[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are you attracted to that you shouldn't be? >my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: moshe.png (101KB, 294x243px) Image search: [Google]
moshe.png
101KB, 294x243px
Who are you attracted to that you shouldn't be?

>my lecturer and reserach adviser
>my b8 niece
>>
I've had some sort of sexual attraction to almost every woman of my family, even my mom and my nephew (he's about 12 years old, i fap to him once in while). I also like to fap to my female classmates and teachers, not that i find them especially attractive, but i just like to imagine different situations that will probably never take place in my life.
>>
A twitch girl who only gets like 20 viewers but she responds to me in chat
>>
My second cousin she looks like a younger shoe on head she's like 4 years younger then me. No pics barely see them once a year
>>
My weed dealers boyfriend whos been fucking my like a rabbit all week. She's a really sweet girl and doesn't deserve this. But he's unresistably cute and we really click.
>>
My boss at work is a real qtp2t
>>
>>35023357
>fucking my like a rabbit all week
you're but one cell in the cancer that is destroying r9k. Please leave normie.
>>
>>35022918
My married coworker who is at least 10 years older than me. Her mannerisms are so fucking qt.
>>
>>35022918
>Who are you attracted to that you shouldn't be?

not being attracted to anyone at all
>>
>>35023357
Why is it that the shittiest posts are always by the illiterate people who don't know proper english. Which country are these specific people coming from, it can't be a very civilized one since they act like 12 year olds at best.
>>
I've been attracted to all of my math teachers since elementary school, and started fapping to them in middle school (all of them liked me a lot and were really young), now i'm at uni and i remember them with tender loving care(from my dick)
>>
One of the girls in the office I work in. Insanely hot, but also a complete liability...she has two dui charges to date. Still, insanely hot and anytime we talk in the office, I masturbate to it when I get home.
>>
File: 0UNFfvM.png (58KB, 153x232px) Image search: [Google]
0UNFfvM.png
58KB, 153x232px
2 of my married coworkers

I work retail.
>>
My gf's sister-in-law who is married to a man who openly cheated on her for 20 years. I just like her and she has great tits. She also resembles Nancy Travis the tv sitcom actress. I like my gf more though.
>>
i'm attracted to literally all the 5 females in my family except grandma
>>
File: 1460367032899.jpg (95KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
1460367032899.jpg
95KB, 676x676px
>>35022918
>my lecturer and reserach adviser
psot pic
>>
the secretary
the milf
the milfs daughter
another milf who is 50y old
my greek ex

list goes on, id fuck all of them at once given the chance
>>
>Saika Totsuka
>Nagisa Shiota

It's because they're animated.
and boys
>>
>>35022918
the cat trap.
>>
>Who are you attracted to that you shouldn't be?
Some guy I'll never meet and haven't spoken to in a very long time
>>
File: 1484391180664.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1484391180664.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>attracted to aunt
>she's 18
>1 year younger than me

wew lads
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.