[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you guys you have no idea what it's like to black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2894.jpg (49KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
49KB, 396x385px
Fuck you guys you have no idea what it's like to black

Oh you're born poor well guess what. Every single person around you has Ralph Lauren and iPhones so you have to to. I have to study on how to make trap beats all the damn time. Everyone is nihilistic as fuck the shirts cost 50 dollars. For Christmas I can't even get games I have to ask for clothes just to look normal. I have to be high and always buying blunts and can't even be low energy. Fuck.
>>
Congrats. You're trans-white.
>>
>>35023637
Decent bait.

The trick is to be brief
>>
>>35023637
You're very right. Black clothes are expensive because everything has to be name brand.

And holy shit keeping up with the newest Nike's is stupid expensive. Especially for a NEET.
>>
>>35023767
Jesus Christ yes

>Jordan's
110-200
>polo
60-100
>true religion jeans
100-200
>nike
40-100

That's one BASIC outfit reee
>>
>>35023637
>complains about money
>wastes money on marijuana
You really are a nigger, aren't you?
>>
nigger-san just lowkey study hard in high school and try to avoid getting shot, if you put in any effort at all you will get into a good college thanks to AA and be rolling deep in white liberal pussy.
>>
>>35023637
>Every single person around you has Ralph Lauren and iPhones so you have to to.

sure don't sound like a faglord. Newfags on r9k have ruined this place, I guess we should celebrate the cucks?
>>
>>35023838
I have no clue how they afford it. I got through high school okay but I still feel like I stand out
>>
>>35023838
>>35023767
>>35023637
That's because you're still slaves. Whites don't buy name brands just because. They buy the best product.

You and your nigger kind are slaves to music, bling, and clothes. The irony being most of your clothes are cotton. You're great great grand daddy would be disgusted.

Learn to speak English and stop being ghetto nigger trash.
>>
>>35023917
No clue man I was hanging out with the college kids and they were selling weed and they all had Ralph Lauren coats, Nike pants or whatever I don't know what they had for jeans and they all had the newest iPhone on expensive plans.

I'm hoping I can sell my trap beats I'm just going to hustle something anything
>>
>>35023960
Kill yourself.

Originally original comment.
>>
>>35023952
What? Whites wear brands all the time it's just not like us where you're judged on immediate presence from it. We like the finer things even if we can't afford it.
>>
>>35023983
>>35024008
You're retarded. Rich white business people wear shifty sketches shoes and drive their yacht on the weekend.

Clothes and nig jewelry are not all life is about. White people have hobbies with substance like golf, fishing, hunting, motorcycles etc etc

You're hobbies are weed, chains, and chicken. You all are low brow trash. White people own the record companies. They promote the ghetto music and trash because it keeps your race in gangs and poor so you stay away from white society.

Enjoy being less than human.

Go get educated and enjoy wearing sandals and generic clothes while having money.

Your people have been purchased as slaves by the music and drug industry. You are pawns to them. Escape.
>>
>>35024092
You're literally stupid do you not understand that rich whites but expensive suits and Burberry and shit? Holy fucking Christ how are you this deluded

Go see what an actor is wearing. Go see what a CEO is wearing
>>
>>35024123
Lol.

When they go home and hang out with friends they wear sketchers and Walmart sweat pants with sandals.

I'm a fishing guide in florida. Every rich white person I take out wears basic clothes and acts humble and doesn't care about music or chains.

You're a slave to your suit culture that has been bought by the music industry to use you as pawns to sell drugs to white people. Your race is a scape goat for arrests as you sell everyone illicit substances.

Again. Go to school or trade school. Escape the niggerdom. White people never make fun of each others clothes even if someone has a white t on and no name shorts. We don't care. We care about being friends and having fun with out hobbies.

Your hobbies are drugs and rap. Which are a cancer to your race.
>>
Fuck off normie
>>35023910
Diego a shit
>>
>>35024173
They're wearing shit clothes because they're outside fishing in a humid muddy climate?
>>
>>35024533
The ocean is not humid or muddy during the popular season in the winter and the black tip migration.

I understand it's hard to believe that people hang out and have fun without talking about jordans, weed, or gold chains but it's true you dumb nigger. Your culture will destroy you.

Have a nice life.
>>
>>35023952
>all whites are this way
>all blacks are this way
people in this thread are why society is so shit
>>
>>35024920
Obviously white trash in Tennessee are basically niggers. But the majority of white culture isn't garbage because of what I'm saying. If you honestly believe black culture isn't being destroyed and controlled by the music industry you're honestly retareded. White niggers exist and black people exist while other blacks are niggers
>>
>>35024948
Op here

When I say black I mean black in big cities
>>
>>35023637
Stop roleplaying stephan
I literaaly don't have a bed just a mattress
I don't smoke weed either
T.nig
>>
>>35024982
I'm talking about NYC Atlanta and Chicago nigs
>>
>>35024979
I don't see how that matters? Just because you live in a city doesn't mean you have to be a gang banger nigger. It's not an excuse. You're an autonomous adult. You are in charge of your own life. If you fall into nigger rap game bullshit it's your own fault because you're stupid. If you value chains and clothes and gold teeth it's you're own fault because you're retarded.

