>
>>35023848
Most disorders are psychosomatic. It's an umbrella term, not a specific disorder.
>>
>>35023848
Get a second opinion

Could be anxiety and depression
>>
>>35023848
You could have something like Lyme but your doctor is too lazy to give you a proper diagnosis so he comes up with that bullshit to make you satisfied.
>>
>>35023848

you sure it's not thyroidism or something?
>>
Any doctor who says that is a hack. Any one worth their salt will just say they don't know.
>>
>>35023848
>Been complaining about it for a year now and my dad seems to be tired of me complaining about my "psychosomatic disorders". Even agitatingly told me personally, in my face, that I was an irritable son of a bitch and he doesn't understand why I'm so sullen.
Fuck that piece of shit of a father you have. If he doesn't care about your health why have a son in the first place? People like that are what's really wrong with this stupid world.
>>
>Been complaining about it for a year now and my dad seems to be tired of me complaining about my "psychosomatic disorders".

stop complaining
>>
>>35023848
>chronic constipation
How has that been treating you
>>
>>35023848
Your doctor is absolute fucking trash who thinks you're a hypochondriac. Drop him and get a proper diagnosis with tests. Your thyroid might be fucked up.
>>
>>35024553
Also read about Lyme. I think it can possibly cause these kinds of symptoms but I'm not totally sure so make your own research, OP. Don't accept this shit diagnosis unless doctor have really tried EVERYTHING they could. Stay strong.
>>
Psychosomatic means you're faking (according to him).
Find another doctor. Ask to get your thyroid checked, even if previous doc already did it.
>>
>>35024879
And in the meantime stay away from soy containing foods and get some magnesium and iron into you.
>>
>>35023848 I can't tell if the depression came first or later, but everyday go walking for half an hour and do a whole bunch of pull-ups and push-ups, that helps the depression a bit. Meditate to ambient music to help the anxiety and panic attacks. Drink at least 4 water bottles worth of water a day, (3 is okay,) which helps the constapation and dry lips. The headaches are either the dehydration or straining your muscles in your face from squinting or stress. I deal with all of the same issues except the depression, weight loss, and heart palps, and this has mostly solved the problems. Feel better Anon.
>>
>>35025073
Also, you could be dealing with something a lot worse, but try those things because it might at least help some of the issues.
>>
>>35023848
All of these could also just be symptoms of being an unhealthy shut-in loser. I get literally all of those things from eating too monotonously for a few days in a row. Not every combination of health issues is it's own unique affliction that requires medical attention. Fix your lifestyle and watch your issues disappear.
>>
>>35024879
>Psychosomatic means you're faking (according to him).
no, it doesn't, but it means that he believes OP's mental issues are causing physical symptoms. he believes the symptoms are real but that he can't treat them physically because they are originating from mental issues instead of a physical disease.

>>35023848
it sounds a lot like chronic anxiety to me. get a second opinion and checked out physically WITHOUT mentioning the psychosomatic thing to this new doctor but if nothing shows up again, look into treating your anxiety (preferably in a natural way).

also, try listening to >>35025073 some good suggestions for basic boost in feelings of health.
>>
>>35025073
>tfw get sinus aches instead of headaches
Fuck cold air.
>>
Hyperthyroidism
Depression
Anxiety
Being an unhealthy fuck

t.literal doctor
>>
>>35025710
t. symptom lister
>>
>>35025810
>Doesn't know what concomitant conditions are

This shit is so simple a physician assistant could see this
>>
>>35025846
Exactly. A machine could do this, putting you right out of a job, senpai.
>>
>>35023848
Literally all symptoms of chronic dehydration and low testosterone (which everyone on this board has)

You're just a lazy fuck who doesn't take care of himself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.