[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in line at Starbucks >cutie standing behind me. Blonde.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0212.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>in line at Starbucks
>cutie standing behind me. Blonde. Long hair. Slim figure. Gorgeous. in business attire.
>guy in front of me orders some crazy complicated order that has the barista drooling with confusion
>turn to cutie and say "how long do you think it took this dude to perfect the worst cup of coffee ever?"
>cutie giggles
>say my name is anon
>she says her name is Cassandra
>we shake hands
>"you know, I'm around here almost every morning at 830. How about we have coffee together sometime?"
>she giggles shyly again and agrees. I pay for my coffee and hers without letting her know.
>I'm in my car when she discovers I payed for her
>she blushes and waves to me from outside the shop as I pull away
>never come back to that Starbucks again, change my name, get a haircut, move a town over, buy a new car despite being under crippling debt so she can't recognize it

Who here /DEVILISH/?
>>
>>35021634
damn, how will Cassandra ever recover?
>>
File: 1487281121818.jpg (14KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1487281121818.jpg
14KB, 258x195px
>>35021634
>Implying he leaves his basement
Top kek Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (373KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373KB, 800x800px
>>35021634
10/10 GOAT post anon. Thank you so fucking much for returning mischief posting to its former glory, at least for a brief moment in time.
>>
>pay for her coffee
>>
File: 1378796023903.gif (2MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
1378796023903.gif
2MB, 295x254px
>>35021634
>buy a new car despite being under crippling debt so she can't recognize it

well done
>>
>>35021634

Dat ending. Perfect anon. You can die now. Your spirit can finally be free from this place of suffering and pain. Be free.
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (60KB, 736x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
60KB, 736x730px
Just happened recently

>in new house I'm renting
>moving all my shit in smugly thinking about Cassandra
>multiple neighbors come up to me welcoming me to the neighborhood with baked goods
>say they're a really tight knit neighborhood and would love to have me over for dinner sometime
>"i would love to. As a matter of fact, how about you all join me tomorrow night? I'd love to cook for you and I need some sort of housewarming!"
>everyone nods and agrees. Marcy is bringing the wine.
>everyone leaves
>young guy dan offers to help me with the rest of the stuff I need to move
>"oh, thank you but I really need the exercise. Besides, you gotta get back with your lovely wife!"
>I nudge dan's arm
>"I saw the way she was looking at you. I suspect you're going to be the luckiest guy on the block in the next 20 minutes"
>dan grins.
>"you know anon, you're not bad. I think we're gonna be pals. Thanks for the heads up"
>wave goodbye as he shuts his door across the street
>frantically toss the rest of my belongings in the house, disable my doorbell, put up the curtains and draw them shut, replace the lock on the door (I know the neighbors would have spares), leave the house at 3 am to hammer a "for sale" sign into my lawn, park my car at "joes auto shop" down the way with a cover on it, begin saving my own shit so I can farm inside my home ala 'the martian' so I never have to leave.

I wish I could have seen the look on those slimy normy shit faces. Holy fuck I feel /D E V I L I S H/
>>
>>35022294
Top Kek my fucking sides stop anon I can't handle it. Literally crying from laughter
>>
bump . because kek
>>
>>35022294
HOW DO THE BANKERS LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS DEVILRY
>>
when i type lol it usually means " i guess thats kinda funny" and dont really ever think about it again but this actually made me smile

ill remeber this
>>
File: fourty_top_keks.png (803KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fourty_top_keks.png
803KB, 600x600px
>>35021634
Kek. Holy shit OP I love you and damn this was gold
>>
File: 1482902620002.jpg (10KB, 215x261px) Image search: [Google]
1482902620002.jpg
10KB, 215x261px
>>35022294
funny at first, although you seem to be quite literally ruining your life in the long run to fuck with a few people just once. although please continue, please ruin any chance of not getting arrest because of tax evasion or some shit.
>>
File: IMG_0214.jpg (61KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.jpg
61KB, 1024x1024px
Similar experience
>just graduated high school growing up in a small town
>everyone knows everyone
>seeing my girlfriend for the past 6 years
>she's always known I want something more than the small town life
>we start drinking together one night and she begs me not to go
>we both start crying
>realize I've been such an idiot. Friends and family are more important than chasing a dream.
>promise her I'll stay
>more weeping and tears
>"thank you anon, I don't know what I would have done without you. I'm so happy for once in my life"
>hold her close and whisper sweet nothings into her ear. I fight tears of joy.
>I take her home and walk her to the front porch
>"goodnight anon" she says just before we kiss passionately
>I linger until she shuts the door
>I breathe a huge sigh, content that I've finally realized what I'm doing with my life.
>calmly walk back and open the trunk of my car
>all my shit is already packed
>leave, cut ties with girlfriend, cut ties with family, don't tell anyone I had bought and payed for an apartment about a month ago, burn all memorabilia of my past life, teach myself a new dialect so I don't sound like a small town hick, try to "normalize" myself by assimiliating into a new environment and routine
>get coffee at the Starbucks down the street every morning at 830

I chose the life of mischief
>>
File: 1485159004470.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485159004470.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>35021634
Mavericks like you need to be locked the fuck up.

You're a menace to civilized society.
>>
File: kek.png (458KB, 744x559px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
458KB, 744x559px
>>35023943
don't worry it's come to bite him in the ass, waiting for the greentext when the bank comes to take foreclosure on the house and they find a rabid trash monster Screeching at they to leave his castle or some faggot shit. This is literally the definition of Schadenfreude
>>
>>35024009
>implying the story was remotely true
>>
File: 1482901461327.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482901461327.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>35024199
if the want to swing their dicks around acting like big shit then I'd say it has to be for them to so /DEVILISH/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.