[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much does a girlfriend cost per year? I'm talking:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 987654321.jpg (7KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
987654321.jpg
7KB, 243x250px
How much does a girlfriend cost per year?

I'm talking:
>presents
>meals
>petrol when you drive her everywhere
>holidays
>condoms
>doing things with her because she's female and has no hobbies or interests and is completely dependent on you
>girlfriend tax
>>
>>35022763

everything you own/make.
>>
>>35022763

my honest advice, go see a psychiatrist
>>
>>35022763
I eat out about 4 times a week with mine and pay about half the times so that's about 100 per week or around 5k per year
We usually do something fun every week or so, end up spending about 100 on average, another 5k per year
Gifts probably around 1k per year
Vacation twice a year, roughly 3k total

I guess around 15k per year?
>>
>>35022763
Tbh i live with my girl, and we split everything 50/50 so with rent, groceries, utilities, it's actually cheaper. So unless you're so beta a girl will only put up with you if you're bankrolling her lifestyle, having a partner is actually an incredible asset. Not to mention, my car has broken down several times, and she has picked me up and given me rides to and from wherever I needed to go.
>>
>>35022763
Ignore >>35022809
Relationships are a waste of time and money. If you want sex so bad, go friends with benefits or delude yourself with a hooker.
>>
>a year
okay that constitutes of drinks & movie every week so every week you spend like 15-20$
every month or so a fancy restaurant so that's like 50$ bucks every month
condoms are like 10$ a month
gas is like 20-50$ a month
holidays are like 100-500$ every 6 months if you go to like a spa/vacation
birthdays and special occasions lets say 5 times a year so like 100$ for a year
those numbers are given if she pays half

i would say roughly about 600-700 bucks a year give or take
>>
>>35022958
whoops holidays are plenty so lets round up the holidays to about 600 bucks
in total id say about 1000 bucks year round, also i taken into consideration mid-tier restaurants like chilli's/applebees and cheap canned beer
>>
>>35022876
So what you're saying is that you spend enough money to buy one of these brand new every year just to have access to a hole? Wew, lad.
>>
File: 1487525452147.png (13KB, 419x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487525452147.png
13KB, 419x414px
>>35022763
just don't take her out anywhere and the bitch will be free
>>
have any of you considered that if you weren't autistic and could satisfy a woman on an emotional level you wouldn't have to buy her love?
>>
>>35023033

have fun cuddling with your harley you lonely faggot. believe it or not (because you havent experienced it) people like being around people they love and like doing things together.
>>
>>35023234
You're wasting that fucking money by not using it for anything, even for the bank.
>>
>>35023424

>love

Ask yourself this, faggot, would your cunt have anything to do with you if you were incapable of providing income?
>>
>>35023424
Would your girlfriend stay with you if you weren't giving her $15k a year worth of free stuff/services?
>>
>>35023463
yes, not everyone is as autistic as you. not everyone is as selfish as you. not everyone is as cynical as you. not everyone is as mentally ill as you.

we have a great time without spending a dime. we actually like each other, CRAZY i know
>>
btw im not the 15k/year guy, just someone who can sniff out ridiculous bullshit a mile away
>>
File: 1482107703875.jpg (35KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482107703875.jpg
35KB, 960x540px
>>35022763
I pay for myself 90% of the time. Half the time I pay for him.

Presents/flowers come out to like $100 a year.

Probably another $100 in transportation.

I paid for my own birth control.

You got me on having no hobbies. I mostly watch him play video games he already owns anyways.

Just find an independent girl who isn't materialist and it's very cheap.
>>
>>35023601
Try it then you faggot. Go for a few months without spending a penny on her and see how fast she drops you.
>>
>>35022763
I can't tell whether I've spent or gained more money from her in the year and a half I've been with her.

She makes more money than me currently, so she pays for more stuff as of now. Bitch don't complain, though.
>>
>>35023650
yeah i guess ill go do a fucking social experiment to satisfy the curiosity of some weak chinned beta that cant get laid. blame it on money all you want, loser! poor people get laid too - you have zero social capital
>>
>>35022763
Not that much, as long as you don't get a high-maitenance whore.

Few hundred dollars a year for a birthday gift, Christmas gift, Valentines Day gift, anniversary gift and maybe one or two other miscellaneous ones each year. Estimate $500.
Meals will be the most expensive, estimate $2500 if you average going out once a week.
Most girls have their own cars if you're over the age of underaged b&. So $0.
Condoms are like $3 a pack, have you ever bought them before? lol Plus, >using condoms with your gf
Doing shit is probably going to run $1000 a year, as there's as lot of cheap or free but fun things to do outside
Not sure what "girlfriend tax" is.

So about $4000, but that's a pretty sweet deal as that's for a year long gf considering good prostitute runs at least $300/hr
>>
File: 1486667063784.jpg (77KB, 720x908px) Image search: [Google]
1486667063784.jpg
77KB, 720x908px
>>35023601
>He fell for the GF meme.
How many miles of Chad cock has she had in her anon?
>>
>>35023783
is this some weird fantasy that you touch yourself to? or just pure jealousy?

sorry! some people are deserving of love (me) and others are not! (you)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.