[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW or Stacey gf? >Physics lab >SJW lab partner, I can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1439086123793.png (407KB, 500x500px)
1439086123793.png
407KB, 500x500px
SJW or Stacey gf?

>Physics lab
>SJW lab partner, I can tell from the blue hair and oversized glasses
>solid 7/10, if she didn't have the fucking hair and piercings
>has weeb and nerdy interests
>also supports libfag causes

>Parenting class (it's an elective)
>Raising a fake babby for a week with a Stacey
>8/10. Blonde hair blue eyes slightly tan. You know the type.
>interests include watching shitty shows like The Bachelor
>had an instagram post of a MAGA hat
>>
>>35021330
Refused huh?
Havent heard of that band in ages
>>
>>35021330
>implying either one would let you be their bf
>>
>>35021487
As "Chad" of me as it sounds, I have been flirting with the SJW at the beginning of the semester. I viewed her as below me, so I didn't care what she thought of me. I regularly make fun of her in lab and mock her libfag beliefs, although I do it in a way where she thinks I have the same views as she does. She sends snaps me regularly about random things outside of lab and uses emojis.

I got partnered up with the Stacey in the parenting class. I thought she was a dumb cunt so I treated her like a child. To my surprise it fucking works. I make fun of her all the time, although I really push the envelope of what I can get away with. I've bordered on calling her fat, but she always does this fake "shocked" gasp and tells me to stop.
>>
>>35021330
Go with the weeb, thats what I'd do
>>
>>35022199

if you're playfully teasing girls and treating them like they're your dumbshit little sister and you've realized they fucking love that, you're not a real robot. you have social skills, at least at some vestigial level. fly, you fool. leave this place while there is yet time.
>>
>>35022199
>regularly make fun of her in lab and mock her libfag beliefs, although I do it in a way where she thinks I have the same views as she does

How do you do that?

Something like this:

Hey, We totally got to get bernie sanders elected so there is fried chicken in every black persons pot!
>>
>>35022332
She said something about being at one of those women's marches with a sign, so I told her to also hug a tree afterwards because she used paper to make the sign. Something stupid like that, but she just laughed.
>>
>>35022332
>Hey, We totally got to get bernie sanders elected so there is fried chicken in every black persons pot!

lol that shit was just bad
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.