Your behavior is your own fault.

If you act like a nigger prepare to be treated lime one. Black niggers are akin to white people who take insane clown possy seriously. YouTube juggalos. That's what you look like to normal whites when you wear gold chains and talk like a retard and say axe instead of ask.
>>
>>35025040
Ohhhhh wow you're stupid

Compare blacks from Miami and Cincinnati and you have your answer
>>
>>35023637
>the negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolity and drink
>>
>>35025057
What? They are still niggers who think grillz are awesome and live off a welfare? Niggerdom is niggerdom.

I have met two actual black people in my life. One was a tradesmen and a welder and the other wad a priest at a Catholic church. All other ones have been garbage humans reliant on welfare and gibzmedatz handouts from the government.

Enjoy your nigger life and Ralph Lauren iPhone bullshit. You will never be happy till you escape the nig culture.

I would rather be dead than a city nigger. At least then I could be a human who died as real human being and not some ape who lived as slave to the rap game and clothing industry
>>
>>35025119
But city niggers are 8000x times happier than you and have sex and never feel depression
>>
>>35025136
I'm married and not depressed so....... whatever you have to say to make you feel better. Seems like I proved you wrong and now you're trying to call me a virgin or something. Pretty pathetic.

Nigger culture is garbage. Sorry dude. I hope you find what makes you happy. Seriously....escape black culture. It's a cancer. I'm like 1/4 black but look super white. My black family is total nigger trash from Chicago but I grew up on the Wisconsin border with Illinois.
>>
>>35025180
They would say the same about you
>>
>>35025119
Your stupid. Just on watching tv I can tell white people wear Prada
>>
>>35024092
>White people have hobbies with substance like golf
>>
>>35025136

So is the cow in her 4x3 foot booth at the factory farm. Because she doesn't know any better.
>>
>>35025187
Lol. Sure buddy. Whatever you say.

>>35025200
Kim Kardashian is not white. Sorry.

>>35025204
Golf has more substance than weed and hoes. Sorry. Tiger Woods is a black person. Not a nigger.

>>35025212
They don't know they are slaves. That's why they will always stay slaves. Sad shit.
>>
>>35025204
Ha kekd at this
>>
>>35025187

Only because they are animals who don't know any better. When is the last time you heard some reasonably intelligent black person who escaped the hood talk about how much they miss being living in filthy and having to bump elbows with dumbass niggers?
>>
>>35025227
Look at the devil wears Prada look at two and a half men or friends

White people wear designer in major cities idiot fuck I don't care if middle clsss people you consider rich in Sarasota don't everyone in major cities wears designer fucking retard. White people (who matter) at least wear Calvin Klein now go away.
>>
>>35024173
>every rich white person i take out acts humble
>biggest lie in this thread full of lies
>>
>>35023637
OP, White people can be poor too.

I know this is a shock to most minorities
>>
>>35025265

The difference is whites tend to not completely cannibalize other whites. Drive out to the asshole of hicksville USA and you'll find that non-violent crime is almost non-existent. I grew up in the fucking hills, my uncle lost his sight when his still exploded.

In the 20 years I lived in that shit hole there was exactly two murders in 150 square miles. Both perpetrated, but a darkie visiting trying to sling drugs to another darkie visiting. I live in a city now and there's a murder every odd week and robbery every other night and that's just in a single black neighborhood that is suburban at best.
>>
>>35025329
Then just move out of black neighborhoods like every other intelligent black person does.
>>
>>35025345

>implying I live in that neighborhood

Just pointing out that the contrast between poor rednecks and poor niggers.
>>
>>35025243
>being this mad about your shit culture

No one cares. Enjoy being a nigger.
>>
You don't *have* to do anything, OP. But when you reject the tribe the knife cuts both ways. If you think you can find acceptance among the whites, well, take a look at this thread. It's a lonely lifestyle. Pursue it with the knowledge that everything you do must be for your own self-validation because you won't find comfort in a foreign herd or your own pastures.
>>
>>35025554

This is a good comment.

Lots of white people have to deal with overcoming a shitty upbringing. I think that movie 'Good Will Hunting', while pretty corny, has that as its main theme.

The good news is that in the age of the internet, unlike all of human history up to about 20 years ago, you now have the ability to hide inside and stimulate your mind in positive ways constantly, and even chat with interesting, open people 24/7. You're not as trapped in your situation as you might have been.
>>
I'm a black guy in UK, I rarely buy branded clothes, I never seen the reason too.
I ain't spending money to impress people, I make my own style
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.