[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you managed to get in a loving relationship, and that person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: me.png (477KB, 608x569px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
477KB, 608x569px
If you managed to get in a loving relationship, and that person cheated on you after 5 years and you knew they deeply regretted it and it was only going to be a one time thing for sure, would you still end the relationship?
>>
>>35021995

of course. its never a one time thing. in fact, relationships are for suckers.
>>
>>35021995
yes, but i wuold never get into a relationship in the first place
>>
>>35021995
It wasn't a loving relationship if one party is cheating.
>>
Cheaters don't stop.

> I'm a cheater. I regret it but Its impossible to stop.
>>
>>35021995
No I'm not a cuck. Or you can bring her in and use her as a fun rag and nothing else.
>>
Maybe. If we've been together that long, and this was their first and only mistake, I can probably let it slide, but never forget. If they do it again, they're out.
>>
>>35021995

Yes because it would confirm my insecurities.
>>
That person ended the relationship when they decided to cheat. Once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
>>35021995

yes, but I'd feel very insecure about it and hurt and probably wouldn't trust them afterwards. I think the relationship would kind of die off on its own shortly afterward.
>>
it's so dumb, the fact that cheating is a big deal in the first place just means that men are much more invested in relationships than women are.
>>
>>35021995
If I still loved her I wouldn't end the relationship. It was just one mistake, it's not that big of a deal if she sleeps with another guy so long as she still loves me
>>
only if she forgives me skinning the other guys face off , wearing it, and using his rotten sawed off dick as a dildo to rape her and beat her with it.
>>
>>35021995
Depends on the exact circumstances
Getting too drunk at an office party and letting someone get the advantage? Okay thats a fine one time thing.
Talking to someone for weeks behind my back and hooking up planned in advance? Completely unforgivable.
>>
>>35022109

said no guy ever, nice try girl.
>>
>>35021995
If its one time yes forgive them, normie here I fucked up and did and was taken back everyone gets 1 chance..
>>
Yep. That trust is never coming back.
>>
>>35021995
>you knew they deeply regretted it

The problem is that this shows a lack of self control. Even if they never cheat on you again, that impulsiveness could be harmful in other areas of the relationship. So I would probably still leave.

Also,
>it was only going to be a one time thing for sure
This is a bit unrealistic. Again even granting this hypothetical I would probably still leave, but I think I should also acknowledge that the hypothetical itself is a bit ridiculous.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.