[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so much diarrhea it's like you're peeing from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>tfw so much diarrhea it's like you're peeing from your butt
What the fuck do I do? I have no money for the hospital.
>murka fuck yeah
>>
>>35023545
Drink lots of water. That's it.
>>
>>35023627
Every time I try to drink something I feel like I'm going to puke it all.
>>
>>35023678
Too bad. Drink water or get dehydrated and die.
>>
>>35023545
buy an electrolyte drink if you have the money and can leave the house. Pedialyte or something similar.
If you can't get that, mix a drink of water, sugar and salt for yourself. google the proper ratios
If you have any antibiotics on hand, take those.
>>
>>35023545
drink orange juice as well
you are low on fiber

at least that's what my mom always used to say whenever I had stomach problems
>>
>>35023545
Just drink water

Throwing up water isn't a big deal, dry heaving sucks significantly worse.
>>
File: shyde.png (327KB, 448x430px)
shyde.png
327KB, 448x430px
zippy water
>>
>>35023545
enjoy dying of dehydration
>>
>>35023545
Try some prune juice, that ought to fix it.
Works like magic.
>>
>>35023545
Med student here. Drink plenty of water and eat boiled rice, without anything on it, just rice. You'll be back to normal in 2 days at most. If it continues for more than 5 days, or if you find blood in the toilet you should seek medical attention
>>
OP sounds like he might have a stomach flu or food poisoning. Drink plenty of fluids and try to see a doctor. Self-diagnose to try and give yourself an idea of whether or not you need to get some emergency cash to see one.
>>
>>35023545
you know you used to be able to go to your town dr and it didn't even take socialized healthcare?
>>
File: 1478322481117.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1478322481117.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>35023545
This was such a typical occurence when I was younger that it didn't even phase me when it happened. Do people really go to the hospital just because they have a case of pee-butt? Whenever I'd get it it would just blow over in a day or 2
>>
>>35025379
That's pretty normal but I'd imagine it's scary for people who have somehow managed to avoid stomach flu. It could also be a serious condition but most of the time its a virus.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.