[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, has 4chan made you a better person?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1487405445401.jpg (171KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487405445401.jpg
171KB, 960x960px
Now that the dust has settled, has 4chan made you a better person? Looking back, would you do it all over again?
>>
Killed my attention span. No.
>>
Nope. I've become a more anti-social and socially-isolated person than I was. I blame the fact that I usually interact with the scum of society on here and I project those qualities on people I meet in real life now.

So no, I would not do it over again, but I'm too addicted at this point.
>>
>>35023401
I can't blame or thank 4chan about making my life worst or better, because it does not change one bit, i'm still stuck in the endless loop, wake up, work,4chan,sleep,repeat.
>>
We made America great again.

We stayed long enough to do a great thing.

Our party will slowly disband and go our separate ways, until we are called to battle once again in the Meme wars.

As heroes.
>>
i regret spending so much time on the internet

i do not regret that most of it was on 4chan

>>35023890
pathetic newfaggotry
>>
>>35023401
no but i would come back later. my mistake was coming here when i was still in high school, when I should have done it well after i graduated. this place really made me miss some prime opportunities
>>
>>35023929

Shut up newfag, you're not worthy to respond to me.
>>
>>35023401
4Chan is pretty based if you take it with a grain of salt. If you take this place too seriously youll end up like elliot rodger or roof
>>
>>35023890
God this is cringe worthy
>We made Trump win
No because most people who vote aren't retarded autists, Trump won because the working/middle class was disenfranchised with career politicans and went for something complete left field instead
>>
File: 1439831182670.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439831182670.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>35023890
i remember typing shit like this on /b/ ~10 years ago
>>
>>35023965

>career politicians

Life long pedophile murderers in a cult.
>>
>>35023401
I have to answer "yes" because I would probably have killed myself if I had never come to 4chan. Having a place where I could hang out with other outcasts was just awesome back in the day, even if there were more psychos running freely around.
>>
>>35023989

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

I can dance on the head of a pin as well.
>>
>>35023401
I've got idea because I don't know if my autism made me come here or if coming here made me too autistic for normal interraction
>>
>>35023401
This is BS image. The 2016 pic was during a very specific time when the statue was a memorial for terror attacks (most of the graffiti there are pro-republicanism slogans) and has been cleaned up for years

FAKE

NEWS
>>
I wouldn't give it up for the world op
>>
>>35023401
4chan has given me a place to indulge the dark side of my personality but it's Also helped me accept that I'm not a normie. I take the things I see here with a grain of salt because most of it is bullshit.
>>
>>35023401

4chan taught me to never trust people, to laugh at the misfortune or others, worsened my already horrendous personality and killed any dreams of success I may have had once upon a time.

And yes.
>>
>"better"
no
but it helped me think on my own and develop myself towards the way I want to even if I make mistakes along the way
>>
>>35023890
> praying to the retarded orange
>>
>>35025603
this sums it all

except the last part, i hope.

fuck this fucking stupid rotten place fuck traps fuck lgbt fuck these beta gay ass anime posters fuck r9k fuck fuck
>>
I was a liberal fag that parroted anything politcal, cared way too much about what people thought and thought repetition of memes were jokes. Thanks to 4chan I learned to form my own opinions based on all the sides, stopped giving a shit about what others think, learned to take criticism and developed a good sense of humor (albeit a dark one).

Yeah I'd do it again. If not for this place I'd probably be posting about how much Trump is like Voldemort on Twitter right now
>>
>/mu/ gave me music i probably couldnt have found by myself
>/int/ gave me resources to learn french (and maybe other languages in the future)
>/his/ made me dig deeper into history
>/t/ can be a goldmine
>/sci/ will be one of my go-to once i finally get myself into maths
>/k/ & /g/ & /out/ can be useful as well

I cant hate this website and desu I never really got the infamous status, especially compared to some dark web spaces.
>>
>>35023401
You guys really helped me to understand some of my flaws and live with them. I am now accepting of myself and my suicidal thoughts are mostly gone. Although I feel like I have become much less empathic. But then again I was so naive and childish, its for the best.
>>
Don't have shit taste anymore at least. Also its a nice place to shout into a void cause I hate opening up in real life. To be honest as shit as this place is. I love it really.
>>
>>35026460
This

4chan has many flaws but I love it and I love all of you guys.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.