[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >200 pounds overweight Is there any way i can loose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: causes-of-flat-feet-obesity.jpg (39KB, 950x400px) Image search: [Google]
causes-of-flat-feet-obesity.jpg
39KB, 950x400px
>be me
>200 pounds overweight
Is there any way i can loose most of that weight before early september? I'm attending a new school and don't wanna be the obese fuck anymore. Should i just go full blown Auchwitz and barely eat?
>>
File: oh_fuck.webm (295KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
oh_fuck.webm
295KB, 400x500px
pretend ur a girl and eat salad and wear makeup
>>
dude just stop eating junk and walk around more no more chippies or fried tendies eat apples and oranges instead or celery with peanut butter or chicken that isn't fried
>>
File: 1487427206623.gif (947KB, 634x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487427206623.gif
947KB, 634x427px
>>35023710
You are here asking for some quick fix, but there is not one. There is a billion dollar plus market for people desperate to get around the only tried and true method.
Eat less, and exercise.
For me, I realized that cutting out alcohol would probably give me the results I need. I'm a chubby 5'8" 160~ and figured out that box of wine I drank in 4 days was over 4000 calories.
No getting around it man. Lifestyle change.
>>
>>35023710
>Should i just go full blown Auchwitz and barely eat?

You'll feel like total shit if you do this. Just eat healthy foods, count your calories, and exercise, and you should lose pounds at a nice steady rate without suffering. It will take a while, but you didn't become a fat shit overnight, so you can't expect to lose it that fast.
>>
>>35023815
But i need to loose at least 150 by september
>>
>>35023851
This is not realistic.
Even if you do full auschswitz mode, you will feel >>35023842
and look like complete shit with all your excess skin.
Think about how long it took for you to dig yourself into this obese hole. It's gonna take that long to get out.
It's worth it though, you fat fuck. Fucking do it.
>>
Talk to your doctor or a nutritionist, they might be able to help you out with a very aggressive mostly liquid diet, but I would not attempt it on your own due to various health complications.

If that doesn't pan out, figure out your TDEE and subtract 25% from it. That's your caloric goal per day. Do not ever go over, try to avoid going too far under. Start doing cardio of some sort, even walking slowly for an hour, 3 times a week. Amp that up to 5 days a week or 7 if you can manage.

Cheat meals are twice a week, or once if you can manage, and you're not allowed to pig out. Get your favourite fatty burger but get a small fries and a diet coke with it instead of a supersize.

Look heavily into nutrition. A low carb diet will have the most impact but you will feel like death. I recommend keeping standard ratios but ensuring you go under your daily limit.

If you stick to a routine 25% cut with good, proper nutrition and actual exercise you can lose 1lb a week with ease. Bump up the cardio and you can lose even more but jesus christ do not cut further than a 25% reduction, you will fail and rebound harder than imaginable.
>>
Fast and eat whatever you want at the end of the day is the easiest way. If you want to lose it faster do that but with keto. Make sure you get some multivitamins and fish oil though.
>>
A word of advice. A diet is not something temporary. This is the number 1 mistake fat people make. If you want to lose weight you need to gradually shift your diet into eating less, and healthier food.

Learn about calories and nutrients. Know what your body needs to survive, and why it needs those things. Then slowly start cutting out everything your body doesn't need.

The first and best example is soda. You should never drink your calories. One glass of orange juice or coffee in the morning, then water the rest of the day, is a good start.

Take up weightlifting, this is important for several reasons. One being that you actually want to eat healthy because that means you'll get stronger faster. The other being that it forces you to learn the basics of nutrition. Also, muscle uses energy, having more muscle uses more energy, energy is calories.

If you're serious about this, don't try and take the shortcut. There is a billion dollar industry for fools who want the shortcut. Guess what? They all fail, or they lose weight only to gain it all back again after their diet is "over".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.