[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ARE NORMIES SO INCONSIDERATE WITH THE NOISE THEY MAKE THE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: b10.jpg (134KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
b10.jpg
134KB, 422x437px
WHY ARE NORMIES SO INCONSIDERATE WITH THE NOISE THEY MAKE

THE PEOPLE IN MY NEIGHBORING DORM ARE LIRERALLY SCREWMING HAVING A DUNK CONTEST MAKING A LOUD SLAMMING NOISE EVRRY 2 MINUTES I JUST WANT TO READ HOLY SHIT HOW CAN YOU B THIS OBNOXIOUS ITS A MONDAY NIGHT
>>
>>35021937
the one thing i did to put a stop to this was grabbing my roommate's subwoofer and speakers, turn volume up to max, then play raining blood (the entire song)

normies assume there's a fucking psycho living nearby and they have the whole "I DON'T WANT TO GET MURDERED BECAUSE MY LIFE IS SSSSSSSOOOOOO IMPORTANNNNTTTTTT" mindset so this should work
>>
some guy is drilling with power tools right above my room for 2 weeks now.

complained to the city hall. now he doesn't make any noise on the agreed times. i hope he fucking slips so i can call city hall again and he gets fined
>>
Why not have drunk parties of your own?
>>
>>35022084

Because I don't have any friends

I just don't understand how people can think this is accsptabe
There are at least 4 of them in a room just screaming their heads of and blasting music and I just don't know why or what type of person can be an adult and consider this acceptable

I'm too beta to tell them to stop but I'm surprised literally no one else in the hall has said anything

I'm mostly in shock that this is even happening right now like it's SO LOUD
>>
>>35022168
you probably have noise laws. why not use them faggot?
some people need to sleep for work
>>
>>35022189

I'm in a dorm on campus
>>
I think what you can do is
>Go to /b/
>Make thread saying neighboring normies are annoying af
>Post social account name
>RAID THE FUCK OUT OFF IT.

I think thats the hard part
>>
>>35022263
wow that's even better.
just take a plastic bag with your piss and throw it at them
>>
first you want to identify all points of access and critical infrastructure like circuit breakers. equip yourself with whatever boots and thick clothing you may have but nothing easily caught. luring drunkards away from each other is difficult so the effective method is to come hard and fast with the axe; use the entirety of your arm and shoulder strength while turning with your entire torso down to your strongest leg. aim for the neck. well positioned you can take out a second target with the inertia of the first. at this point, throw cutlery at targets. after this point you are committed so good luck.
>>
>>35022325

Ok this made me laugh and cheered me up a bit I really wish I could take an axe and bust in their door on some shining shit and chop them up but I just left my dorm like a bitch to go read in the common room

Worst part is the noise was coming from the RA's dorm.

Like literally what am I supposed to do about that
>>
>>35022375
>Like literally what am I supposed to do about that

your'e such a faggot dude.
i throw water bags at my neighbors when they make too much noise.
just think for a sec. if people don't give a shit about your rest time, what makes you think you can somehow talk them out of making noise? just stop making fucking assumptions that we are still living in a civil society.

they don't give a shit = you don't give a shit.
end of fucking story
>>
The first course of action with bad neighbors should always be friendly and polite. Ask them to please keep it down. Contact the police so there's a written record. Then, having tried the polite and friendly approach, you're free to explore more hostile options. They refused to listen to reason after all so fight fire with fire. Personally, I'm very good at making normalfags very VERY angry. They've never been exposed to real trolling so they're weak to it. Makes them easy to manipulate. Hold it over their head and make them rage until they learn their lesson. You'll have to explicitly tell them why you're doing what you're doing or they won't get it though. They're very stupid. Even then they probably won't learn. That's why you started by being polite and contacting the police. So you have the moral high ground and support of the system.
>>
Put in your earplugs. Do your homework in silence. Watch as each of your neighbors drop out.
>>
>>35022507
Just to re-iterate they're violating the Non-Aggression Principle with their music and yelling. It's disturbing. We know a lot about disturbing sounds, right? More than them certainly. A few hours of Harsh Noise at High Volume will hit them hard because they have no resistance. They're weak.

You need to take control and intimidate them into behaving appropriately. Otherwise they'll never learn. They're just a bunch of retarded children after all. They won't get it on their own.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.